Arianna

How can i play in this hell ?Little orbit you made a wrong decision

On 9/28/2021 at 11:48 PM, Arianna said:

1.jpg

How dare he!

On 9/28/2021 at 6:48 PM, Arianna said:

im a silver player , i love playing apb  its my favorite game but , with no threat districts its becoming hell

i miss playing this game but i cant play it any more its too much stress and no fun at all 

I feel you bro. 3-4 friends I used to play with and I all stopped playing 4 days into the no-seg bs. And we're mid-high silvers / low golds however you want to call it. I can't imagine how people whose skill level is worse than ours even play anymore - well, they probably quit as well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Zatro said:

we're mid-high silvers / low golds

sorry you can pick on bronze districts

What say LO? I talk from EU server not na! I mean i can only repeat it. We had 2-3 distrikt bronse and only 1 distrikt silver.  So the player was show where they want play.  The game is anyway a paradise for cheaters closet cheaters with totaly ussles anti cheat and gm who not ban cheaters. I dont know why lo you fear so much to ban cheaters. Is it  to makes false bans?  R 255 cheaters 

I almost quit yesterday after three missions in a row against the same opponent, even two on one we couldn't do anything to them, got no points in about half an hour, would have been quicker mugging people to level up and was going to go back to doing that when I got an more balanced opposition and a few kills in a mission. Then next mission against the bellend from earlier I just went AFK