Nocolor

#ReleaseTheEngine

4 Years and nothing,

#ReleaseTheEngine

Edited by Nocolor

Riveting.

I would recommend accepting that this game is done for.

Enjoy it while you can before it closes the doors for good.

• Like 3

On 10/7/2021 at 3:04 PM, Nocolor said:

3 Years and nothing,

#ReleaseTheEngine

q1 2014 is 7 years ago 🙂

you can see matts updates. i trust little orbit much more than g1 - but i also really hope they haven't overburdened themselves here

i sadly can see this being the case but i'm really full of hope for some future of apb.

Edited by neophobia
  • Like 1

Time required to build the White House in 1792: 8 years
Time required for Brexit to officially happen: ~4 years
Time required for APB Engine upgrade since the first plan by G1: 10 years and still counting

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Im still waiting for that reply matt, when do we get that game Released?,

Why yall keep false banning people?....

Anyways, Why did you buy the game if its takes sooooooooooo long 2 release a beta when yall havent even finished the social district. We are stilll waiting months and even Years.... Hello? YOU THERE?

Fix the game Give us more updates the lawsuit Actually made us WAIT even more, Why did yall think About developing a different game and still notthng comes out? hmm.å

Edited by Nocolor

57 minutes ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I had an idea, what about chat translation so different languages can communicate in chat.

Well all we can do is wish but honestly we been waiting for long so honestly no clue when they will even Release the engine...

On 10/11/2021 at 11:32 AM, neophobia said:

q1 2014 is 7 years ago 🙂

you can see matts updates. i trust little orbit much more than g1 - but i also really hope they haven't overburdened themselves here

i sadly can see this being the case but i'm really full of hope for some future of apb.

you really like that copium huh' ?

this game is dead move the fuck on ....

Edited by Trahald

21 hours ago, Trahald said:

you really like that copium huh' ?

this game is dead move the fuck on ....

i've moved on long ago, i'd just be happy to see it back again. 🙂

why be so toxic? i mean you apparently are still "here" as well.

6 hours ago, neophobia said:

i've moved on long ago, i'd just be happy to see it back again. 🙂

why be so toxic? i mean you apparently are still "here" as well.

Well, being toxic is obviously part of the game. Unfortunately, this also includes players who feel a rush to gain illicit advantages. That's APB and that's how it will always be. Updating the engine won't change that as long as script kiddies spend their pocket money on some backdoors and don't get parented, especially in this game.

Last time I visited this forum was 3 years ago. So no news about the game upgrade?

Let try in 2025 then!

Maybe someone could do an APB clone in UnrealEngine 5. With today's assets, development is only half as difficult. 😄

Soon tm

Merged.

Gosh its been soo long. I hope by the time i get married and have kids they will release the engine lol.

From 2013 to 2021. I am still hopeful they will do it one day and i will return to the game. 

:c 

Crazy idea. Controversial.

The game is free, you didn't pay for anything, you aren't waiting.

Just have patience and let them do their job without having to constantly remind you they're doing it.

• Like 1

sometimes you just have to give up on working on something for so long that doesn't even matter anymore

we are waiting for an engine update to ue 3.5... when ue4 is rock solid and ue5 is already released for experimental development work. it is said in documentation the transition from ue4 to ue5 is almost seamless, but i doubt that for a game such as this, just a thought.

i understand initially it was supposed to take maybe a year to get everything to ue3.5 so that the upgrade allows content to be created for the game much more easier, but year after year after year the team just keeps digging a whole, sinking more and more time into something that was supposed to bring new life to the game. a game that has fallen so far gone now...

it just makes more sense to pack it up and work on apb 2.0 with current tech, and do another re-release campaign just like APB -> APB:Reloaded did.

im not even talking about a completely new game, just a fresh start, without fighting old code and wonky systems built so long ago by people that are probably not even on the staff anymore.

even so we cant deny little orbits progress they have done so far.. where does it all lead to? hopefully not the same 2 maps we been playing on for a decade now...

• Like 1

People were rushing devs to release cyberpunk, and look what happened to it, same would happen with apb, i think it will be out when its truly ready ^^

On 10/7/2021 at 9:04 AM, Nocolor said:

3 Years and nothing,

#ReleaseTheEngine

Engine upgrade is a bait  to get ppl to spend money in this dead game , sad that this is not a crime.

• Like 1

On 12/26/2021 at 8:12 PM, Dead_Game said:

Engine upgrade is a bait  to get ppl to spend money in this dead game , sad that this is not a crime.

They dropped 1.5m euros so they could sell like maybe 50k a year if they're lucky?

Do people even listen to themselves?

Either accept that the game may be done for, or wait.

Pushing the engine out unfinished will wreck so much havoc and you'd never see APB alive ever again if they'd do that.

Give it time. They're technically the fourth company working on this. They have to figure out how to deal with the mess of a code the previous 3 companies left behind. They tried working on G1s pathetic engine upgrade attempt. Now they're basically doing everything from scratch. It's their first game of this caliber.

//Edit: God damn this is an old topic. I didn't know the forums died out that much. :(

Edited by GhosT

On 1/16/2022 at 6:05 PM, GhosT said:

Either accept that the game may be done for, or wait.

Pushing the engine out unfinished will wreck so much havoc and you'd never see APB alive ever again if they'd do that.

Give it time. They're technically the fourth company working on this. They have to figure out how to deal with the mess of a code the previous 3 companies left behind. They tried working on G1s pathetic engine upgrade attempt. Now they're basically doing everything from scratch. It's their first game of this caliber.

//Edit: God damn this is an old topic. I didn't know the forums died out that much. :(

you could almost call this one a necro lmao

i'd sure like to know what's going on behind the curtains. certainly they are working on it but... what about funds and if they actually see realistic chances of achieving much still...

ah well.

On 11/2/2021 at 10:55 PM, Phrozen said:

Crazy idea. Controversial.

The game is free, you didn't pay for anything, you aren't waiting.

Just have patience and let them do their job without having to constantly remind you they're doing it.

Imagine saying i didnt pay anything when i bought alot of joker tickets aka joker boxes Are you stupid?..