Sign in to follow this  
Tumbleweed Ted

Game off-line 08:50 gmt

Yes lets hope they managed to find out how to fix these horrible lag spikes.

Often times they'll get to an official announcement within half an hour after the game goes fully offline, just depending to. If it is piggybacking APB's server in some way, then that would explain plenty due to synced maintenance times, which would also explain why server countdown notifs may not sync based on the old FE maintenance schedule, which was weekly. I'm sure we'll get some sort of news within the next 20ish minutes.

• Like 4

Hmmm.  Taking the server down without warning and then no communication for almost 2 hours?

I know its a free service now, but it would still be nice to have some notification warning and communication around server downtimes.

Edited by Jeronan

1 hour ago, ZenRoyal said:

Often times they'll get to an official announcement within half an hour after the game goes fully offline, just depending to. If it is piggybacking APB's server in some way, then that would explain plenty due to synced maintenance times, which would also explain why server countdown notifs may not sync based on the old FE maintenance schedule, which was weekly. I'm sure we'll get some sort of news within the next 20ish minutes.

How long do you think it'll take for the maintenance? back in the day they used to do daily ones i remember but i can't remember for how long the servers were down. 

Apologies. This one slipped past me. There was another resource increase scheduled that I forgot to post.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Apologies. This one slipped past me. There was another resource increase scheduled that I forgot to post.

No worries. Better late than never. 🙂

Lets hope you manage to get these long lag spikes under control today, as it was quite frequent yesterday where the game keep freezing up from anywhere from 15 to over 30 seconds at a time. 😞

Nice to see this old dog get some love and attention.  We'll be ready when you are... 😉

Sign in to follow this