Nabiki

Dead Theory...

So where to begin I been playing this game forever it seems, I have met almost everyone that currently plays the game and those who have already come and gone.

One topic that seems to always be trending is cheating and who is cheating and who is suspected of cheating and the constant finger pointing.... However what if I told you nobody is cheating?

Hear me out what if nobody is actually cheating? What if I told you a small portion of good players are actually good? What if I told you a portion of players that play as if walking God's were in fact actually highly intelligent AI that are set in a patterned Algorithm just simply to keep you engaged? They can hold a conversation even antagonize you yet they are not human beings at all and instead are totally N.P.C.'s.

(I mean some of these so called players play in such a way they are poorly written bots with highly skilled aim and trigger abilities.)

Yes folks the internet is dead and 63% of traffic is all AI... Enjoy! 

Oh Nearly forgot here:

Edited by Nabiki
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Nabiki said:

So where to begin I been playing this game forever it seems, I have met almost everyone that currently plays the game and those who have already come and gone.

One topic that seems to always be trending is cheating and who is cheating and who is suspected of cheating and the constant finger pointing.... However what if I told you nobody is cheating?

Hear me out what if nobody is actually cheating? What if I told you a small portion of good players are actually good? What if I told you a portion of players that play as if walking God's were in fact actually highly intelligent AI that are set in a patterned Algorithm just simply to keep you engaged? They can hold a conversation even antagonize you yet they are not human beings at all and instead are totally N.P.C.'s.

(I mean some of these so called players play in such a way they are poorly written bots with highly skilled aim and trigger abilities.)

Yes folks the internet is dead and 63% of traffic is all AI... Enjoy! 

1LWGYmu.png

• Like 4

Yes, you are right. I've heard that 37 percent of internet users are Hydropithecus. Bots in APB work at the expense of vaccinated people. The chip enters the brain. A vaccinated person does not even suspect that his brain is being used by bots in APB. One of the symptoms of coronavirus is confusion. This is because the trigger and macro in APB consume a lot of resources.

Weird theory but i like it, we would never know the truth anyways 😄

In addition to this, i am real, if someone care...

Edited by Nagletz
  • Like 1

An interesting (if completely bs) theory.

But the video completely lost me when the narrator started plugging anime.

• Like 1

this isn't dead internet, this is a simulation

otherwise how is apb still alive?

On 9/29/2021 at 2:27 PM, MrM0dZ said:

this isn't dead internet, this is a simulation

otherwise how is apb still alive?

It's not really alive tho. 

Might in coma untill someone in LO. turns it off

Think about this theory:

APB dying makes lore sense because crime got solved to enforcers aren't seen anymore on the streets since the city doesn't need them that much anymore

• Like 1

On 10/2/2021 at 8:01 AM, Vnight said:

So how do you downvote this nonsense? There seem to be no way to actually tell the truth about it!

This is a perfect example where yellows basically upvote each other regardless of the actual truth.

the hell is a "yellow"

14 hours ago, TheHidden-Tember said:

the hell is a "yellow"

Fake gold.

Can you teach an AI to drive, OP?

6 hours ago, Haganu said:

Can you teach an AI to drive, OP?

Well not me specifically however they have AI that play 2b2t on minecraft lol.