jmiIos

Remove explosives from fight club

Remove explosives from fight club  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Remove explosives from fight club

• yes
    • no

Just disable OPGL I think, it's the only super oppressive and annoying explosive imho. It has way too much ammo so it can just be spammed which is the main problem with explosives in FC.

With the osmaw, 9 times out of 10 you'll survive and they're an easy kill.

EOLs don't 1 hit you and tbh they're all kinda garbage anyway.

With the stun opgl, it's awkward because it's a bit spammy but then it also has like no ammo compared to the normal opgl. Plus you also have to go and arrest the dude you just stunned and you'll probably be dead before you can get there.

17 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Imagine telling people their bad for not being able to counter them, then not sharing how to counter them.

Not that I care I stopped playing months ago

Guess I worded it wrong, my bad wasn't implying anyone was bad. I was just making a general statement.

Running around with CQC in narrow hallways and placing the item in small rooms in Asylum, which you usually do for several hours every day, is extremely inviting for an OPGL counter. So that is how you get countered but you refuse to play any other way, so of course OPGL users, like me, can continue farming kills off of players exactly like you. If you don't want that to happen, then chose a different strategy, or continue dying from OPGL, only to go and make a new thread about how "imbalanced" OPGL is. You're banging your head against the wall, complaining that it hurts.

You've chosen to continue being 1-dimensional, doing the same thing over and over, like in a loop, running the same hallways and rooms, around and around in asylum and then make yet another new thread about how the should change the game around you, to fit you. In that thread people try to talk to you in a civil way but you soon start insulting people who don't agree, resulting in even more dislike for your ideas.

You even got us to vote about it this time. 63% don't agree. The people have spoken, which is what you wanted, since you made a vote.

You hoped more people would be for your opinion, but the majority isn't. You reacted saying something about how people must have voted multiple times etc, as if that would only be true for one side. You would not have said that if they voted for your opinion.

In a couple of months, by the time you make yet another new thread about this, you'll probably still be running in the same loop in asylum, cussing about OPGL users. Remember that it was your choice and not someone else's.

Edited by Cr0
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Cr0 said:

Running around with CQC in narrow hallways and placing the item in small rooms in Asylum, which you usually do for several hours every day, is extremely inviting for an OPGL counter. So that is how you get countered but you refuse to play any other way, so of course OPGL users, like me, can continue farming kills off of players exactly like you. If you don't want that to happen, then chose a different strategy, or continue dying from OPGL, only to go and make a new thread about how "imbalanced" OPGL is. You're banging your head against the wall, complaining that it hurts.

You've chosen to continue being 1-dimensional, doing the same thing over and over, like in a loop, running the same hallways and rooms, around and around in asylum and then make yet another new thread about how the should change the game around you, to fit you. In that thread people try to talk to you in a civil way but you soon start insulting people who don't agree, resulting in even more dislike for your ideas.

You even got us to vote about it this time. 63% don't agree. The people have spoken, which is what you wanted, since you made a vote.

You hoped more people would be for your opinion, but the majority isn't. You reacted saying something about how people must have voted multiple times etc, as if that would only be true for one side. You would not have said that if they voted for your opinion.

In a couple of months, by the time you make yet another new thread about this, you'll probably still be running in the same loop in asylum, cussing about OPGL users. Remember that it was your choice and not someone else's.

ohhhh-reaction.gif

We have a winner here, case closed!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Cr0 said:

you literally didn't give a single good reason why explosives should be kept, if anything you just gave good reasons to remove them.

More than half of the asylum is enclosed area, with tons of narrow hallways with 40 players. Nobody said the problem is only in those areas, people spam opglSSSS from across the spawns through small window holes into the main area in asylum which is pretty big and open but by the time it lands it's LITERALLY impossible to dodge it, which plenty of people have died to multiple times or multiple people take lots of damage just from opglsss and just get easily picked up by OTHER PEOPLE PLAYING FC.

Stop trying to make it sound like opgl people are the only ones in the fc and as if one person just plays it, which is LITERALLY almost never the case.

