Xegethra

Crime stuff and more clan crossover.

Bit late, but I had the idea that instead of just being criminal vs enforcer it would be nice if in missions they were less one side is shooting at the other while someone breaks a window and you were doing more....variety of things. I was thinking they could maybe include options, maybe and enforcer clan could betray the others and the mission changes for it. Like, there's a corruption system for each of the enforcer clans, and each clan can raise or lower it depending on their choices. And when an opponent comes up against them they see it and have to be on guard if paired up with them...they might not betray you. And then it could give enforcer vs enforcer missions. Less corrupt ones against the most and the most corrupt being opposed, as if it were criminal vs criminal. The criminals could have a similar system, instead it's more like each clan has a rep bar. Which decides how often they get paired up with or against other criminals or enforcers. My idea needs a lot of work, and the lack of players and actual clans isn't ideal but I like the idea of it being more than enforcers and criminals with clans swapping sides as it were and intermingling more. With missions that offer up more choices. Maybe even a single player who readies up, gets called to rob/retrieve something and be a meet contact for someone else and then it ends for them. Or you commit a crime and there is a small chance it gets picked up by the game and incorporated into a larger on going mission, like if you steal and abandon a car the enforcers get tasked to retrieve it without the criminal ever knowing. It wouldn't happen with all cars of course. Or you break stuff, and the game alerts the enforcers and they have to investigate and as they follow along your trail of destruction they might end up meeting you and if you're in a mission they get involved into it. Probabily doesn't need to happen to crimes commit IN a mission but as you do it in free roam and you get caught up with. Of course the investigators get to choose if they keep following along or join your mission. My idea is a bit rough I know.

I dunno, it kinda just feels a bit so so, can't see it happening in this game, but maybe in another some time. Like an actual crime simulator.