Sign in to follow this  
yourrandomnobody74

APB on Linux with the new BattlEye&EAC news?

45 minutes ago, yourrandomnobody74 said:

Will we get APB updated to work with Linux Proton implementation? The toggle is in the hands of the developers, supposedly.

Don't worry, it will soon along with the new engine

I was about to create a post about that, i hope they enable the proton compatibility, i would love for APB to work with it

Before they added a DEP check I ran it on some ubuntu flavor with wine and it ran better than windows. If every game I play ran on linux I'd switch over right now which it seems most can now since battleye and eac are supporting it.

Edited by MonkaS
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MonkaS said:

Before they added a DEP check I ran it on some ubuntu flavor with wine and it ran better than windows. If every game I play ran on linux I'd switch over right now which it seems most can now since battleye and eac are supporting it.

-EAC Supports proton already but has to be enabled by devs
-BE Will be supporting proton soon but isn't available yet

unknown.png

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 2

On 9/26/2021 at 10:19 PM, MonkaS said:

If every game I play ran on linux I'd switch over right now which it seems most can now since battleye and eac are supporting it.

Linux is literally better in almost every aspect, smaller installation size too.

Each new Windows release requires more and more HDD space and other hardware requirements, it's ridiculous.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

Each new Windows release requires more and more

That's called Job Security. Regardless if your Rig is Home Built or Store Bought, U gonna have to PAY every few years

On 9/24/2021 at 12:11 PM, yourrandomnobody74 said:

Will we get APB updated to work with Linux Proton implementation? The toggle is in the hands of the developers, supposedly.

i am looking into making it run on Linux with a prefix 

Sign in to follow this