But sure, everyone should just run in the open areas in asylum and just get easily picked by people playing snipers or ARs or osmaw people that camp outside asylum just waiting for someone to cross, hahaha ;))))

I did say that because someone here seems to have some real personal issues, it wouldn't surprise me if they voted from multiple accs

They just do the same thing i do except they turn the story around and make up imaginary scenarios in their head that LITERALLY don't happen.

And i did play like that, YESTERDAY. I just got on late and was tired, i couldn't care less if i played good or not, which is why i played completely different and took the full noob loadout. I did switch back after some good players finally joined, just like you did since you saw that it's not doing anything anymore since i actually tried. But it's funny how you took opgl thinking it would make me angry, lol. OPGL is not much of a problem when there is barely anyone playing.

Also lol at the fact that you think this many people voting is enough to decide whether it should be kept or not.

And just look at what those people wrote that voted no, voting no because that's their main or that's what they mostly play, 

voting no because removing weapons is wrong and makes the game worse, because explosives are totally comparable to WEAPONS

voting no just because????ok

and this is my favorite one, wanting them removed but voting no because they "know" they are not going to change anything, just let that sink in. I watched past broadcast that's how i know they want them removed.

I can only imagine other people that voted no.

very few gave an actual reason on why when voting no. But people don't play fc like they used to before, just like before i would disagree with removing joker ammo outside kitchen even though nades didn't have resupply delay,i would say yes now. People have been spamming it more than ever before even though there is a delay. Just like car cancelling animation wasn't that much of a thing years ago, until certain streamers started doing it and then suddenly a lot more people started doing it..

like i already said NHVR is annoying, opgl is not and i don't want NHVR removed. But some people are just stupid and too literal to understand what that means.

Did they take Flak out of the game?  If not, then wear that or ask to have Flak Jacket reduced to level 85 so everyone can generally be on the same playing field.

Edited by illgot

1 hour ago, jmiIos said:

Also lol at the fact that you think this many people voting is enough to decide whether it should be kept or not.

then why make a forum poll?

honestly, you keep saying its not the case but this whole thread gives rage-post vibes

• Like 2

1 hour ago, illgot said:

Did they take Flak out of the game?  If not, then wear that or ask to have Flak Jacket reduced to level 85 so everyone can generally be on the same playing field.

Maybe it can save you against one opgl player, but in FC always a crowd looking for easy kills. So it’s just delays your death. Telling you this as Flak Jacket user. It should be buffed in more drastic way. Perhaps giving you that grenade back or more significant explosive damage absorbing will make it new meta. Anything to make it comparable choice against CA3. So to say, other mods require buffs as well.

19 hours ago, Nagletz said:

Maybe it can save you against one opgl player, but in FC always a crowd looking for easy kills. So it’s just delays your death. Telling you this as Flak Jacket user. It should be buffed in more drastic way. Perhaps giving you that grenade back or more significant explosive damage absorbing will make it new meta. Anything to make it comparable choice against CA3. So to say, other mods require buffs as well.

That's no different than a crowd of people with any weapon looking for an "easy kill".  Flak saves you from a lot of explosive damage.  It's not going to make explosive damage null but it does the job.

5 minutes ago, illgot said:

That's no different than a crowd of people with any weapon looking for an "easy kill".  Flak saves you from a lot of explosive damage.  It's not going to make explosive damage null but it does the job.

Like Revoluzzer already said, flack jacket was just a band aid for low yields, it isn't even close to being the solution.

On 11/18/2021 at 8:26 PM, jmiIos said:

Nobody said the problem is only in those areas, people spam opglSSSS from across the spawns through small window holes into the main area in asylum which is pretty big and open but by the time it lands it's LITERALLY impossible to dodge it, which plenty of people have died to multiple times or multiple people take lots of damage just from opglsss and just get easily picked up by OTHER PEOPLE PLAYING FC.

Just because you can spam OPGL, you shouldn't, because you can hurt your own team too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZoriaDunne said:

Flak Jacket.

...should be buffed. 

Edited by Nagletz
In buffs we trust.

Oh look this thread again. The problem, and it's not even that big a problem imo, with explosives in Asylum is not explosives themselves. It's that well more than half the time it gives you Item Hold missions and everyone drags the item to one of the same unimaginative choke points (if they game doesn't helpfully spawn them there for you at the start of the round) playing into the hands of explosive weapons. Maybe if that monotony was broken up a bit more, you'd feel less like you're in a bomb shelter during the Blitz every round.

