Sign in to follow this  
ArykGrev

So what WAS the state of the game before selling?

Since folks are saying THAT version of the game is what they'll be putting on their servers?  The "Classic" version.  The version right before the game was sold, and not before, not launch version?

I played back at launch, but was poor at the time, FE had no end-game, I wasn't going to pay monthly for that.

I remember factions mattered.  Then I heard later they didn't.

I remember scavenging made sense, in that materials were tied to areas where those materials would have appeared in the real world.  (Rubber found at factories, etc).  Then I heard they changed it, and made it more random or something?

I remember grinding to get faction gear... yet some of the gear-abilities didn't even work.

I have to wonder if we'll be playing the version functioning just before the sale, if factions therefore are meaningless, faction gear doesn't work right, materials spawn randomly across the wasteland, etc?

Sure would be nice if "2.0" actually happens, and a lot of the fundamental problems are fixed.

2 hours ago, ArykGrev said:

if factions therefore are meaningless, faction gear doesn't work right, materials spawn randomly across the wasteland, etc

Yes it will be this version that will be going up. The version of the state of the game was when it shutdown in 2019

Sign in to follow this