Alani

More useless stuff to add to the game!!

5 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Was that added as something against the TOS? I mean with previous g1 i could see that happening but i do not recall such. 😛

just thought i’d mention that there are people who follow the rules that make money

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

just thought i’d mention that there are people who follow the rules that make money

Right because you didn't understand the difference between doing a TOS violation to make money and doing something legal ish. Ok I see good thing we could clear that up.

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Instead of adding useless things, why don't we remove useless things. Like @CookiePuss or @BXNNXD ? :^)

At least Cookie posts funny pics sometimes... No idea why Bxnnxd is back. 😛

3 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

At least Cookie posts funny pics sometimes... No idea why Bxnnxd is back. 😛

i’m here so that no one else can have the highest non-staff rep

16 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i’m here so that no one else can have the highest non-staff rep

Im coming for you.

gUD18E7.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Im coming for you.

gUD18E7.gif

Make rep a % vs post totals....

3 hours ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

Buff HVR

I agree ❤️

1.Not that necessary.As long as it has the main ones it's ok,this can be done through time.

2.Sure.

3.Of course.

4.They should listen to the majority.

These forums are so cringe look at all these pictures everyone is replying with trying to look cool and they just look like morons.

3 hours ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

While everyone demands new stuff at the same time, let us make a list of demands 'we' as a 'community' demand from the company that is probably too busy trying to catch up on everyone spamming the support email than anything else.

1. put every language in apb including voices yeah sure let's put zulu language and voice it to spend thousands

obviously this is priority number one for a company who has little recognition and just purchased their very own IP. let us scream and ask multiple questions about why this is not being done or why certain languages are prioritized over others. let us get them all put in, including voice actors/actresses!!!

2. rebalance all the weapons!!!   give us suggestions , whining is easy but finding solutions isn't easy in a game that tries to be competitive

make changes with all the weapons including those that are completely fine. nerf and buff everything! turn the game into league of legends and constantly nerf and buff different weapons like an idiot. because that is how weapons are in real life yes? every few weeks there are changes made to how they fire and how they perform! just yesterday my m4 was buffed to fire lasers at the taliban!!

3. fix the server lag now dont wait do it now they're working on that already

instead of finding out what the core issue of the problem and properly investigating just fix it. who cares if it doesnt work, just fix it without any real effort you can do it!!!

4. listen to minority instead of the majority!!!!   they are , and that could be a problem

instead of relying on a majority of players coming together to agree on something that needs to be fixed go to the minority. ignore everyones wishes and instead opt in to listen to the person who demands everything be easy for them and hard for everyone else!

Overall a pointless post.

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

professional drinker here, alcohol doesn’t kill stupid 

Don't waste good alcohol on the stupid. Use it on yourself to ease the pain that comes from dealing with the stupid.

1 minute ago, Chinook said:

Don't waste good alcohol on the stupid. Use it on yourself to ease the pain that comes from dealing with the stupid.

what if i’m stupid 

4 hours ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

While everyone demands new stuff at the same time, let us make a list of demands 'we' as a 'community' demand from the company that is probably too busy trying to catch up on everyone spamming the support email than anything else.

1. put every language in apb including voices

obviously this is priority number one for a company who has little recognition and just purchased their very own IP. let us scream and ask multiple questions about why this is not being done or why certain languages are prioritized over others. let us get them all put in, including voice actors/actresses!!!

2. rebalance all the weapons!!!

make changes with all the weapons including those that are completely fine. nerf and buff everything! turn the game into league of legends and constantly nerf and buff different weapons like an idiot. because that is how weapons are in real life yes? every few weeks there are changes made to how they fire and how they perform! just yesterday my m4 was buffed to fire lasers at the taliban!!

3. fix the server lag now dont wait do it now

instead of finding out what the core issue of the problem and properly investigating just fix it. who cares if it doesnt work, just fix it without any real effort you can do it!!!

4. listen to minority instead of the majority!!!!

instead of relying on a majority of players coming together to agree on something that needs to be fixed go to the minority. ignore everyones wishes and instead opt in to listen to the person who demands everything be easy for them and hard for everyone else!

I can't think of anything else to add at the moment, maybe I will add some things later, but you should all get the idea.

I understand people wanna be unreasonably stupid with their suggestions and instead of taking it to the correct forum they want to post everything into the main forum section to get the most views, comments, and suggestions. But people who actually have ideas will venture to the suggestions forum.

I also do not understand how people can continue to demand stupid things from the company that has never owned its own IP. APB:r is the company's first game that they actually own the rights too and such. The people making demands act like this company is on the same level as Valve. Stop. Get some help.

:^)

tl;dr: stop spamming the forums like me and get some help or drink enough alcohol it kills ur stupid. its really irritating to see so much stupid.

Now that you got out your frustration its time to go back to your pillows

main-qimg-0d8655c492b8183f854412c27d6500

Really guys.. leave this to the offtopic section. 

Not everyone wanting to nerf/buff or add/remove want to just troll. Some of us want to give feedback for lo to make the game better. So stop complaining so much.

1 hour ago, Chinook said:

This is some wise yoda shiet, good stuff.

this thread should be zealocked

20 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

this thread should be zealocked

She didnt made a poll. Also how rude of you, tv screen boy. Naming and shaming is not allowed.

Edited by Zealocke

4 hours ago, Zealocke said:

She didnt made a poll. Also how rude of you, tv screen boy. Naming and shaming is not allowed.

Why so serious? I woulda gave him a haha for that, but I'm fresh out of reactions.

9 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I'm so happy you added that :^) or I'd have to get my shitposting out.

you're welcome

3 hours ago, Gunsei said:

Why so serious? I woulda gave him a haha for that, but I'm fresh out of reactions.

Who are you his lawyer?

Psd: Do you really thing this post deserves any seriousness? .-.

14 hours ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

2. rebalance all the weapons!!!

Sorry... I'm laughing hard at this. I remember now, my DSA SA58 will be buffed in the next week tho.

i wanna say im surprised many people took my fake suggestions seriously

but im really not.