Sakebee

11/17 Maintenance Announcement

Hello everyone,

We have our usual server maintenance this week on Wednesday 11/17/2021. The maintenance is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 2 hours. Console will have normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well. 

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

Edited by who

Let me jump on the bandwagon, given I noticed these maintenance announcements threads always turn into some kind of unfulfilled wish lists, how about banning at least blatant cheaters, if not many, then at least the one we all know for, who has been playing and openly cheating for quite some time without any repercussions?

Personally, I do not mind the person in question, however, people started getting weird ideas how anyone can (and should) do it, given no actions will be taken against them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bambola said:

Let me jump on the bandwagon, given I noticed these maintenance announcements threads always turn into some kind of unfulfilled wish lists

LMAO, Careful the 'Wagon is broken and jumping on it wont fix it. 

Wishing here is the same as wishing at a wall. Knowing that nobody on the Wagon or, behind the Wall gives a dab of snot about what Mack says. So I no longer care much for the forum, it is certainly not a social arena.

Ok, but with all the cowboy type stuff, ie boots, hat, n pistols. You would think they would have or could make a 

Western Holster, But NOOOO!  Mack empties a salt pack out on the floor, and with his nose held high, walks out.

Change consumables to mods with a cooldown, like they should've been in the first place.

13 hours ago, Bambola said:

Let me jump on the bandwagon, given I noticed these maintenance announcements threads always turn into some kind of unfulfilled wish lists, how about banning at least blatant cheaters, if not many, then at least the one we all know for, who has been playing and openly cheating for quite some time without any repercussions?

Personally, I do not mind the person in question, however, people started getting weird ideas how anyone can (and should) do it, given no actions will be taken against them. 

They can't even reply us on forums lmao, who said they will take any actions in the first place?

• Like 3