Sign in to follow this  
who

Edited by who

Nights in San Paro look more like late evenings to me, perhaps that's due my graphic settings. Anyway, I do not think it's possible to control the day/night cycle on our side, but I am clearly not a savvy, perhaps someone will come up with a constructive suggestion.

The server sets the weather and time. The weather can be changed by the administrator through the console.

On 10/25/2021 at 4:47 PM, Deadliest said:

Put brightness to 0 night time permanent. 

can confirm this works

I wish there was a way to make permanent day. It is so annoying not to be able to see anything. And it applies double for this game where there are still part on the maps that are completely black and the only indication you have for an enemy is their name in the air. 

17 minutes ago, PotatoeGirl said:

I wish there was a way to make permanent day. It is so annoying not to be able to see anything. And it applies double for this game where there are still part on the maps that are completely black and the only indication you have for an enemy is their name in the air. 

I lost my glasses, can't see the distance numbers very well. I assumed an enemy was behind a building when he was just all black and in the shadows so I was running along , ran past them on my way around the building and got shot in the back. After that I put the brightness up higher so it doesn't look as much like night.

Sign in to follow this