ShaiShai

@LittleOrbit Wide Screen advantage

@LittleOrbit Wide Screen advantage   

137 members have voted

1. 1. Is useing a wide screen cheating in your opinion ?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, ShaiShai said:

Hello. I would like to ask what's LO's standpoint on useing wide screens. I'm sure you encountered those suspiciously wide screenshots and how the other player can see farther then their opponents because of their unfair advantage from using a widescreen. What do you guys think ?

TL:DR:

Widescreen users need to be banned because they have a unfair advantage of that i cant afford a widescreen monitor and have the same unfair advantage like them

hqdefault.jpg

I think this is a joke

obviously voted yes

Edited by neophobia

If ultrawides are cheating, then I would be good.

Is mechanical keyboard considered cheating, because your family members can hear you typing loud nonsense and scold you.

This is almost as silly as developers not putting in widescreens. You really need to look more on a widescreen to even remotely be better than someone on 16:9 or 4:3.

If OP is going to be so anal about different PC setups giving (non-existent) advantages then they should just play on console and let the rest of us actually enjoy the game.

Edited by Nite
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nite said:

If OP is going to be so anal about different PC setups giving (non-existent) advantages then they should just play on console and let the rest of us actually enjoy the game.

Even on consoles he would complain about widescreen tv-s giving unfair advantage 😏

Could always goto console if you want a "fair game"

because of id*ots like author of this thread we cant have nice things...

Can we please not have trash polls like these?

It doesn't do anything except troll...

Like.. keep it to off topic...

can someone tell me if my screen is too wide here's my setup

91qguXr7q1L._SL1500_.jpg

Can't believe how many people fell for op's obvious bait...

So if I play on 4k tv, is this also consider as cheating cus I can see more ? 

20 minutes ago, ╬ PzKpfw VI Tiger said:

did anyone?

i count like 2 people 

21 minutes ago, ╬ PzKpfw VI Tiger said:

Some troll posts just shouldn't be made....

So, in your twisted logic, if anyone has a million dollars mouse, that person should be banned because reasons.

Ye boi, let's mass ban everyone so.

2 hours ago, Laser said:

Im starting to miss the old mod squad. Atleast people were afraid to post useless garbage like this.

Perfect words. I really hated the old Mud Squids, but lately we've seen a bunch of useless threads asking if X or Y weapon should be nerfed, and whatever else.

People gotta understand LO just started, and didn't show yet a roadmap. But i'd consider the first thing they need is to get out of Custom 3.0 Unreal Engine. They can't build solid things in sand. The least they could do for now to keep people entertained while we wait for the upgrade, was to overhaul the support system, and add Battle Eye to check things.

2 minutes ago, Poperon said:

So, in your twisted logic, if anyone has a million dollars mouse, that person should be banned because reasons.

Ye boi, let's mass ban everyone so.

Perfect words. I really hated the old Mud Squids, but lately we've seen a bunch of useless threads asking if X or Y weapon should be nerfed, and whatever else.

People gotta understand LO just started, and didn't show yet a roadmap. But i'd consider the first thing they need is to get out of Custom 3.0 Unreal Engine. They can't build solid things in sand. The least they could do for now to keep people entertained while we wait for the upgrade, was to overhaul the support system, and add Battle Eye to check things.

idk i think it’s much more entertaining to see people slapped down by the community than for mods to just delete lol

8 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

idk i think it’s much more entertaining to see people slapped down by the community than for mods to just delete lol

It's because reading threads like this one hurts my sanity. OP can't be that dense, 10/10 must be a troll.

Edited by Poperon

PERC NADE ADVANTAGE?? 

hello litel orbet I want to know your standpoint on PERCS? I get killed always by percs u think it's considered cheating? Vote in the pole pls 

Edited by Matth
These people crack me up everytime

I'm seriously hoping this is some form of satire. 

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

Unfortunately things tend to get out of hand really fast. All it takes is someone failing to detect sarcasm or lacking ability to laugh at him-/herself.