Rivona

Game Client is updating?

Hello i loged off like 2 hours ago and now started game but game client now dowloading update that is 27,66Mb when finish download START/UPDATING button becomes ERROR sorry for my english =))) Is there really are update or my game client is broken?

• Like 2

same here...

Merge.

At least you can start the game via APB.exe, which is located in the binaries directory.

• Thanks 2

Dont bother with repairing the client. Doesn't work as of now. Wait for a hotfix probs.

if the game itself is up to date launching it from the apb.exe in the binaries folder should always work.

what else is shown in the launcher when it shows 'error'?

the launcher will always try to scan and repair the client if a 'bad exit' was detected last time, so that aspect of it is quite normal.

6 minutes ago, ComFeyer said:

if the game itself is up to date launching it from the apb.exe in the binaries folder should always work.

what else is shown in the launcher when it shows 'error'?

the launcher will always try to scan and repair the client if a 'bad exit' was detected last time, so that aspect of it is quite normal.

1 file download failed Binaries\APB.exe:StatusDownload

Just now, Rivona said:

1 file download failed Binaries\APB.exe:StatusDownload

can you check in the taskmanager to see if there's still one of apb's processes running?

this will likely be either apb.exe, apb_be.exe or vivoxvoiceservice.exe and terminate that.

should that still not allow you to fully go through the launcher a restart of the pc should resolve the issue fully.

can you check in the taskmanager to see if there's still one of apb's processes running?

this will likely be either apb.exe, apb_be.exe or vivoxvoiceservice.exe and terminate that.

should that still not allow you to fully go through the launcher a restart of the pc should resolve the issue fully.

I turned off and on still same =)) i try reinstal game then =)

On 10/15/2021 at 1:32 PM, Rivona said:

I turned off and on still same =)) i try reinstal game then 😃

On 10/15/2021 at 1:25 PM, ComFeyer said:

Merged.

a restart didn't work and i dont have one of apb's processes running on task manager

Logfile:

1:39:26 PM 10348 REPORT BUG:[APB Launcher] 1 file download failed Binaries\APB.exe:StatusDownload

Screenshot-2021-10-15-134145.png

15 minutes ago, Rivona said:

I turned off and on still same =)) i try reinstal game then 😃

5 minutes ago, bubblesg2rl said:

a restart didn't work and i dont have one of apb's processes running on task manager

4 minutes ago, VicZsasz said:

Logfile:

1:39:26 PM 10348 REPORT BUG:[APB Launcher] 1 file download failed Binaries\APB.exe:StatusDownload

Screenshot-2021-10-15-134145.png

for now i am going to suggest using the apb.exe in the binaries folder ("APB Reloaded\Binaries\APB.exe") to launch the game.

if it worked earlier this week this should work for you.

could i get one or more of you folks to send me the launcher.log (located in "APB Reloaded\Launcher\launcher.log") to me in a dm?

that way we can look into this in more detail and see what's actually going on.

• Like 1

Same problems. But if run APB Reloaded\Binaries\APB_BE.exe u get magic! 🦄

Edited by Karmen

for now i am going to suggest using the apb.exe in the binaries folder ("APB Reloaded\Binaries\APB.exe") to launch the game.

if it worked earlier this week this should work for you.

could i get one or more of you folks to send me the launcher.log (located in "APB Reloaded\Launcher\launcher.log") to me in a dm?

that way we can look into this in more detail and see what's actually going on.

Take a look at your inbox 🙂

We are aware of the problem and are looking into a fix.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have same problem with the launcher.
How can I fix it? 
@CimFeyer I believe you can help me because you're the best GM 😄

Please use Repair on your launcher and give it a try now. Please post in the thread to let us know if this solves the problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Selali said:

Please use Repair on your launcher and give it a try now. Please post in the thread to let us know if this solves the problem.

It works now, thank you!

2 minutes ago, Selali said:

yeah it does fix the problem  😉 

25 minutes ago, Selali said:

Thank you =)))

23 minutes ago, bubblesg2rl said:

yeah it does fix the problem  😉 

Repair did not fix the issue.

But the issue has resolved itself now (since the APB Launcher itself was Updated)

Edited by SuperConker