Darkzero3802

Anarchy Event For Summer

Should LO Run Anarchy?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Should LO Run Anarchy?

• Hell yes
    • No
    • I live under a rock whats Anarchy?

Hey @MattScott @Lixil and LO do you guys think it would be possible to bring out the orig Anarchy event for the summertime? We havent had an event in APB in a yr and this has been a very popular event that was only run once. I think it would be a good idea to run it abit and give ppl an event and something they want to play again in APB with some limited edition guns in Armas that will never be around again as a way of thanking the community for sticking around this long.

Edited by Darkzero3802
  • Like 1

anarchy will never be good unless they add objectives

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

anarchy will never be good unless they add objectives

I said the original anarchy event, not the remake G1 did afew yrs back lol

no dont do this or if they do don't bring back the guns that came with it let the og's keep them

3 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

No, i would like a baylan like event but in action district 50 vs 50.

The orig one was in wf 50v50. I think back then it was called chaos.

18 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

The orig one was in wf 50v50. I think back then it was called chaos.

https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2013/05/anarchy-in-streets.html

12 minutes ago, Iggyazaleaomg said:

disgusting.

Looks like someone been fodder in those type of events...

Edited by Excalibur!

5 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2013/05/anarchy-in-streets.html

Looks like someone been fodder in those type of events...

Pretty much thats it. Back then it was much better then the remake was. Im saying bring back the orig with chaos dist and the steam achievements that came with.

1 minute ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Pretty much thats it. Back then it was much better then the remake was. Im saying bring back the orig with chaos dist and the steam achievements that came with.

I wouldnt care much about steam achivements or getting the rewards based on your survivality (which forced players to camp, thats the problem). I just want to run free and kill people like in fc. Its okay to do misions, defend/atack objectives etc., but after playing for so long those things gets tiring and boring and you just need something new and big.

+1 for anarchy event return

4 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

I wouldnt care much about steam achivements or getting the rewards based on your survivality (which forced players to camp, thats the problem). I just want to run free and kill people like in fc. Its okay to do misions, defend/atack objectives etc., but after playing for so long those things gets tiring and boring and you just need something new and big.

Edits could be made before release but by no means should the remake be used

There's more important stuff that needs doing first 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

the original had no objectives either, it just became an exercise in spawncamping just like the remake

at least the og districts didnt have the garbage secondary only spawns 

As much I wanna see a Anarchy event there's far more things that need to be done first before doing so...

12 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Edits could be made before release but by no means should the remake be used

You should have clarified that i voted no :c

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

the original had no objectives either, it just became an exercise in spawncamping just like the remake

at least the og districts didnt have the garbage secondary only spawns 

Im aware I played in the orig. As I stated above edits could be made but by no means should the remake be used.

2 minutes ago, El-Neko said:

As much I wanna see a Anarchy event there's far more things that need to be done first before doing so...

Well theres a playerbase now, events gota be run to keep ppl around.

1 minute ago, Excalibur! said:

You should have clarified that i voted no :c

I woulda thought a vet would have figured that out

Anarchy needs a smaller map than the entire district imo... so I'd like top see a event like this but it needs to be reworked. I always thought walling off the rest of the dist and using 1/3rd or so was a good idea, just a thought.

7 minutes ago, Archon said:

Anarchy needs a smaller map than the entire district imo... so I'd like top see a event like this but it needs to be reworked. I always thought walling off the rest of the dist and using 1/3rd or so was a good idea, just a thought.

The orig one back in 2013 was a sectioned off part of WF and was called chaos dist. That could be used there but with tweaks to minimize camping

Meh it was boring and pointless. Maybe if they would add objectives and some rare prizes like clothing etc (titles are shit)

Edited by Clandestine

3 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

Meh it was boring and pointless. Maybe if they would add objectives and some rare prizes like clothing etc

Well I did say limited edition stuff for this run only. It doesnt have to be just limited to armas.

1 minute ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Well I did say limited edition stuff for this run only. It doesnt have to be just limited to armas.

I'm sorry I feel like dozing off and my brain is lagging after few hours of APB

Do i want to play anarchy event again yes.

Do we need it now? no.

Do i find it hard to sleep at night without playing "The Butcher" event again? ... what do you think?.

Edited by Zolerox

The original anarchy/chaos districts were a blast I enjoyed the heck out of em in the Financial district the new remake of anarchy was less good, too much random stuff. Just put us in a 50vs50 district and let us go toss in an objective if you can but don't touch anything else

Sign in to follow this