jmiIos

closet blatant cheaters

So many of them right now, get a GM to log in and ban them finally since anticheat is not doing anything almost.

One round they are speedhacking the other closeting and there were so many of them today it's becoming unplayable.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, jmiIos said:

So many of them right now, get a GM to log in and ban them finally since anticheat is not doing anything almost.

One round they are speedhacking the other closeting and there were so many of them today it's becoming unplayable.

45 minutes ago, Reprimand said:

Film it, send it to @CookiePuss and don't let it ruin your experience!

Dont send it to me send it to support!

• Thanks 1

It doesn't make much sense when I say I do not mind cheaters, because I should, I suppose we grew accustomed to facing them from time to time. However, I still find it fascinating that there are some (personally I know one) individuals cheating in an overt way for months, if not for years, and despite GMs being aware of it nothing is being done, no action to be taken. 

I am fairly certain the person in question has been reported for hundreds of times. It's almost incomprehensible that some people are still around. 

• Like 1

if the games unplayable then dont play it

To report cheater is ussles. You can send ticket but nothing will happen. Many people cheat over year. Lo dont do her job in this. 

When you want play the game it is sad.

You can only accept that there are many cheater more you cant do. 

For my self i have now good ping again. So i can handle cheater. But in all i dont care the rounds so long lo dont do his job and ban cheaters.

On 11/4/2021 at 11:54 PM, glaciers said:

if the games unplayable then dont play it

Why else do you think the pop is so low? 

On 11/4/2021 at 4:53 PM, jmiIos said:

LO is at loss and already moving to making other new games while ignoring ones they can even hardly chew  lmfao.
If you think they give a crap about APB, other than bare minimum server maintenances to bait naive lads into spending more money , then you are clearly delusional.

1 hour ago, Dead_Game said:

LO is at loss and already moving to making other new games while ignoring ones they can even hardly chew  lmfao.
If you think they give a crap about APB, other than bare minimum server maintenances to bait naive lads into spending more money , then you are clearly delusional.

orbit has the same number of games in development that they had when they acquired gamersfirst

its also weird that you think server maintenance is the make or break issue for the people still spending money

On 11/6/2021 at 12:39 PM, glaciers said:

orbit has the same number of games in development that they had when they acquired gamersfirst

its also weird that you think server maintenance is the make or break issue for the people still spending money

what has LO brought into the table in terms of taking over from Gamersfirst that has not broken the game ?
Riot mode - flop
new Anti- cheat - flop 
Threat removal - flop 

weapon balance -  controversial 

Engine Upgrade - at this point difficult to swallow that they are making any progress at all 

On 11/6/2021 at 12:39 PM, glaciers said:

Sorry to pop your bubble, not really, seems like googling helps to clear that misunderstanding.

Edited by Dead_Game

14 minutes ago, Dead_Game said:

Sorry to pop your bubble, not really, seems like googling helps to clear that misunderstanding.

you're right, descent is no longer listed on the little orbit website - so they actually have less games in development now than when they purchased apb

On 11/13/2021 at 7:08 AM, glaciers said:

you're right, descent is no longer listed on the little orbit website - so they actually have less games in development now than when they purchased apb

Hmm... wonder why that is... glances at my signature.

On 11/4/2021 at 10:40 PM, CookiePuss said:

Dont send it to me send it to support!

support doesn't work you need to go to there confusing patootie discord

Snipped language ~@mayii

5 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

support doesn't work you need to go to there confusing patootie discord

The discord is not the place to go for support related matters, as mentioned by @Sakebee contact the team via e-mail.

On 10/25/2021 at 10:37 PM, Sakebee said:

If you need to contact support and the Zendesk submission form will not work for you, please email support@gamersfirst.com instead. That will allow our Support Team to help take care of your issue.

~@mayii

banning people = lower pop = game dying.

So no, LO will not ban cheaters.

5 hours ago, klafokgm said:

banning people = lower pop = game dying.

So no, LO will not ban cheaters.

That's some insane logic.

By not banning cheaters they drive away any legit players that might give the game a try, meaning the active player base will only dwindle over time until there are only cheaters left.

Maybe they should give everyone a wall hack and aimbot to level the playing field.... 😛

4 hours ago, TheDogCatcher said:

That's some insane logic.

By not banning cheaters they drive away any legit players that might give the game a try, meaning the active player base will only dwindle over time until there are only cheaters left.

Maybe they should give everyone a wall hack and aimbot to level the playing field.... 😛

yeah but it is actually their official logic, they said in the Q&A that banning will result in losing players so they don't like to ban people

12 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

yeah but it is actually their official logic, they said in the Q&A that banning will result in losing players so they don't like to ban people

They can try now, since we still will have enough players to fill both districts. 

• Like 1

On 11/15/2021 at 12:35 PM, Nagletz said:

They can try now, since we still will have enough players to fill both districts. 

Won't matter at this point, the damage has been done. Jericho daily peak activity is dropping by a few players every day, consistently, for the past week.

Their mistake was removing the segregation, without also employing ingame moderation to deal with the inevitable return of blatant cheaters.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Won't matter at this point, the damage has been done. Jericho daily peak activity is dropping by a few players every day, consistently, for the past week.

Their mistake was removing the segregation, without also employing ingame moderation to deal with the inevitable return of blatant cheaters.

that would be because the event ended

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MonkaS said:

that would be because the event ended

Nobody comes back for the event reruns. There's nothing new to obtain, and no benefit to grind for. It's the same old tired shit we all did a decade ago.

19 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Nobody comes back for the event reruns. There's nothing new to obtain, and no benefit to grind for. It's the same old tired shit we all did a decade ago.

and now I know your trolling or you lack the brain to check pop on one of the few third party sites that shows district pop