Darkzero3802

Anarchy Event For Summer

Should LO Run Anarchy?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Should LO Run Anarchy?

• Hell yes
    • No
    • I live under a rock whats Anarchy?

No events until lag is remedied please. Do not listen to bronze players that dont notice it, it is very noticeable.

44 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Do i want to play anarchy event again yes.

Do we need it now? no.

Do i find it hard to sleep at night without playing "The Butcher" event again? ... what do you think?.

The playerbase has returned and unless an event of some sort is released between now and when the engine update is ready ppl will leave again and well be right back where we were afew months ago. A change up is needed every now and then.

36 minutes ago, NotaNarc said:

The original anarchy/chaos districts were a blast I enjoyed the heck out of em in the Financial district the new remake of anarchy was less good, too much random stuff. Just put us in a 50vs50 district and let us go toss in an objective if you can but don't touch anything else

I agree it was 10x better then the remake. Afew tweaks to ensure things dont get stale (camping) and limited edition items and a mission or 2 and wed be enjoying orself for awhile

Events of anykind would be nice for sure.  But just don't take away the halloween event is all I ask.

2 minutes ago, LooneyTooonz said:

Events of anykind would be nice for sure.  But just don't take away the halloween event is all I ask.

That event isnt untill oct so for now dont worry about it theres months to go still

Main complaint right now is that "little orbit hasn't added any actual content" yet Something like flipping the switch on a already developed event Might help but unsure if that's LO's M.O. We either wait a long time for engine with nothing in between (don't forget Events produce alot of work for the support desk Remember the "Get 5 Team kills Event")

Or they give us something to do in between. The only "Event" we had since LO was the bugged into the game event "Love lost"

Edited by Zolerox

9 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

I said the original anarchy event, not the remake G1 did afew yrs back lol

This is a key point! The original Anarchy event was incredible.

7 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Do i want to play anarchy event again yes.

Do we need it now? no.

Do i find it hard to sleep at night without playing "The Butcher" event again? ... what do you think?.

hell no butcher again.. so much griefing and lost missions thanks to it

I say anarchy event for ever.

• Like 1

this is better :classic_biggrin:

Battle Royal - simple version

- Battle royal in districts (finan. & waterf.) with matchmaking off

- groups of 4 team deathmatch (the option to see where are the rest of players ; skill based battle royal)

- 80 players auto grouping (20 groups) when enter district (also after every battle)

- only groups of 4 already made can join district

- when player dies gets out of the battle and can wait till ends (cant make damage or whatever)

- time limit for each battle: 15 min (will ends even faster,this can change ofc)

- all weapons,cars and mods players have are allowed

- reward for the winners: similar to easter,halloween events

Additional explanation: cant be solo,no wall closing,no event boxes to open,no restricted weapons,cars,mods etc because many reasons i thought about it

Edited by BingoBookBG

1 hour ago, N0rbat said:

hell no butcher again.. so much griefing and lost missions thanks to it

"Griefing" It can't hurt you when your in a mission.

It's a popular event i believe A GM spawned the event due to request on citadel (correct me if i'm wrong)

Hope the battle royale thing get's scrapped Not a fan of the game mode Rather have something original APB is still the only one of it's kind that holds my attention. 

i  would like it of course , but i'd rather have them work on the engine upgrade or stuff like that before

• Like 1

I'd take any event vs no event for another year - or two, three, five years (however long it'll take to update the engine).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Main complaint right now is that "little orbit hasn't added any actual content" yet Something like flipping the switch on a already developed event Might help but unsure if that's LO's M.O. We either wait a long time for engine with nothing in between (don't forget Events produce alot of work for the support desk Remember the "Get 5 Team kills Event")

Or they give us something to do in between. The only "Event" we had since LO was the bugged into the game event "Love lost"

Ppl expect something before day 1 and the fact of the matter is that that just dont happen, its going to be months before new content is made just like it will be for a new engine. Ppl need to be patient and in the meantime we will need events to mix things up, keep ppl around and generate revenue for LO.

4 hours ago, BingoBookBG said:

this is better :classic_biggrin:

Battle Royal - simple version

- Battle royal in districts (finan. & waterf.) with matchmaking off

- groups of 4 team deathmatch (the option to see where are the rest of players ; skill based battle royal)

- 80 players auto grouping (20 groups) when enter district (also after every battle)

- only groups of 4 already made can join district

- when player dies gets out of the battle and can wait till ends (cant make damage or whatever)

- time limit for each battle: 15 min (will ends even faster,this can change ofc)

- all weapons,cars and mods players have are allowed

- reward for the winners: similar to easter,halloween events

Additional explanation: cant be solo,no wall closing,no event boxes to open,no restricted weapons,cars,mods etc because many reasons i thought about it

If you want this kind of game go play PUBG. APB is not that kind of game.

