Nijavid

Bad Decisions

We Can't deny that the game improved in some aspects since LO Took over ,Decisions had to be made some are good but the bad outweighs the good in my opinion Like :

-Recent Decision to remove threat districts which clearly screws all Eu players and the majority of Na players 

-Some balance changes like Nerfing the IR3/Shotguns and buffing the OCA/Carbine (Yes some of these changes were reverted but it took months)

Other changes were too controversial while other obvious problems like percs/remote det/Kevlar/Explosives weren't even considered 

-Recent events like the GM Gungame were made so people could just grind JTs not so people can have fun (The event was too buggy and unplayable because of spawn kills

Some small changes would've made this mode playable)

-Riot gamemode a Battleroyale spinoff in a game that was barley able to get a 1000players playing at the same time, none asked for it none liked it and it was removed later

-Etc...

To be honest I can't blame LO For all of it They are just Coders with very little experience on APB and on how to manage an online game, the ones to blame are the people 

who influence these decisions and the way LO Communicate with the players because clearly it's not working, Some changes have to be made because people are getting 

too fed-up with these mistakes 

Anyway this is just my take on it, what do you think?

Edited by Nijavid
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Nijavid said:

-Some balance changes like Nerfing the IR3/Shotguns and buffing the OCA/Carbine (Yes some of these changes were reverted but it took months)

Other changes were too controversial while other obvious problems like percs/remote det/Kevlar/Explosives weren't even considered 

I couldn't agree more. "it took months" is very lenient

The absurd OCA buff (which was absurd because select few meta weapons got buffed rather than buffing everything across the board, garbage weapons weren't touched and LTL actually got nerfed, heh..) took exactly 336 days, starting from the "Weapon Balance" patch on September 16, 2020 all the way till "Med Spray" patch on August 18th, 2021.

Med Spray itself took 378 days from the "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE" patch on August 5, 2020 till the Med Spray patch.

We're no longer talking "months", we're talking in magnitude of years. Naming people isn't allowed but it was already proven that some influential SPCTs 'balance' the game to their liking than what is actually good for the game. Btw, this wasn't the first time OCA-meta was a thing. It flopped before and they decided to repeat history 'just because they can'. This proves it even more.

I was hopeful till the disaster that was the Weapon Balance patch. From now onwards, I'll believe improvements when they actually happen. No reason to hype or give credit to people unless they actually show they learned what is best & show they deserve it.

Edited by LilyRain
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Nijavid said:

percs/remote det/Kevlar/Explosives

percs got their ltl potential nerfed, which was the only issue they had

remote det now has a proper cd

kevlar still sucks

whats wrong with explosives?

Edited by glaciers
typo

it's like they pull out these weapon balance out of no where and finalising it live without even getting feedback from the community first or letting us know public which weapons they are going to balance.

Some of the weapons that were recently changed weren't even necessary:

• OCA
  • Carbine
  • Obeya
  • N-tec 5

Could they just Buff up the sh*ty weapons, seriously do not want to see another weapon that was used so much previously before changed for example the Dog Ear, now no one uses it, whereas the DMR AV is way better than the Dog ear.

Aces smg need some buff give it a range 30m lazer with no rng please. 

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 3

I have nothing nice to say to LO.

As long as the game is geared toward favoring hackers, ie No fkn anticheat, ie Desegregation.

Bad enough u let them hack, then u gotta desegregate so we can't get away from em

You get No Payments

Again im not gonna argue with some random meme

Some golds dont cheat, ok, Some Don't. 

Then if ya can find an instance thats not full of edgelords, they will dds that instance n ping u off, just to get u to play the populated instance, so they can aim bot u. 

Then if you're found to be Not a Hack, your team mates and the enemy call u trash.

I would Like LO to sell the company. I have no more faith in Your Firm

buff thumper please, probably the worst gun in the game right now.

14 hours ago, LilyRain said:

LTL actually got nerfed

Really the only thing we need to point to, to prove that LO is completely incompetent.

• Like 3