Im out of things to buy on armas. Add more plz <3

17 minutes ago, killerskull said:

Yea Ive been holding back my $$ for years bcuz 1) I dont play 2) Im waiting for CCG and OSAMA to be put on armas.

There's the 'Volcano JC' at least? Then again I totally understand if that doesn't count to you for multiple reasons.

Edited by Genobee
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Genobee said:

There's the 'Volcano JC' at least? Then again I totally understand if that doesn't count to you for multiple reasons.

I already have that from the ingame marketplace. It just doesnt tickle me at the right spots :classic_laugh:

BANNED - Ive already waited a few years. Now with a new company managing the game, the chances of them being added within the next few months or years is higher than ever. I can wait some more. But I think I will buy these things when the game has more content so theres actually someone to shoot. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, killerskull said:

BANNED - Ive already waited a few years. Now with a new company managing the game, the chances of them being added within the next few months or years is higher than ever. I can wait some more. But I think I will buy these things when the game has more content so theres actually someone to shoot. 

I don't really see why they shouldn't go for it. There are both grenade launchers and a rocket launcher available through joker boxes. Why not have the standard ones available for direct purchase at this point.

Is there a suggestion thread about it anywhere or anything like that?

5 minutes ago, Genobee said:

I don't really see why they shouldn't go for it. There are both grenade launchers and a rocket launcher available through joker boxes. Why not have the standard ones available for direct purchase at this point.

Is there a suggestion thread about it anywhere or anything like that?

NO idea if its been suggested. I have asked in the mega question thread. Ive also raised this subject with the previous team. Its just stupid how you, the company, wouldnt want to make money by selling already ingame weapons. CCG, OSMAW and the OPAGIGGLE need to be on armas. 

To be honest we need both NEW PRESETS and NEW 3 SLOTTED weapons.

TBH a 2 slot prest FBW will be nice: 3 Point Sling 3 + Cooling Jacket 3

9 hours ago, Dopefish said:

My apologies as I was a bit unclear, as I only meant that things available on Armas (and things you'd unlock through progression in the game) would come without mods or mod slots. My intention wasn't that your existing gear would get all of their mods removed, but it does rise the question what to do about items that was acquired prior to this change? Keep them as they are so that you're sitting on a stock on valuable assets (as a reward for veteran players), or that those would become the only items that could't be traded?

I mentioned that these mod slot unlocks would also be available through Armas, and I meant that you'd normally be unlocking those through normal progression in the game, albeit to a limited number. This would make you consider what you'd spend them on, and could be a valuable item to trade on the marketplace, similar to how RTW only allowed for a very limited number of three-slot weapons to be unlocked from maxing out all the contacts.

The purpose of this would be to make an healthier economy with providing additional money sinks, aswell as making 1-slot and 2-slot weapons valuable.

I don't know if it's been discussed later on, but the amount of salt from new players would be unfathomable if this happened.

Edit: Yeah. It wasn't. This is not a great idea. Lots of angry people and lots of pay to win accusations.

Edited by Freewind

6 hours ago, Freewind said:

This is not a great idea. Lots of angry people and lots of pay to win accusations.

Would you be kind to elaborate on this?

9 hours ago, Dopefish said:

Would you be kind to elaborate on this?

Removing all the mods that people have paid tons of money for would cause a huge uproar, even with compensation. Removing all the weapon slots (Especially on the weapons that people have paid for) would cause a flurry of refund requests and/or chargebacks because the weapons that people bought, if reskins, are now fundamentally useless. Same with vehicle mods. If you were to allow the veteran players to keep their stock, the newer players would have every right to call APB pay to win due to the fact that the older players now have a massive advantage over anyone new due to the lack of mods. New players will have a massive turnover rate due to being stomped all over by veterans with modded weapons.

Generally speaking, this is too radical of a change to implement, and it's been a core feature of the game from day 1.

13 minutes ago, Freewind said:

If you were to allow the veteran players to keep their stock, the newer players would have every right to call APB pay to win due to the fact that the older players now have a massive advantage over anyone new due to the lack of mods. New players will have a massive turnover rate due to being stomped all over by veterans with modded weapons.

I think that's more a matter of balancing of how many mod slot items you'd unlock through progression. Other than that, this would only affect mid-level game (and endgame to a degree) while there would be no difference for a new player from what we have today.

It puts a higher importance on what you choose to have additional slots in, instead of everything being a 3-slot at the endgame.

Of course pricing and similar would be adjusted to accommodate these changes.

EDIT:

Besides, if weapon mods determined who would win or not, we'd have a bigger issue on our hands.

Also, think of how nice it would be to simply add slots to your existing car, instead of having to redo the customization every time.

Edited by Dopefish