MattScott

Fallen Earth Classic

Dear Matt amd Guys at Little Orbit!

Bringing back FE is definitely a great idea, I missed the game, even if I never reached the max lvl. Now with the new start (and after playing several "savior" MMORPGS) I see, this is one of the best games. But the lag is runining my gameplay. I'm playing from EU, with some friends, and we are detecting the same issues. Today (dec 09) it took 4 minutes for the game to log out to the character select screen. Harvesting is almost impossible. We can't PVP, because there is no chance to hit anyone.
Do you see any ways to improve it in the close future? 

• Like 1

first i wanna say just thanks to little orbit, second i couldnt believe it, already met some people i know. yep...cant say anymore, feels awesome a xmas gift i really didnt expect.

merry cristmas  to all.

• Like 2

Now I just need to find a way to play this on Linux, as I don't have any more windows machines

i just stumbled upon this, and holy shit... it's been ages since i last set foot into the wastelands, and i still remember folks like sang from way back when icarus launched the game. won my shirt during the beta, still got it somewhere in my wardrobe.

good to hear the game is being worked on again, i'll try to get it up and running on the weekend!

• Like 1

Leaving some love again for the people who brought FE back and had the chance to play it now. Stealing time from other games I bought but can't complain except not being able to financially support the devs 😜

Well this was unexpected :)

Seems im a bit late to join the party, guess i will jump in anyway..

Lots of love to you all....

Miss Croft.

• Like 1

I'm so out of touch I just found out about this today. Not even really bummed about getting my characters wiped. I'm just happy to have a Poct Apoc sandbox to crawl around in again.

2 hours ago, Greulff said:

HOW I CAN LOG IN WITH STEAM IDK MY ACCOUNT NAME

email address  and g1 password or reset your steam account