MattScott

Fallen Earth Classic

2 hours ago, RenoTheOne said:

No mail boxes and no clan vaults.

I think we can work with that.

Just need to hope the developers can see this and are willing to spend the time to disable them.

and no splitting

what else do we not need? lol

Should be normal gameplay !

oh yeah baby, here we go... Just made a new acc, dont remember the old one...

Please, I want NEED to know WHEN. 😄

im really surprised this game is coming back tbh, im not going to lie i though that LO would just bin the whole thing, glad to see they didnt 

This is such awesome news! Does anyone know when the servers come online / out of maintenance?

Edited by Sammy Bob

Same, just waiting for the servers to come back online! Oh and also spreading the word to those I know use to play , because not everyone checks here .

2 hours ago, Sammy Bob said:

This is such awesome news! Does anyone know when the servers come online / out of maintenance?

From the date of the original post, Matt had said a couple days, so Ummm we could be looking at Hopefully before end of week..

it would be great if we got the game this weekend, as it would be amazing Fallen Earth and weekend so much life i would waste 😛

OMG Matt.  I love you.

I want to have your babies.   

Err, well not really, cause I'm a guy, but damn buddy thanks for this.  😹

Edited by Maximillian Singh
  • Like 1

Very happy with this news. Bit sad about not having that Commander kit thing for crafting as that was very very handy (maybe just give that default on new character creation for this along with the normal fire axe, iron pipes and pipe pistols? Would allow people to enjoy the game easier and further thus more feedback before people get bored and leave that never played before?).

I can see much copper and nitrite mining for gunpowder....oh this is going to bring me back haha

Merged.

9 hours ago, KDRefugee said:

From the date of the original post, Matt had said a couple days, so Ummm we could be looking at Hopefully before end of week..

Don't....don't give me hope. Also I need to clean the house this weekend.....sheet lol

• Like 1

On 10/25/2021 at 7:57 AM, MattScott said:

4) There will be no paid options for the game.

For various reasons, I don't want to monetize this version of the game. It is truly free-to-play (refer back to #1 above). I'm going to look at turning on the highest level subscription rewards for everyone, but there wont be any ability to purchase anything from the online store. 

Thanks for bringing the game back in its classic form Matt. I'm both shocked and SUPER excited for this. One thing regarding #4 here, while I understand wanting to make the game F2P because of the situation the classic reboot is in, please allow us to voluntarily subscribe as a way to support you guys. This is behavior from a game company that I want to support with my dollars.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, brandon reed said:

Where are my fellow Techs at?

KACZYNSKISM GANG GANG

DISREGARD THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION

RETURN TO MONKI

• Like 2

HELLYEAH THX alot, cant wait to be back in the apoc 😄

just curious, if i should create a new account in case, old data will be used one day

I genuinely can't believe this is happening. I am so hyped! Do we have a time on when the classic servers will go live?

Again, when Matt Was posting and talking about The old game coming back on line he said should be days, not weeks..

So as to when exactly, no one knows, all depends on how smoothly the pre-launch setup goes...

Now as a Side note, that FE is now again available to be downloaded from the Website in case one needs it Game size 6.6Gig when all said and done

https://www.gamersfirst.com/download

• Like 1

Patiently waiting...

Thanks for making this happen!

Merged.

SERVER IS UP, Creating character as we speak!