Sign in to follow this  
Fyre

Nice to see nothing's changed.

So,

I saw that this game had been taken over by a new company so—excited for the future of what I considered a criminally underrated game—I downloaded it again and hopped onto my old level 170 toon for a bit of cops vs robbers action.

In my first game, a rank 200+ gold (we were in a bronze server) PM'ed me to call me a "stupid arab" for killing him. As far as I know he had no way of knowing whether or not I was an arab. Then he switched to LTL so he could chase me down and emotespam me after arrests, and referred to me as "kebab" in district chat from then on.

In my second game, I did quite well, my success tempered only by the rank 255+ gold (in the same bronze server) PM'ing me to send the same message every time we interacted:

"2v1 noob, ahahahahahaha"

Note: I was the one 1v2'ing he and his friend, not the other way around. I have no idea how that makes me a noob or how the minds of these people work.

Still,

Nice to see that nothing's changed.

Edit: I feel like you guys think I'm having a go at LO, I'm not. Just poking fun at some dumbasses in the community is all.

Edited by Fyre
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Fyre said:

So,

I saw that this game had been taken over by a new company so—excited for the future of what I considered a criminally underrated game—I downloaded it again and hopped onto my old level 170 toon for a bit of cops vs robbers action.

In my first game, a rank 200+ gold (we were in a bronze server) PM'ed me to call me a "stupid arab" for killing him. As far as I know he had no way of knowing whether or not I was an arab. Then he switched to LTL so he could chase me down and emotespam me after arrests, and referred to me as "kebab" in district chat from then on.

In my second game, I did quite well, my success tempered only by the rank 255+ gold (in the same bronze server) PM'ing me to send the same message every time we interacted:

"2v1 noob, ahahahahahaha"

Note: I was the one 1v2'ing he and his friend, not the other way around. I have no idea how that makes me a noob or how the minds of these people work.

Still,

Nice to see that nothing's changed.

Sounds about right. Sadly humans never change and there is nothing stopping people from being a horrible as they can be in this game so this is what we get a lot of.

Honestly the only thing that will change this is for LO to put in a Nun Outfit.

Edited by SelttikS

Give LO some rest.

You want LO to do shit in one month which G1 couldn't pull off for few years?

They trying to address the most pressing issues right now but taking how you all act up is nauseous.

And don't worry... we deal with trash sooner or later.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Citrin said:

Give LO some rest.

You want LO to do shit in one month which G1 couldn't pull off for few years?

They trying to address the most pressing issues right now but taking how you all act up is nauseous.

And don't worry... we deal with trash sooner or later.

You know good and well that without a Nun outfit the community will die from the toxicity.

/ignore ?

Mate, like.. LO has nothing to do with it, and shouldnt do nothing about it. It s just ur problem and u have to deal with it. I am getting in contact with toxicity every day. Even VOIP in APB is promoted as tool to taunt others. Every time I play APB I have to controll myself to not lose my sh*t, and I love it. It makes me learn to deal with my emotions and with different attacks.

I would literaly leave APB if toxicity was punishable. I dont want APB to be forced into some safe space game. You can make ur own safe space by ignoring ppl.

Its just written text and words from voice chat after all.

You guys need mendatory military service.

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

/ignore ?

Mate, like.. LO has nothing to do with it, and shouldnt do nothing about it. It s just ur problem and u have to deal with it. I am getting in contact with toxicity every day. Even VOIP in APB is promoted as tool to taunt others. Every time I play APB I have to controll myself to not lose my sh*t, and I love it. It makes me learn to deal with my emotions and with different attacks.

I would literaly leave APB if toxicity was punishable. I dont want APB to be forced into some safe space game. You can make ur own safe space by ignoring ppl.

Its just written text and words from voice chat after all.

You guys need mendatory military service.

Still all this trash playing APB makes game un-friendly for new players.

They like reason number 4 on my list why APB is failing. I never saw such toxicity in other competitive games and if such it was separated cases.

4 minutes ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

/ignore ?

Its just written text and words from voice chat device after all.

You guys need mendatory military service.

There are levels of taunting that are ok. When it gets to being a violation of TOS is part of the NOT OK section.

