Sign in to follow this  
Copeland

Roleplay groups?

Hey all, I just saw that Fallen Earth is doing a re-launch. Are there any dedicated RP groups out there forming up?

as of right now for RP you best bet is hope springs (barret manor) most of the groups have broken up or stopped playing. this is due to several reasons like fighting amongst themself, views on lore and in general being burned out by the game or lack of new rpers.

for my time zone, central, i can catch them at around noon to 2pm. there are other reasons for lack or rpers but those are more personal reasons too. such as certain players in the group(s) aswell as how certian people play. as far as i am aware of a handful do plan to make a return around the later half of the year while they cool off from this game and/or do more personal things irl or ingame itself.

I've been looking for a group or clan or just someone to RPing for a long time. All i found is dead today, all forums, all blogs, all groups... all dead.

Finally I decided RPing alone.

Your character can join my character, Tefrak, if you want. Just contact him in game, sending a 'RP letter' using mailboxes please. Your character could ask him if he could craft a rare item or something else.

I've also started to write a Tefrak's journal here: Guilded: Fallen Earth Roleplay.