yBielFTP05

where are the legendary boxes mistery???

38 minutes ago, Amayii said:

Olá, 

Como parte de uma grande reformulação dos lendários e da própria Joker Store, eles foram removidos do Armas Marketplace e agora estão disponíveis no jogo.

Essa mudança foi feita em junho de 2020, você pode ler mais sobre ela aqui:

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2020/6/22/legendary-beta

~ @ mayii

Does this npc still exist? in serve Social?

1 minute ago, yBielFTP05 said:

Does this npc still exist? in serve Social?

Yes, Anne is still in social.

~@mayii

3 hours ago, Amayii said:

Yes, Anne is still in social.

~@mayii

When are you planning to sell legendaries back on the Armas Marketplace?

On 11/4/2021 at 4:55 PM, Reprimand said:

When are you planning to sell legendaries back on the Armas Marketplace?

I would like to submit my vote for "never"

Though, you can buy joker tickets to rent them until they become permanent so they already are.

Edited by Phrozen
forgot something
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Phrozen said:

I would like to submit my vote for "never"

Though, you can buy joker tickets to rent them until they become permanent so they already are.

You don't need to gamesplain the mechanics to me, I know what they are and where to find them but thank you.

This current system is much better, and the prices are cheaper compared to Joker boxes. I think on average you had to spend 80-100$ on a JMB to get a legendary, now it's 50$ (rent for 10 weeks at 5€ a week) and you also have a chance to get it permanent after every time you rent it.

10 minutes ago, ColorBauss said:

This current system is much better, and the prices are cheaper compared to Joker boxes. I think on average you had to spend 80-100$ on a JMB to get a legendary, now it's 50$ (rent for 10 weeks at 5€ a week) and you also have a chance to get it permanent after every time you rent it.

im pretty sure its $100 dollars, since its 20 rentals for the guaranteed legendary - might actually be $105 because i think its the 21st rental that becomes permanent

the new system is better than joker boxes, but its still a bit ridiculous 

I haven't bothered renting any weapons yet as I assumed you can only get a free trial once and I can't be bothered playing missions when my framerate is so crazy unstable I can't shoot anyone, they would have to stand still for ten seconds. I used to think the starter weapons were useless and everyone had ridiculous guns or they were bulletproof cheaters. I need to save joker points for a car, the last mission I did rewarded me 3 joker points and I need several thousand.

On 11/12/2021 at 10:21 AM, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I haven't bothered renting any weapons yet as I assumed you can only get a free trial once and I can't be bothered playing missions when my framerate is so crazy unstable I can't shoot anyone, they would have to stand still for ten seconds. I used to think the starter weapons were useless and everyone had ridiculous guns or they were bulletproof cheaters. I need to save joker points for a car, the last mission I did rewarded me 3 joker points and I need several thousand.

Grind fight club

2 hours ago, DurtyMo said:

Grind fight club

That would work if it's full of AFK and not high level players who kill me before I can fire a single shot. I tried to shoot an NPC seven times, he just walked along as if nothing was happening. I thought is he one of those ghost folk I can't mug who aren't really there, they walk through things and disappear or teleport elsewhere. I shot him an 8th time, that one worked but it just took me 5 seconds to kill an NPC. Unstable internet causes my shots not to register a lot of the time, I used to think people were cheating because they could just stand there and they wouldn't die no matter how much I shot them.

If I'm looting and someone APB's me, I'll often be dead before I see a shot fired or even dead before APB appears on the screen, I'd have no chance to kill them even if I could get a shot off it might do no damage at all.

14 minutes ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

That would work if it's full of AFK and not high level players who kill me before I can fire a single shot. I tried to shoot an NPC seven times, he just walked along as if nothing was happening. I thought is he one of those ghost folk I can't mug who aren't really there, they walk through things and disappear or teleport elsewhere. I shot him an 8th time, that one worked but it just took me 5 seconds to kill an NPC. Unstable internet causes my shots not to register a lot of the time, I used to think people were cheating because they could just stand there and they wouldn't die no matter how much I shot them.

If I'm looting and someone APB's me, I'll often be dead before I see a shot fired or even dead before APB appears on the screen, I'd have no chance to kill them even if I could get a shot off it might do no damage at all.

Yeesh, yea that sucks. i guess the only way for you is grind dailies or buy joker tickets from armas then maybe.

21 minutes ago, DurtyMo said:

Yeesh, yea that sucks. i guess the only way for you is grind dailies or buy joker tickets from armas then maybe.

There will eventually come a day when the internet is stable and I can shoot everything, anywhere, anytime. Until then I can level up by mugging and looting. Sometimes the cops are irritating and wont let you mug barely two people, I think OK you keep the $50 I'll just quit out and come back later. Have a break then go back in and go mugging somewhere hidden. I know a couple of places where the cops don't come, at least I've never been APB'd there. I mugged my way to over 20,000 without picking anything up and taking it to the contact, I just wanted to get to the next level for a new car to paint, then I ran through the back streets, down alleyways to the launderer and dropped it off.

18 minutes ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

There will eventually come a day when the internet is stable and I can shoot everything, anywhere, anytime. Until then I can level up by mugging and looting. Sometimes the cops are irritating and wont let you mug barely two people, I think OK you keep the $50 I'll just quit out and come back later. Have a break then go back in and go mugging somewhere hidden. I know a couple of places where the cops don't come, at least I've never been APB'd there. I mugged my way to over 20,000 without picking anything up and taking it to the contact, I just wanted to get to the next level for a new car to paint, then I ran through the back streets, down alleyways to the launderer and dropped it off.

It was way easier before to level up and make some $ when there were threat-based districts available. I personally know two people who got to R255 only by mugging and ram-raiding. Along with about 15 millions on average per month, that was a safe (yet tedious) and prosperous way to rank up.

7 minutes ago, Bambola said:

It was way easier before to level up and make some $ when there were threat-based districts available. I personally know two people who got to R255 only by mugging and ram-raiding. Along with about 15 millions on average per month, that was a safe (yet tedious) and prosperous way to rank up.

It was easier back then as there were more districts so there was always an empty one. I didn't worry so much about taking it back, I'd level up first. Also when they did turn up they couldn't kill you before it said APB on the screen, you had chance to get into your car and drive away, not be killed in 0.01 sec. I got into my car last night after APB but they blew up my car from their moving vehicle in about 4 shots and about half a second, all for less than $1000. Once took over $220,000 back to the contact but now you wont get to 50,000 before someone shows up to nick it. I always take it back now at around 20 to 30,000 if I'm ram raiding.

22 minutes ago, Bambola said:

I personally know two people who got to R255 only by mugging and ram-raiding.

Crazy people.. 😎

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ViolaDeWynter said:

Crazy people.. 😎

Indeed 😉

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bambola said:

I personally know two people who got to R255 only by mugging and ram-raiding.

Insanity test.

1 hour ago, xHenryman90x said:

Insanity test.

Not really, you don't have to pay much attention to what you are doing. Have a drink, smoke and engage in philosophical conversation. My friends been chewing my ear off with quantum biology ever since I explained to him how warm water freezes quicker than cold.

• Like 1