Should LO Run Anarchy?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Should LO Run Anarchy?

• Hell yes
    • No
    • I live under a rock whats Anarchy?

13 minutes ago, sundere said:

and the nun?

New Event, the Twelve Nuns of Summer! Coming soon!

Just now, SelttikS said:

New Event, the Twelve Nuns of Summer! Coming soon!

oh gosh that's too much 

21 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

The playerbase has returned and unless an event of some sort is released between now and when the engine update is ready ppl will leave again and well be right back where we were afew months ago. A change up is needed every now and then.

You keep saying "people will leave" without an event right, but speak for yourself please. They are working on things that are IMHO, much more important, like game stability, and Engine Upgrade. I would much rather them focus on the real stuff than worry about another gimmicky event.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NotaNarc said:

I kinda want a district where you do missions but you can fire on anyone out of missions as well. It'd be pretty chaotic and interesting to say the least an actual Open Conflict district.

That's essentially what the original Anarchy event was.

Edited by NatTurner

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:26 PM, El-Neko said:

As much I wanna see a Anarchy event there's far more things that need to be done first before doing so...

Console users would have to reach a reasonable framerate to get any use out of large scale pvp. 10-15 FPS is real fun while dodging ogre and oca spam fire from multiple directions. 

17 hours ago, Gunsei said:

You keep saying "people will leave" without an event right, but speak for yourself please. They are working on things that are IMHO, much more important, like game stability, and Engine Upgrade. I would much rather them focus on the real stuff than worry about another gimmicky event.

And ppl will, its happened before what makes u think it wont happen again? You make it seem like game devs cant work on events along with patches, new content etc etc yet thats something ALWAYS done in ALL games.

Sign in to follow this