Haitex

Please Note: A common problem is that your character has been locked in a district server - it takes a maximun of 15 minutes for them to be unlocked.

Cada vez que ingreso mi cuenta al juego, me sale ese problema en la imagen y he tenido ese problema de iniciar sesión durante 5 días, por favor resuélvelo. Atentamente...

-

Every time I enter my account to the game, I get that problem in the image and I have had that problem of logging in for 5 days, please solve it. Best regards...

-

Merged.

I get this message every time I enter the game 

-

you have been disconnected from the sever unexpectedly. The server may have gone
    offline or you may be experiencing network connectivity issues.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Please Note: A common problem is that your character has been locked in a district
 server - it takes a maximun of 15 minutes for them to be unlocked.

So ..   a few theories that can cause this issue. but they are not confirmed. Not in any particular order  and this is not a guide.  Read - Research - Solve 

1)  Playing on a - Modem/ 3g/4g Sim (cellular/antenna) network .   

Yes some modern games can play on these connections,  APB to my knowledge will not, 

2)  router - Firewall/Nat configuration 

APB being old, will still rely on some old manual config to your router for "port forwarding" &/ Nat access.  (normally modern routers can auto detect and do this for you, but some modern routers do not even know what APB is any more.. its 10+ years old.  NetGear 🙄

3)  OS  firewall/ AM - AV  software . -    Drivers & supporting applications Including updates   required to run the game in its stable state. including memory/drive access and connection. 

OS .  this can become complicated.   Makes sure your OS is up to date, you have the  most recent copies of :

Dxdiag 

VCredist 

Ntfw 4.+ 

AM - AV  = Its become more common that some AM - AV will red flag or restrict file or hardware access to files  of games.  windows 10  defender is very good at doing this,  dont disable the applications, just make sure you set them to allow files/access you trust. 

Drivers  & Supporting Applications including updates  =  Games like other applications require updates, this is also true for EAC and graphics, sound card, and other drivers. 

4)   3rd party software and arguments - EasyAnti Cheat or any other application that can cause an argument. 

3RD party software is currently the single peace of S**** .  Discord  with its overlay & Screen hook,  even Steam/ea/uplay with there own screen overlay / hooking ..  if you run any screen capture software that can DXhook or even just running chrome with extensions.. these can all be seen by "anti cheat" software as a false negative in the drive to stop cheaters.     

Another example is "razor and its macro mouse drivers" will cause EAC to block it 😂.....    macro mouse  .     

5)  Try deleting a few files and verifying your game files. 

navigate to (i use steam, if you dont go to your apb game installation) -> \Steamapps\common\APB Reloaded\APBGame\Config <- Delete this folder and contents "Config" 

Then Reloaded the games original Launcher. (not the game directly) use the launcher window to then select "options & Repair" . once complete. close the launcher window.  check your Am-AV applications for any issues.  reloaded the launcher and play select to play the game.. 

I get that sometimes but I play on wifi and lose the internet connection sometimes too. Sometimes I can get it back quick enough to stay in game other times not.

Playing on a - Modem/ 3g/4g Sim (cellular/antenna) network .   

Yes some modern games can play on these connections,  APB to my knowledge will not, 

Welp....guess no  hope for me