MattScott

Fallen Earth Classic

Great News !! 

glad to hear some news as it's been quite awhile without an update, f2p model is cool but a b2p or optional small sub for ingame extras would have ok too.

keep up the good work and we await next update  :)  

2 minutes ago, MM82 said:

Any love for Linux users 🙏

Maybe try the game through Steam when it's available again and use Proton?

Just logged in, did the tutorial. Oh it is so good to be back. Seeing old friends on line, and playing the game I sank over 10k hrs into once more. I'd given up hope, so thanks LO. Thanks so much. How do I horse?

Had a blast today, and it was good to see so many people in game running around. I just hope this shows LO that there is a market for this game if it gets the tending loving care it deserves.

Great that the game is up already! I just happen to be unable to create a ticket to support! I have forgotten my username for the game , everything i put in there is wrong ... can anyone help me please ?

Mama is coming home!

I pick up my PC tomorrow when it will be all fixed and running better then new ❤️.

1 hour ago, vampok said:

Great that the game is up already! I just happen to be unable to create a ticket to support! I have forgotten my username for the game , everything i put in there is wrong ... can anyone help me please ?

Everyone starting from scratch anyway so just make a new account?

54 minutes ago, vampok said:

If you are unable to submit a ticket using the Support Portal, you can send in all the information to support@gamersfirst.com which will create a new ticket for you.

~@mayii

Unsure why, but I've been having a critical crash every hour or less that shuts down the game and asks to send an error report. I'm sure it's on my end but I'm not sure why.

12 minutes ago, Murcuri said:

Unsure why, but I've been having a critical crash every hour or less that shuts down the game and asks to send an error report. I'm sure it's on my end but I'm not sure why.

im having same prob.... doesnt ask for error report though

its saying your area is currently loading plz wait anyone else getting this?

when i try to relog

Edited by cyasoon

Anyone else getting a login error? I'm using my GamersFirst email/password for the username and password on the launcher but spits out Invalid Account or Password error.

Merged.

Not to double post (my old post isn't approved yet) but this worked for me not accepting my login on the launcher: