Im out of things to buy on armas. Add more plz <3

Im serious. >:Y

Dont even mind if its reskins, start pumping conteeeeent! >:D ( but fix the lag first liek forreal the shits almost unplayable most of the time )

Also Obvious Lesbian sucks at apb ❤️

you could always buy me some premium so I can customise again 🙂

• Like 1

please add a chill out button so this guy can buy one 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiida said:

^

Yeah you can buy whole armas again for few people or even whole server

I've got stuff I want to buy but its not got an account bound option yet  So~

37 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Do u have the norseman series guns? Only a handful of em ppl got it.

I do not. 

There is a hot steaming pile of garbage outside tho, does that count?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kiida said:

didn't they disable gifting? so no chance on that anymore.

10 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

didn't they disable gifting? so no chance on that anymore.

Yeah we need gifting back!

6 minutes ago, WitchQueen said:

Yeah we need gifting back!

yep it hurts events as well. There should be some kind of restriction when gifting is possible to deny chargeback frauds. doubt someone spending like 300$ on the game suddenly starts to fraud and risking his accoutn for a few extra buckets.

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Im serious. >:Y

Dont even mind if its reskins, start pumping conteeeeent! >:D ( but fix the lag first liek forreal the shits almost unplayable most of the time )

Also Obvious Lesbian sucks at apb ❤️

What if you buy me stuff instead?

20 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

What if you buy me stuff instead?

They disabled gifting so rip

On 6/17/2018 at 12:19 PM, Defibrillator said:

Do u have the norseman series guns? Only a handful of em ppl got it.

I do and theyre all fucking garbage.

Shitty ADS OCA's with more bloom and recoil + longer ttk.

44 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

They disabled gifting so rip

I do and theyre all fucking garbage.

Shitty ADS OCA's with more bloom and recoil + longer ttk.

Ok, i dont mind waiting.

I hope they rework how Armas functions in game.

Weapons should be picked up from a vender once purchased on Armas.  This will allow players to delete and reclaim weapons any time they wish.  Players can even claim multiple copies so they can have different mods on each copy.

If Armas weapons were base weapons (OCA, PMG, OBIR, etc), then you purchase skins and models for the weapons, I would be more apt to make more purchases for new models.  As it is I have the original model of most weapons but won't repurchase the weapon again just for another model (especially since all the weapons I purchase are account wide).

The current way they sell weapons and allow players to claim weapons (mail) seems inefficient.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, illgot said:

If Armas weapons were base weapons (OCA, PMG, OBIR, etc), then you purchase skins and models for the weapons, I would be more apt to make more purchases for new models.  As it is I have the original model of most weapons but won't repurchase the weapon again just for another model (especially since all the weapons I purchase are account wide).

The current way they sell weapons and allow players to claim weapons (mail) seems inefficient.

I think Armas and the marketplace would need an overhaul for how APB is being monetized. I think only selling base weapons would be good, together with removing all mod slots for weapons and vehicles, and instead introduce hard to get mod slot unlocks that can also be sold on Armas.

I'd like to see everything being tradeable on the marketplace, including options for G1C usage on the market. So I don't think you should be able to buy weapons from contacts and each weapon is unique instead. Marketplace tax would still apply, and each item would need to be refurbished before selling.

This will need a bigger topic to discuss though, and need much more consideration for how it would actually affect the economy of APB.

3 hours ago, Dopefish said:

I think Armas and the marketplace would need an overhaul for how APB is being monetized. I think only selling base weapons would be good, together with removing all mod slots for weapons and vehicles, and instead introduce hard to get mod slot unlocks that can also be sold on Armas.

I'd like to see everything being tradeable on the marketplace, including options for G1C usage on the market. So I don't think you should be able to buy weapons from contacts and each weapon is unique instead. Marketplace tax would still apply, and each item would need to be refurbished before selling.

This will need a bigger topic to discuss though, and need much more consideration for how it would actually affect the economy of APB.

I cant agree on that tbh, imagine, if all mods getting removed from guns and cars and what not, after you have paid hundrets if not thousends of dollars / euros and now you have to pay another loads of money to make everything as it used to be.

Thanks but no thanks, thats literally p2w tbh

On 6/17/2018 at 11:38 AM, BXNNXD said:

please add a chill out button so this guy can buy one 

Im buying you about 2.50 when gifting comes back

6 hours ago, Dopefish said:

Thats actually a pretty interesting idea.

A maid outfit. Victorian maid, the typical cosplay maid outfit, pick your fancy. It's what APB didn't ask for, but what it needs.
The males get a butler suit. There's just something special about maids/butlers being capable of shooting. Y'could argue it goes against the nature of Cops and Robbers, but I didn't see anyone complaining about the silly outfits they've already implemented. 

3 hours ago, SandyBitch said:

I cant agree on that tbh, imagine, if all mods getting removed from guns and cars and what not, after you have paid hundrets if not thousends of dollars / euros and now you have to pay another loads of money to make everything as it used to be.

Thanks but no thanks, thats literally p2w tbh

My apologies as I was a bit unclear, as I only meant that things available on Armas (and things you'd unlock through progression in the game) would come without mods or mod slots. My intention wasn't that your existing gear would get all of their mods removed, but it does rise the question what to do about items that was acquired prior to this change? Keep them as they are so that you're sitting on a stock on valuable assets (as a reward for veteran players), or that those would become the only items that could't be traded?

I mentioned that these mod slot unlocks would also be available through Armas, and I meant that you'd normally be unlocking those through normal progression in the game, albeit to a limited number. This would make you consider what you'd spend them on, and could be a valuable item to trade on the marketplace, similar to how RTW only allowed for a very limited number of three-slot weapons to be unlocked from maxing out all the contacts.

The purpose of this would be to make an healthier economy with providing additional money sinks, aswell as making 1-slot and 2-slot weapons valuable.

You still need to collect all the forum stuff like a render from jenz, an artwork by IncBox and 1 of my portraits. 😉

Oh and the Joker ticket Crown!

Edited by iodyne_
spelling

Yea Ive been holding back my $$ for years bcuz 1) I dont play 2) Im waiting for CCG and OSAMA to be put on armas.

14 minutes ago, killerskull said:

Yea Ive been holding back my $$ for years bcuz 1) I dont play 2) Im waiting for CCG and OSAMA to be put on armas.

good luck