africanZ

Little orbit add back the rankings the game is fu.. Up

Hello Dear Gaming Community
Please SUPPORT
we all going to Benefit from it lets make the 
game great AGAIN!!!!!

As you guys know the old ranking System has been removed since 9 years ago , do you guys want it back or should Little Orbit Keep this new ranking System, anyways this new ranking system has no challenge 

Please Gaming community give your oppinion About it !!!!!!!

Keep the new ranking System without any challenge?
or Bring back the old ones ? with more challenges Gold,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

LITTLE ORBIT ADD BACK THE OLD RANKING SYSTEM THE GAME HAS NO CHALLENGE AND NO FUN PEOPLE ARE LEAVING THE GAME. And if nothing changes the rest will also leave in my opinion if there is no changing coming we as apb gamers don't need to play this game again. 

LITTLE ORBIT do somthing the players are about to leave this game completely....... 

35 minutes ago, africanZ said:

Hello Dear Gaming Community
Please SUPPORT
we all going to Benefit from it lets make the 
game great AGAIN!!!!!

As you guys know the old ranking System has been removed since 9 years ago , do you guys want it back or should Little Orbit Keep this new ranking System, anyways this new ranking system has no challenge 

Please Gaming community give your oppinion About it !!!!!!!

Keep the new ranking System without any challenge?
or Bring back the old ones ? with more challenges Gold,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

LITTLE ORBIT ADD BACK THE OLD RANKING SYSTEM THE GAME HAS NO CHALLENGE AND NO FUN PEOPLE ARE LEAVING THE GAME. And if nothing changes the rest will also leave in my opinion if there is no changing coming we as apb gamers don't need to play this game again. 

LITTLE ORBIT do somthing the players are about to leave this game completely....... 

I really want them to add threaded districts back, but nobody's gonna pay their electricity bill if they do XD

It's stupid that they removed them in the first place, but hey who am I to say? At least if they bring them back - don't let golds get into silver, silvers into bronze and so on. It's better if you'd let silvers join gold, bronzes join silver - yada yada.

Edited by asper
correcting grammar :p

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our APB Reloaded forums.

- Azukii

So any feedback from LO? What are you going to do with the game and its competivity?

On 10/15/2021 at 2:22 PM, majd0 said:

So any feedback from LO? What are you going to do with the game and its competivity?

go lay down and take a nap and wait for the game to choke itself to death

Little orbit I think it's time to bring that ranking system back because I'm pretty sure by next year no one will play the game anymore a game without a proper ranking witch can be done in 10 min 

I'm very disappointed From 

LITTLE ORBIT this is no longer a game. 

I'm logging off from this game till they add back the old rankings 

Merged.

A thing that I questioned all the time the players in apb just want back that old treath system witch was super amazing to play with because based on skill and rankings but little orbit is ignoring the players all fine as I said I'm out no longer apb anymore 

The ranking system definitively needs a rework, the currently ones makes no sense anymore, the "Gold" rank means nothing since there are a huge gap of skill between the same Gold rank. And of course extend the level 255, we have been with this limit for god knows how many years now, for many characters there are almost no progress to make in the game anymore, no incentive to play.

Debbie follow me on my twitch I will hold a speech today my take on apb africanzide is my name there