Nerima

Forum segregation

Why do we still have such a huge amount of forum sections and rules of topic segregation are still in tact?

I mean, entire community corner is completely dead (obviosly)

in early August i visited breakwater galleria to post some recent videos and wrote this

i wounder why would we still have an entire separate secion for stuff like this when the only one section that still alive is general discussion

like "breakwater galleria" is cool and all for like 2013, but not for the current times when we have like 4 new topics here per year with no activity in them whatsoever 

for me as one of a few players who still make apb content not having any opportunity to actually show it to remaining playerbase is extremely frustrating and exhausting

Now after entire 2 months I came back to check that secion and there is not even a single new topic or even reply - my post is still on the very top

And my 18 month old post is still on the first page, at this point it's simply a contrary to common sense

I'm not complaining about low forum activity of course, It's unavoidable, but If we have only one last forum section somewhat alive why don't allow players post EVERYTHING game-related here?

Edited by Nerima

Reminder that modern forum management (not just on APB, this is a universal problem in the industry) doesn't actually know or understand how to manage forums.

This thread has been moved to the Forum Suggestions section of our forums.

~@mayii

• Like 1