Some of you guys need "mendatory" psychiatric evaluations.

Just now, Excalibur! said:

"Doesnt matter what, i wont ignore people sending me unwanted whispers so i can later show how much i suffered and blame others".

Amazing.

Oddly this is one of the few games that you have to PAY to ignore people 😛

Edited by SelttikS

1 minute ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

U r weak. Thats all I have to say. If I can handle all kinds of bullcrap, why dont you? Calling random ppl stupid arab is not even violation of TOS. Why  get so triggered when u been called arab lol hmm?

Well, it didn't really trigger me. I found it funny more than anything.

Still, kinda racist to just throw out an entire ethnicity as a slur there. 

55 minutes ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

removed

By logic he feels offended to be called arab because he thinks to be arab is bad (or think that calling others arab is insulting)... so he is likely racist.

Should we send a report?

Edited by Flight
removed quote of deleted post
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

U r weak. Thats all I have to say. If I can handle all kinds of bullcrap, why dont you? Calling random ppl stupid arab is not even violation of TOS. Why  get so triggered when u been called arab lol hmm?

"Don’t be a sore loser. Racial slurs, hate speech, threats, spam, and other forms of harassment will not be tolerated."

Funny that you keep leading your statements with blanket insults.

1 minute ago, Excalibur! said:

By logic he feels offended to be called arab because he thinks to be arab is bad (or think that calling others arab is insulting)... so he is likely racist.

Should we send a report?

Woah, now that's just disingenuous. I found it funny. But I can see how it's clearly quite racist to say that.

Can't believe we're defending the "stupid arab" guy now.

Just now, SelttikS said:

"Don’t be a sore loser. Racial slurs, hate speech, threats, spam, and other forms of harassment will not be tolerated."

Funny that you keep leading your statements with blanket insults.

But there is nothing wrong to be called arab. Being arab is not an insult, the person being offended to be called arab is the one who is racist.

But there is nothing wrong to be called arab. Being arab is not an insult, the person being offended to be called arab is the one who is racist.

Or the guy using the word "arab" as an insult?

EdiT: I mean, I know you're just teasing but c'mon. At least try to be honest 😛

Edited by Fyre

Just now, Excalibur! said:

yeah exactly my thoughts

2 minutes ago, Fyre said:

Woah, now that's just disingenuous. I found it funny. But I can see how it's clearly quite racist to say that.

Can't believe we're defending the "stupid arab" guy now.

If you find it funny then why making this thread? APB didnt change because people is funny? Well that sounds positive.

Edited by Excalibur!

Uff, I give up. Can't make fun of people being stupid anymore without a brigade of social justice warriors coming through

• Like 1

imo the 95% percent of people I meet during missions and or in social distrit are very warm and friendly.

But yeah, there are many of them that are completely rude and cold, you'll have to simply ignore them.

3 minutes ago, Fyre said:

Or the guy using the word "arab" as an insult?

How do you know he is using it as insult and not a compliment?

1 minute ago, Fyre said:

Uff, I give up. Can't make fun of people being stupid anymore without a brigade of social justice warriors coming through

Now you are calling him stupid and harassing him...

I dont understand nothing honestly.

"Stupid Arab" will never be a compliment in any way. Funny how many people are on the racist side... and at least one of you were very much pro-nazi symbols a while back. That speaks Volumes by itself.

4 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

"Stupid Arab" will never be a compliment in any way. Funny how many people are on the racist side... and at least one of you were very much pro-nazi symbols a while back. That speaks Volumes by itself.

If i call you stupid lovely person how would you feel?

I think he is using arab as an insult because he is racist, and he tried to "expose" him here on forum as stupid just to harass him, but its just my opinion...

Edited by Excalibur!

Stupid.

You could do a real world experiment though just as a test so you have a larger sample pool.

Run into a Mosque and yell out "Stupid Arab" and see what the general response is. Just an idea Can't hurt anything right?

Edited by SelttikS

2 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

I think he is using arab as an insult because he is racist, and he tried to "expose" him here on forum as stupid just to harass him and name and shame, but its just my opinion...

You had me going for the first few posts but now it's just really obvious bait.

Chill on the posting and let this thread die, nobody has anything interesting to say anymore.