Sign in to follow this  
MattScott

11/1 Maintenance (servers are down)

Hi everyone,

We've taken the servers down for maintenance to address a couple issues that popped up.

I don't yet have a time estimate, but we'll try to be quick about it.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

1 or 2 years this time? I really like your game - don't get me wrong.  Please make it fast.

Thanks

1 minute ago, OlGeezer said:

1 or 2 years this time? I really like your game - don't get me wrong.  Please make it fast.

Thanks

It was relaunched about 3 days ago....expect hic-up's.

• Like 1

It's just my depression man... imma wait just like all y'all...

love the game too much not too

Keep up the great work Matt! Definitely appreciate the fact we even have this game to come back to so any fixes along the way are greatly appreciated. :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Nakita9359 said:

Keep up the great work Matt! Definitely appreciate the fact we even have this game to come back to so any fixes along the way are greatly appreciated. 🙂

agreed

• Like 4

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. I know those of us who've come back are chomping at the bit. 🙂

• Like 4

Hey thank you for all my nostalgia back 🙂 keep good work. This game have something what most o mmo dont have. Again thank you for you hard work and thank you for bringing game back.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, OlGeezer said:

It's just my depression man... imma wait just like all y'all...

love the game too much not too

all good mate we all family here ,whether we all like it or not 🙂 

• Like 1

Thanks for the update Matt - whilst there have been some issues particularly in the starter areas (could do with the old starter towns again to spread the load!), I'm actually surprised at how well the rebuilt servers have coped overall!  Not surprised Sunday broke things with the number of people playing...

Keep up the good work 🙂

• Like 1

It's a miracle the game kept going with all these people coming in. If the momentum keeps going, then FE 2.0 will have a lot to gain.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Katia said:

It's a miracle the game kept going with all these people coming in. If the momentum keeps going, then FE 2.0 will have a lot to gain.

The number of people showing up shows there's a demand for this game !

4 minutes ago, Rovol said:

The number of people showing up shows there's a demand for this game !

This game was revolutionary when it came out and in a lot of ways, is still way ahead of the curve. The fact that people coming here to play over Elyon and NW is a testament to the power of just "making a good game".

• Like 2

Was honestly shocked to see FE up and running again. Thank you and the team for putting FE back together! I look forward to future updates.

9 minutes ago, Frammshamm said:

This game was revolutionary when it came out and in a lot of ways, is still way ahead of the curve. The fact that people coming here to play over Elyon and NW is a testament to the power of just "making a good game".

One of the many gr8 things back then that came with this game, is that it was WAAAAAAAAY ahead of its time. On everything. Mechanics? Lore? Crafting? And you can see that STILL today with 10 years+ graphs is still appealing. Why? Because it has its own character. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Katia said:

One of the many gr8 things back then that came with this game, is that it was WAAAAAAAAY ahead of its time. On everything. Mechanics? Lore? Crafting? And you can see that STILL today with 10 years+ graphs is still appealing. Why? Because it has its own character. 

Agree, friend -this game has its own SOUL)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OlGeezer said:

Thanks

Yuk, yuk.... funny.  Good sense of humor there, man.  I still can't believe how many people showed up so soon.  All hail the power of following Fallen Earth on Twitter for years.

1 minute ago, Gwydion said:

All hail the power of following Fallen Earth on Twitter for years.

I dig it. Back in the day (2 years ago) I thought this game was the next WoW for me - years playing, lotsa cash invested.

Then... they shut it down. I followed on Facebook. for years... 

I don't want to be negative but I don't see new relaunch of FE having huge success unless it launches globally and gives everyone a fresh start (as per your mentioned "up to todays standards"). Otherwise only old players are incentivized to come back. 

13 minutes ago, rioha said:

I don't want to be negative but I don't see new relaunch of FE having huge success unless it launches globally and gives everyone a fresh start (as per your mentioned "up to todays standards"). Otherwise only old players are incentivized to come back. 

I haven't heard of any IP region lock and the server is clean, fresh start for everyone. I guess that means its gonna be HUGEOUSMUNGUS!

Thanks for bringing the game back online.  I cant wait to continue my adventures through the wasteland.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this