Sign in to follow this  
Fyre

Nice to see nothing's changed.

4 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Stupid.

You could do a real world experiment though just as a test so you have a larger sample pool.

Run into a Mosque and yell out "Stupid Arab" and see what the general response is. Just an idea Can't hurt anything right?

So you cherrypick a miniscule portion of a sentence to feel offended, thats quite negative.

You are giving more weight to the negative word than to the positive... so that means that being arab for you is less powerful than the word stupid. At most i would reply "i am not arab, sorry".

3 minutes ago, Fyre said:

You had me going for the first few posts but now it's just really obvious bait.

Chill on the posting and let this thread die, nobody has anything interesting to say anymore.

So you create a thread to victimize yourself but at the same time to expose stupidity and cry that nothing changed (?).

Yes i am really interested to understand bronze minds, if not i would just ignore this.

58 minutes ago, Fyre said:

~snip~

Wait firstly this is a game and it is for Mature players only (17+). Ppl get all mad and frustrated if they die especially the young and delicate ones.

Online world is just the opposite of the real world, the rough and tough guys irl get mad over small things and behave like kids. You kill them, they throw insults over u and even curse ur whole family. They t-bag when u die, spam /insult emotes when u die.

Its a winning strategy if they run and call u noob, if u do the same they call u scared lil cvnt. Either ways ur the cvnt arent u? ( According to them)

U got insulted in dist chat before 79 other players, now the entire apb community knows that u get triggered over small things. Its time for u to uninstall i suppose.

4 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

So you cherrypick a miniscule portion of a sentence to feel offended, thats quite negative.

You are giving more weight to the negative word than to the positive... so that means that being arab for you is less powerful than the word stupid. At most i would reply "i am not arab, sorry".

So you create a thread to victimize yourself but at the same time to expose stupidity and cry that nothing changed (?).

Yes i am really interested to understand bronze minds, if not i would just ignore this.

You just like being antagonistic it seems?

1 hour ago, Fyre said:

So,

I saw that this game had been taken over by a new company so—excited for the future of what I considered a criminally underrated game—I downloaded it again and hopped onto my old level 170 toon for a bit of cops vs robbers action.

In my first game, a rank 200+ gold (we were in a bronze server) PM'ed me to call me a "stupid arab" for killing him. As far as I know he had no way of knowing whether or not I was an arab. Then he switched to LTL so he could chase me down and emotespam me after arrests, and referred to me as "kebab" in district chat from then on.

In my second game, I did quite well, my success tempered only by the rank 255+ gold (in the same bronze server) PM'ing me to send the same message every time we interacted:

"2v1 noob, ahahahahahaha"

Note: I was the one 1v2'ing he and his friend, not the other way around. I have no idea how that makes me a noob or how the minds of these people work.

Still,

Nice to see that nothing's changed.

Edit: I feel like you guys think I'm having a go at LO, I'm not. Just poking fun at some dumbasses in the community is all.

So the real question here is:

Are you actually an Arab? 

Edited by Halelulia

5 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Oof, Spare me the sanctimony. I'm not sitting here defending the man using an entire race as a slur, neither am I victimizing myself, I decided to share a story that I thought was amusing and lo, some career troll decided to take up arms and whiteknight for the Nazis.

You're being disingenuous and you know it.

4 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

You just like being antagonistic it seems?

No, you dont seem to understand what is happening...

These people that victimize themselves and cry that nothing change while creating a thread about a "bad" experience -kinda ironic- should not be given more attention... they only create a circle of victimization and toxicity.

I dont want this to end like a blizzard game.

1 minute ago, Fyre said:

Oof, Spare me the sanctimony. I'm not sitting here defending the man using an entire race as a slur, neither am I victimizing myself, I decided to share a story that I thought was amusing and lo, some career troll decided to take up arms and whiteknight for the Nazis.

You're being disingenuous and you know it.

I still dont understand how is he using an entire race as slur... in your perception being arab is bad?

Watch this: "stupid lovely person", i would take that i am so lovely person that i am stupid, compliment.

"Stupid arab", i wish i was arab, they can walk with their friend holding hands and no one would see them gay.

Awesome music:

Same as dance.

I like their language and culture... etcs. I would say "i am not stupid but i would love to be arab". How do you even feel it as an insult?

And now you changed your story and now is an amusing one, saying that "nothing changed", calling troll and dumbasses whoever you see not agreeing with you, aka bringing toxicitiy. How do you expect nothing changing if you keep being toxic?

Hi. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this sort of behavior from other players.

This is something we are working to eliminate to the best of our ability.

Please capture evidence and report these players to support, so that we can handle them.

Locking thread for now, as it seems to have derailed quite a lot.

To summarize.. Behavior like this: Not tolerated.

• Thanks 2