And anyone who thinks explosives are a problem in a relatively open map like Baylan Shipping needs their head examined.

As for telling Cr0 he hasn't given you a single good reason to keep them, the onus is on you, as the person who wants rid to explain why they need to be removed. And I've gone through your word soup and can't find a compelling one.

#OPGL Life

BQgKaCL.png

Edited by MrChan
  • Like 4

There's no reason to remove explosives from Fight Club, simply because you don't like it.

Can they be annoying? Yes,

Are percs annoying? Yes

Are shotguns annoying? Yes,

Are HVRs annoying? Yes

Are Osmaws or volcanoes annoying? Yes,

Are Corner campers annoying? Yes

Is camping the item in easily defended chokes annoying for offense? Yes

But that doesn't mean you remove them from Fight club.

If opgls are a problem for you, pick new locations to sit/camp, and don't be obvious. I've rarely died to opgls in fight club let alone mission districts. If an enemy has an opgl with 20-30 kills, i might have died 3x to it max, even in a group of "4" in mission districts  when the enemy has 16 opgl kills, "maybe" a max of 3 was from me, and i've been pinned to hell and back again by people using it. That's saying something, especially when i don't use flak to counter it. And dying 3x to a single enemy in any mission, isn't actually rare so again, no problem.

I've rarely ever seen the problem with them. Hell, i "USED" to main opgl, it's why they are so easy for me to stay away from and counter most of the time. Oh, enemy spamming opgl there? *moves back*, enemy spamming opgl into a hall? *uses different entrance*. *uses cover* *uses basic common sense* oh look, reload at 4 shots *pushes*

Flak is a bandaid for it. The problem is you aren't willing to alter your playstyle and tactics against them. The same hall you ran into, got ambushed with an opgl and died? You'd of gotten ambushed and died to any shotgun or oca *faster* and that's a fact. The only difference is because it's "different" or explodes, and counters the typical playstyle you prefer, you want it removed. Even if you would have 100% died without a chance of doing anything, in the same situation with almost any other weapon. That *one* is the problem.

The OPGL has a 5s timer except passed like 50m.

EOL's have a 1.35s timer + flight.

Osmaw has a 1s+ flight.

Most rifles have a sub 1s TTK, with a 1.3 Eff TTK at range. And each explosive weapon has stark downsides to abuse.

EOL? Get sub 15m otherwise just move some, it's got trash explosive range aside from the conc one. In which case just watch for the pistol switch or find new cover.

OPGL? Move, fire, move, fire and push closer than 15m and keep moving watch for rebounds.

Osmaw? Flak? Lure out rocket and push? Not sure about this one, it's always been hard to deal with for me even in missions lel.

In the end facing them takes more situational awareness and caution than normal weapons. But they aren't hard to beat.

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Like 1

oh my... don´t TOUCH MY OSMAW

Today on "I want my games as boring as possible"

And here I am wanting to purchase a permanent OPGL instead of extending the lease every week.

On 11/16/2021 at 12:55 PM, jmiIos said:

Holy fuck you are stupid,

i am not gonna call you any names since i already got a warning because of people like you, not that people like you deserve to be talked to any better.

And from what i have seen people on discord don't seem to think much better of you than me, you are quite "something"

VanilleKeks knew i wasn't talking about nades,

"I don't really think this is a good idea. If you remove explosions from Asylum it will just turn into even more of a frag grenade spamfest."

but sure, choose to be a "redditor" and poke the smallest holes to try and "prove your points", keep thinking you did something by making long paragraphs and lying, it will get you somewhere.

Seems like this is your life, lying and poking the smallest holes in things that everyone knows what someone was talking about already, pathethic and miserable, yikes.

I stopped reading after that, it's not even worth it, bye

Its people like you that make me wish they never removed the downvote button.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, StunStick said:

Its people like you that make me wish they never removed the downvote button.

He just likes to be able to run around Asylum with his PMG without interruption.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MonkaS said:

just set a max of 1 or 2 for each side

No.

1 hour ago, MrChan said:

No.

better solution than just removing them completely from fightclub most ppl use fightclub to lvl up roles