Hexerin

MattScott, why are you so terrified to do your job?

Cheating, griefing, and all sorts of other toxicity runs rampant in the game, and you do literally nothing about it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

Cheating, griefing, and all sorts of other toxicity runs rampant in the game, and you do literally nothing about it.

I can understand your emotional outburst, but it doesn't help much. The prioritization is currently on the completion of the engine update. You have the impression that there are a lot of cheaters in APB. I would argue that there are too few new players who are unfortunately put off by the beginner unfriendly mechanics and unfair/toxic players. Your impression is only reinforced by this.

• Like 1

im sure a passive aggressive thread will really light a fire under him

56 minutes ago, VicZsasz said:

The prioritization is currently on the completion of the engine update.

It's adorable that you think that's actually a thing that's happening / going to happen.

love-you.gif

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

It's adorable that you think that's actually a thing that's happening / going to happen.

love-you.gif

However, this was the last statement. I cannot judge this as I am not a developer. Actually I don't care about the update.

man just quit the game, you won't be missed good bye o/

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Hexerin said:

I Am angry with LO for desegregation. However

You laying blame on him based on that court case, which has nothing to do with his ability as CEO, or his performance as such.

APB has Always been a Den of Toxics, n with toxics or cheaters you will get grief, some peps do it just for fun as a Sport.

Now we know that to get any decent anticheat we need a new engine. If anything this Case explains why it has taken so long.

This means that even if Matt can figure out the coding and rewrite it, he cant cuz of copy-rights n legal issues. So He has to figure how to write it Around these legal road blocks. 

You're coming in shoveling salt n shit n pointing at the shit pile and blaming Matt for the Salt, fkn Apples n Oranges.

6 hours ago, Deadliest said:

man just quit the game, you won't be missed good bye o/

Same i can say to you knap. 

What the te says is true. Lo given up to do anything. Hope they give more attention to the game after engine update.   How they promise it.

Edited by EVInezca

2 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

This means that even if Matt can figure out the coding and rewrite it, he cant cuz of copy-rights n legal issues. So He has to figure how to write it Around these legal road blocks. 

The upgrade to the 64-bit version of Unreal 3 is still being worked on, (and they've made progress that you can see in the latest post by Matt HERE) the intellectual property being sold is not a roadblock at all because they retain rights to what they have, and can continue to update Apb Reloaded; something like an entire new "Apb 2" game is what would be affected by this.

By the way, this case doesn't have to do with Apb at all, it's about the game Descent that they were going to publish

Edited by Acornie
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, VicZsasz said:

I can understand your emotional outburst, but it doesn't help much. The prioritization is currently on the completion of the engine update. You have the impression that there are a lot of cheaters in APB. I would argue that there are too few new players who are unfortunately put off by the beginner unfriendly mechanics and unfair/toxic players. Your impression is only reinforced by this.

There's two blatant cheaters on NA who live stream cheating. Sending LO clips from their stream is pointless. They don't get banned.

Besides, their GMs think mouse wheel = macros. I'm not making that up, they said it in game. These are the people investigating reports. No wonder Matt's the only one working on the engine upgrade.

https://imgur.com/a/B7Nax9s

14 hours ago, Hexerin said:

How about requesting stricter rules and work out what should be done instead of telling the CEO of a company to do GM work.

38 minutes ago, BlatMan said:

There's two blatant cheaters on NA who live stream cheating. Sending LO clips from their stream is pointless. They don't get banned.

Besides, their GMs think mouse wheel = macros. I'm not making that up, they said it in game. These are the people investigating reports. No wonder Matt's the only one working on the engine upgrade.

So if you want to cheat on NA, use the mouse wheel as Aimkey lmao 😄

4 hours ago, EVInezca said:

Same i can say to you knap. 

What the te says is true. Lo given up to do anything. Hope they give more attention to the game after engine update.   How they promise it.

Google translator couldn't translate what you are saying?

I don't need to play APB, the population discourage many to not launch the game, but If I do want to play, maybe during the weekends FC or a few missions I can and I have no problem with the game other than its game FLAWS. 

You need to appreciate what LO has done, I mean they removed the threat segregation now NA has somewhat a population, where the players can actually play the game and the cheaters, well they did ban a closet cheater I already know and I already have the proof.

Merged.

58 minutes ago, BlatMan said:

I'm just curious on who are these NA live stream cheaters, you can send them to me privately.

there's not a lot of context there, though I probably think the GM was suppose to say you could bind a rapid fire macro on a scroll wheel or on a keyboard?

Edited by Deadliest

53 minutes ago, BlatMan said:

There's two blatant cheaters on NA who live stream cheating

2 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

I'm just curious on who are these NA live stream cheaters, you can send them to me privately.

I too am curious

• Like 1

damn can't even drive or stack trucks around San Paro anymore without being accused of griefing

also i want to watch those streams maybe they'll give me skills too

Bait post. 10/10 yikes

On 10/16/2021 at 5:35 PM, Deadliest said:

Google translator couldn't translate what you are saying?

I don't need to play APB, the population discourage many to not launch the game, but If I do want to play, maybe during the weekends FC or a few missions I can and I have no problem with the game other than its game FLAWS. 

You need to appreciate what LO has done, I mean they removed the threat segregation now NA has somewhat a population, where the players can actually play the game and the cheaters, well they did ban a closet cheater I already know and I already have the proof.

Merged.

there's not a lot of context there, though I probably think the GM was suppose to say you could bind a rapid fire macro on a scroll wheel or on a keyboard?

nah the whole point of scroll wheel is that you can bind the fire key to it, or change the layout with mouse software. they think its macroing although it really isnt macroing at all, its just changing a keybind and THAT is not bannable

On 10/19/2021 at 7:55 PM, JasonFireson said:

nah the whole point of scroll wheel is that you can bind the fire key to it, or change the layout with mouse software. they think its macroing although it really isnt macroing at all, its just changing a keybind and THAT is not bannable

Scrollwheel has a reputation because once upon a time, it allowed a certain gun to empty its entire mag in a fraction of a second. However, this stopped being a thing once that gun was given a proper refire rate. It's honestly kinda surprising that this has persisted for so long, since this was only a thing back in beta (can't remember if both CBT and OBT, or just CBT, though).

Edited by Hexerin