Error_Detection

I cant buy G1,please someone from support help me here fast

2drtfrm.jpg260s5dh.jpg2mbwj6.jpg2eo8t1e.jpg                                                               

You can see on picture i chose to add g1 with card,then i chose how much i wana pay,after that automatic going on Paymentwall... and then stuck on white screen.

1.Can we buy g1 with steam balance?

2.Why i cant buy g1 with card?

3.In game steam automatick log in on some my old acc,how i can unlink steam and game to add other acc?

4.If some admin say me please contact support about this,i say,not have time  to waiting couple days on answer.I wana buy  some guns and premium and to go play.

• Like 2

Try using a different browser.

5 minutes ago, iDev said:

Try using a different browser.

I try on google chrome and on internet explorer and same...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, yony8888 said:

1.Can we buy g1 with steam balance?

Yes !

Just goto armas, add stuff to cart and when you try to checkout steam will tell you that you dont have enough g1c and you can buy it with stream $$s !

1 hour ago, Thelnformer said:

Yes !

Just goto armas, add stuff to cart and when you try to checkout steam will tell you that you dont have enough g1c and you can buy it with stream $$s !

ty,i finde that but now i have other problem my steam is linked with some old apb acc i dont know how to switch

• Like 1

You can log into that old account and then gift yourself items that you want if you don't care about receiving the loyalty rewards, otherwise I don't think there's much you can do with your steam balance. I have the same problem right now actually 😕

1 hour ago, Laughter said:

You can log into that old account and then gift yourself items that you want if you don't care about receiving the loyalty rewards, otherwise I don't think there's much you can do with your steam balance. I have the same problem right now actually 😕

they removed gift to other player

• Like 2

It looks like Paymentwall isn't available in your country. Unfortunately they don't provide us a list to filter, so you end up on an empty order page on their side. I have excluded your country from our payment provider list, so at least you and others won't see them as an option anymore.

It does look like you managed to purchase G1C using another payment provider though. 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm sorry my friend, it's too late to buy G1 because Little Orbit already did

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Majiik said:

It looks like Paymentwall isn't available in your country. Unfortunately they don't provide us a list to filter, so you end up on an empty order page on their side. I have excluded your country from our payment provider list, so at least you and others won't see them as an option anymore.

It does look like you managed to purchase G1C using another payment provider though. 👍

Exclude Greece as well because it's broken here as well

3 minutes ago, ShiroYashaGr said:

Exclude Greece as well because it's broken here as well

I saw your other post and relayed the issue to our account manager with Paymentwall. Greece should work, as it's a country option for our payment provider selections. Will disable it for the moment though given the issues you are having.

• Like 1

Just now, Majiik said:

I saw your other post and relayed the issue to our account manager with Paymentwall. Greece should work, as it's a country option for our payment provider selections. Will disable it for the moment though given the issues you are having.

thank you...well in the end I bought the steam DLC 😛

6 minutes ago, Majiik said:

Hey buddy, do you know if Argentina is a valid country to use that method? I tried using the option called "Dinero mail", which redirects me to a blank paymentwall option

18 minutes ago, gogol said:

Hey buddy, do you know if Argentina is a valid country to use that method? I tried using the option called "Dinero mail", which redirects me to a blank paymentwall option

It used to be but I can't find it on the Paymentwall account at the moment. Will disable that option and ask them as well...

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Majiik said:

It used to be but I can't find it on the Paymentwall account at the moment. Will disable that option and ask them as well...

Appreciate it. You guys might want to consider something like PayU for LATAM countries maybe? Blizzard uses it and it seems pretty decent

9 hours ago, Matth said:

Just use PayPal my dude 

Sure, but only if LO decides to pay for PayPal fees.

Does anybody know if buying through Steam has fees too?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Saxtus said:

Sure, but only if LO decides to pay for PayPal fees.

Does anybody know if buying through Steam has fees too?

I done a lot of purchases in different games from Steam + I bought the steam dlc for apb 3 days ago, there are no fees

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ShiroYashaGr said:

I bought the steam dlc for apb 3 days ago

You mean the Urban Survival Pack?

• Like 1

On 6/18/2018 at 5:27 PM, Majiik said:

Could you put Romania in there aswell? I can't add G1C and makes me sad :c

I have the same problem (empty/white screen), why can't I buy G1C using card? Why does it automatically link me to paymentwall? I don't want to use paymentwall.

Edited by Uhtdred