Sign in to follow this  
Aroa Croft

Advantages at start game?

I appreciate that the game returns and all that it entails, especially moving forward very slowly collecting resources, leveling up, but since day one there are people with cars, motorcycles, bugies and with money in large quantities.

They are saying that it is a bug in the game or something like that, a very stupid answer when the answer would be that someone with access to those objects has given their friends a certain advantage. could it be investigated? Thanks in advance

No I say it's a glitch, I ended up with 4 horses (Challenger, Franklin Rider, Long Rider, and Champion) and I got a Electric Buggy, which even in the Old version like before shutdow

I never had a electric buggy.

Now as per Money/Chips I was as broke as one could be none in my account.. Now this is for My Crafter Toon, I'll have to check on one of the other one's I created, see what different or same

items they actually got, and edit this with what they got.

Okay 1 character has No vehicles, and 1 wasteland runner horse,

2nd alt, nadda, no additional horse, vehicle, and only the old nag in stable

Edited by KDRefugee
to post about other characters

I'm also curious about this. I noticed that during the tutorial my action all of a sudden filled up with these different abilities for no reason? Is this supposed to happen? I played the game so long I don't really recall.

Thanks

When you start a character you get training abilities, and they will last till level 15 then they disappear...

Sign in to follow this