MattScott

Fallen Earth Classic

My heart stopped when I read the best news I've had in 2 years. 

Thank you seems insufficient but it's all I have ❤️☢️❤️.

I'm so looking forward to seeing my beloved wastelands again and all the lovely gritty, often violent clones I've missed so much.

I'm good with having a fresh start without a max character for the first time since release of the game. I can't wait.

Now I have to scramble to get a PC or laptop that can play it since all I got ATM is my phone.

Wonder if I have any working organs left I can sell 🤔

• Like 3

This is the better path to take and would be a good stepping stone to learn from if you plan on overhauling and remaking it entirely. I hope for the best for Fallen Earth, Little Orbit and this neat little community.

• Like 1

Congratulations, i don't know a lot of companies that would do this for their players for free.

3 hours ago, NysekZePope said:

So in regards to this...

Will there be NPCs in place for wardrobe unlock, faction t-shirts, and Respec (AP) available? And if not since subscription gives gave reward points, will they be given out each month like before so we can get faction t-shirts at least?

Edit : Also sad to see I can't snag up my badland rider and commander's crafting kit, RIP. Still gonna play.

I 2nd this, I loved the wardrobe system so much, I used more cash on that then other sub games, XD.  I loved being able to roll around and look like you wanted, while still being useful.  I hope they take the NPC vendor idea, maybe, quest related or something, anything PLEASE, XD.

Also, HELL YA CLASSIC!!!!!! I pop in once in a while to see what ya'll doing and then this pops up out of NO WHERE.  Freakin' EPIC.  

2 hours ago, Thanatosofone said:

SO looking forward to standing on a tent in LA.

Well I'll bet you'll see the 1st level 55 players Kicking around the game, Ohh in 24-36 hours or less, and tents no to long after that, cause then they'll have to do the materials crafting to make all them tents..

heh heh heh

• Like 1

I would be happy to pay for the game again if it were some kind of one-time fee if that's a thing that would help!

Awesome news!

Got a lot of questions about all of this, but for now I'm just plain happy.

16 minutes ago, Genobee said:

Awesome news!

Got a lot of questions about all of this, but for now I'm just plain happy.

Well what are your thoughts / Questions I'm sure people out here can answer them..

Answers

1. Yeah don't know that answer

2. yea don't know that one either

3. Wow, nope don't know

heh heh sorry my bad..

Genuinely floored at this news. Just found my Fallen Earth shirt from 2009 I won in a contest - this is crazy and I really won't believe it until the servers are back online.

• Like 1

Please. Please. PLEASE tell me that with Classis you are bringing back the ORIGINAL tutorial. That dumpster fire nonsense train wreck that was introduced later made zero sense and actually ruined the story of the game. I am begging you.

1 hour ago, Rewind said:

Genuinely floored at this news. Just found my Fallen Earth shirt from 2009 I won in a contest - this is crazy and I really won't believe it until the servers are back online.

I still have mine ❤️.

A most treasured possession that I will wear while playing again.

Thugly here and I am so excited. I have missed this game even though at the end it bothered me I am looking forward to playing again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMOKERS RULE!  

Thugly Mcksmokely

CHOTA!!!!!

Edited by THUG420

I laughed at how many people tagged me on this when I've been watching the forums and Twitter rather closely. The flurry of delight from non-posters was pretty adorable though. Looks like a few folks want me back in Classic, too.  I have no problems starting over, been talking with people a long time about different characters I'd make if/when things went back online and getting to run around in even a shell of the old game sounds great, especially if its testing an effort to update and revive a custom engine.

Hmmm, Henerkin posted... I better watch my tongue if he's around, I'd like to keep it in my head. 😉
(This is an old Roleplayer's reference, not an IRL threat <3)