If LO are smart they will make battle royale apb game soon.Because is easy way to bring a lot of players.I have 2 games f2p right now..realm royale and cuisine royale.Last is on 2 days in early acess - 7k+ and growin

Edited by BingoBookBG

51 minutes ago, BingoBookBG said:

If LO are smart they will make battle royale apb game soon.Because is easy way to bring a lot of players.I have 2 games f2p right now..realm royale and cuisine royale.Last is on 2 days in early acess - 7k+ and growin

New game hype, everyone wants to check it out. Give it 6 months to see where the pop settles down at. As for this kind of game mode in APB it doesnt fit the kind of game APB is and the background around it. APB is similar to GTA and moving the game play style completely changes the game, story and how you earn things.

1 hour ago, BingoBookBG said:

BR is outdated, market is fullfilled with this type of genre.. making BR now is not a way to success... APB doenst fit BR properly imo... i would prefer open district wars again similar to anarchy mode

The old anarchy event was great, the only thing I liked about the  remake was weapon drop (which should only be used in fight club and anarchy districts, not mission districts imo)  Spawning without a primary was just stupid.  And please no Battle Royale, it's a trend that is starting to slow down, so by the time it gets finished, it won't be bringing many in.  Gawd, the idea of not being able to respawn.  

Matt did say that they have a ton of content at about the 90% mark though, and that they just require the engine upgrade before they can implement it.  Something like Anarchy can just be switched on and off though.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

1 minute ago, N0rbat said:

BR is outdated, market is fullfilled with this type of genre.. making BR now is not a way to success... APB doenst fit BR properly imo... i would prefer open district wars again similar to anarchy mode

A completely open district wont work in APB as ppl with just go hide and camp all game. It needs to be like the orig anarchy event where they had the chaos dist which was a sectioned off area of WF. Yea ppl camped but it wasnt overly huge and with afew tweaks those campers would have to fight.

ya i want it too, and i don't want wait until the EU, really i tired of wait for something in apb, give me the fcking event full of bug, i don't care anymore 

1 hour ago, BrandonBranderson said:

The old anarchy event was great, the only thing I liked about the  remake was weapon drop (which should only be used in fight club and anarchy districts, not mission districts imo)  Spawning without a primary was just stupid.  And please no Battle Royale, it's a trend that is starting to slow down, so by the time it gets finished, it won't be bringing many in.  Gawd, the idea of not being able to respawn.  

Matt did say that they have a ton of content at about the 90% mark though, and that they just require the engine upgrade before they can implement it.  Something like Anarchy can just be switched on and off though.

Your right you should spawn with Nothing at all....

What people need to understand mainly the "They haven't added anything new to the game" people is that Little Orbit is avoiding the same pitfall G1 Fell into. Developing for the Snake Pit engine

it's hell for them to make new content i mean come on battle Eye went up and out of nowhere it bugged in the Love lost event Just wow. Engine needs to be first priority then we can talk about adding content.

Now this might mean we miss a few events if they don't feel like flipping the switch for some of the events. Time will tell so at least give them that.

1 minute ago, Zolerox said:

Your right you should spawn with Nothing at all....

What people need to understand mainly the "They haven't added anything new to the game" people is that Little Orbit is avoiding the same pitfall G1 Fell into. Developing for the Snake Pit engine

it's hell for them to make new content i mean come on battle Eye went up and out of nowhere it bugged in the Love lost event Just wow. Engine needs to be first priority then we can talk about adding content.

Now this might mean we miss a few events if they don't feel like flipping the switch for some of the events. Time will tell so at least give them that.

These events are already coded into the game and set to go (minus some bug fixing). Its been a yr since the last event and they will need to put out some kind of event to draw ppl and get some revenue. After all if theres nothing new whats drawing ppl to spend money on the game? Look at how few ppl have prem nowadays.

Can we have Christmas in July as well? I like free guns and my crim don't have them. 😛

I kinda want a district where you do missions but you can fire on anyone out of missions as well. It'd be pretty chaotic and interesting to say the least an actual Open Conflict district.

11 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Can we have Christmas in July as well? I like free guns and my crim don't have them. 😛

and the nun?

Sign in to follow this