WitchQueen

'The Gauntlet!' Finally over!

There was a bit of a mistake 🙂

I used an old letter to mail to all the contestants. The event should have started at 8pm uk time but I sent a mail out saying it is starting at 22:30 so we're waiting around until then. So if you think you missed it, come for 22:30

The Catwalk was eventually concluded after a late start. We collected a few people at 8pm then got the rest at 1030pm

Only 5 of the original contestants actually showed up and we got 3 more to join in giving 8 cars which is what I originally wanted for the race. It was nice that I didn't have to let people know they wouldn't make it into the race. I'm hoping to do the final race in the next couple of weeks. The catwalk results were as follows:

1. PantheraHunter
2. Heysie
2. Azaca
4. Andoy
5. Aimzique
6. xxVellaxx
7. Sedustic
8. Grimmloe

The top 4 get to choose which direction they will race around Beacon Mess. Thanks to all who watched. I doubt I'll upload the video to YouTube so you can catch it all uncut here:

Edited by WitchQueen
  • Like 1

The Grid positions have been secured but there are 2 spots left. Submit your car and outfit to qualify.

The final 2 spots are open to new racers or previous racers who showed up to a previous rescheduled time.

Edited by WitchQueen

11 hours ago, hack said:

IGN: Captivating

11 hours ago, Lumshedens said:

IGN: Lumsheden

Hey if you could post a little pic if your cars and outfits we will hold a vote for the best 2 on my stream this Friday night. At the moment you qualify automatically though as you would be the only 2. If you post the pic that is. 

Thanks,

Witch

Hi!
I would like to apply me:B28 and Nanometic

Nanometic doesn't have a picture because he's not sure if he can participate so it's not a lost spot.

I have a temporary picture but i'm going to change the loadout for sunday.
http://prntscr.com/krw8kx