Sign in to follow this  
MattScott

11/4 Maintenance - increasing more resources

Hi everyone,

Sorry about all the maintenance and downtime. 

We've been adding pieces to help with performance.

I was notified about the downtime that started this morning, but it slipped past me and I didn't get a chance to post it.

We're currently down for a bit longer. I'll post when the game comes back online.

Thanks,
Matt

• Thanks 4

Thank you!  Lets hope you manage to get better control with the lag today after this maintenance, as it was quite extreme yesterday with lots of freezing up in the game ( 15 - 30+ seconds at a time ).

Really enjoy being back in Fallen Earth, but these lag spikes / game freezes are killing the fun a bit at the moment. 😞

Thank you Matt for letting us know. Really glad to see this game back online with more and more players each day, this is just incredible !

Hopefully you won't get too much pain while putting everything back together. You've already done wonderfully sir, we'll support you all the way 👍

• Like 2

One thing I love about this whole situation is we don't get those toxic players 'game down wtf!??!' and that BS. Just a load of genuinely grateful players that understand it's all a bit janky at the back end and are just happy to be able to play again and reconnect with old friends, acquaintances, old enemies and familiar faces.

Thank you for this Matt, it's really great and I, for one, really appreciate all the work you and your team has done and is doing for this. Thank you

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Syrinx Saldana said:

One thing I love about this whole situation is we don't get those toxic players 'game down wtf!??!' and that BS. Just a load of genuinely grateful players that understand it's all a bit janky at the back end and are just happy to be able to play again and reconnect with old friends, acquaintances, old enemies and familiar faces.

Thank you for this Matt, it's really great and I, for one, really appreciate all the work you and your team has done and is doing for this. Thank you

As long as you stay away from the Discord and Steam forums that is. 🙄

46 minutes ago, Jeronan said:

As long as you stay away from the Discord and Steam forums that is. 🙄

whats wrong with the steam forum?

nice to see you guys working on it, we want our FE  :)

Just logged on for today - lag seems better than it was yesterday so far?

Yeah so (touch wood) its taken LO what, a week, to fix the lag G1 never managed to..... interesting 😉

FE? is back? With my new pc i'm excited to be back.

Hope all the issues clear up.

Sign in to follow this