Sakebee

10/18 Announcement - Maintenance and Halloween

Hello everyone,

We have a few things to announce today. First, some unexpected maintenance cropped up which requires our attention. We are going to have 1 hour of maintenance today starting at 12AM UTC (roughly 3 hours from the time of this posting). Next, our usual server maintenance this week on Wednesday 10/20/2021 will start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 4 hours. Console will have normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well. Finally, we know many of you have been asking after our Halloween plans. Don't worry, we haven't forgotten! We'll be posting more information next week on the 25th.

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝  Sakebee

• Like 3

i lowkey hope we get to see actual skeletons running during this halloween event

or well, the civilians dressed as various halloween classics as decor.

but i guess the usual will do

Change consumables to mods with a cooldown, like they should've been in the first place.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Nocolor said:

#ReleaseTheEngine

are u kiddin..in this new version 2.2 they cant even run social at this point

-Remove the R195 limit on mods that have it (or make it restricted R85)

-Make low-yields a grenade role unlock instead of contact unlock (also give nerf the count u get from 3 to 2)

-Give people who earned the respective lvl 16 weapon role the ability to purchase (free) 3 slot character permanent weapon.

-Buff crouch movement speed and make consumables a permanent modification.

-Remove car spawner and remote detonator, make CA3 default regen and rename CA2 to Clotting Agent (remove CA1) and adjust other mods accordingly

-Make all cars be able to hit the max speed of the game before it starts crashing (or whatever the arbitrary limit is that you've set)

-Buff OBIR/DMR/HVR/Scout first shot accuracy, as per my forum suggestion.

Hopefully we'll see some QoL changes for the game this year without rehashing old events from former years 🙂

Edited by yourrandomnobody74

18 hours ago, Sakebee said:

Console

I was thinkin about something.So if the new version for PC is 2.2 and the consoles are on 2.1-what exactly future this console version have?Or you plan to bring them to 2.2 as well and waste 200 more years just like G1 did btw-probably the main reason we are in the current situation with nothing in hands..

Edited by AlienTM

17 hours ago, yourrandomnobody74 said:

-Remove the R195 limit on mods that have it (or make it restricted R85)

-Make low-yields a grenade role unlock instead of contact unlock 

-Give people who earned the respective lvl 16 weapon role the ability to purchase (free) 3 slot character permanent weapon.

i have read this and i totaly agree except the last point. it would be fun if LVL 16 people in a certain role. could buy a 3 slot permanent gun. but with a high paycheck. like u are goihng to make people not waiste money while they have millions to actualy give. keep in mind. mostly if u go to an internet cafe and u play for an extended amount of hours. it would be smart to play fo rthe max amount of hours couse after that it is free. it would be smart if they do normal price with ingame money x 52 or x 365 and that would be the price you would need to pay for the 3 sloted gun.

17 hours ago, AlienTM said:

I was thinkin about something.So if the new version for PC is 2.2 and the consoles are on 2.1-what exactly future this console version have?Or you plan to bring them to 2.2 as well and waste 200 more years just like G1 did btw-probably the main reason we are in the current situation with nothing in hands..

they wil deliver APB 2.2 or 2.x on pc first and than a week later Console wil recieve it. thats what i got from all the messages that LO has brought us.

37 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

they wil deliver APB 2.2 or 2.x on pc first and than a week later Console wil recieve it. thats what i got from all the messages that LO has brought us.

2.2 is the engine upgrade from scratch which LO start from last spring.The consoles cant be compatible with that-cant happen with simple patch.At least what i understand from all that..

On 10/18/2021 at 11:23 PM, Sakebee said:

Hello everyone,

We have a few things to announce today. First, some unexpected maintenance cropped up which requires our attention. We are going to have 1 hour of maintenance today starting at 12AM UTC (roughly 3 hours from the time of this posting). Next, our usual server maintenance this week on Wednesday 10/20/2021 will start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 4 hours. Console will have normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well. Finally, we know many of you have been asking after our Halloween plans. Don't worry, we haven't forgotten! We'll be posting more information next week on the 25th.

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝  Sakebee

Well? where is it then.

54 minutes ago, Nocolor said:

Well? where is it then.

its not even the 25th for them yet bro, take a chill pill

3 hours ago, Nocolor said:

For me it is.

You don't matter.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hexerin said:

You don't matter.