Alani

More useless stuff to add to the game!!

While everyone demands new stuff at the same time, let us make a list of demands 'we' as a 'community' demand from the company that is probably too busy trying to catch up on everyone spamming the support email than anything else.

1. put every language in apb including voices

obviously this is priority number one for a company who has little recognition and just purchased their very own IP. let us scream and ask multiple questions about why this is not being done or why certain languages are prioritized over others. let us get them all put in, including voice actors/actresses!!!

2. rebalance all the weapons!!!

make changes with all the weapons including those that are completely fine. nerf and buff everything! turn the game into league of legends and constantly nerf and buff different weapons like an idiot. because that is how weapons are in real life yes? every few weeks there are changes made to how they fire and how they perform! just yesterday my m4 was buffed to fire lasers at the taliban!!

3. fix the server lag now dont wait do it now

instead of finding out what the core issue of the problem and properly investigating just fix it. who cares if it doesnt work, just fix it without any real effort you can do it!!!

4. listen to minority instead of the majority!!!!

instead of relying on a majority of players coming together to agree on something that needs to be fixed go to the minority. ignore everyones wishes and instead opt in to listen to the person who demands everything be easy for them and hard for everyone else!

I can't think of anything else to add at the moment, maybe I will add some things later, but you should all get the idea.

I understand people wanna be unreasonably stupid with their suggestions and instead of taking it to the correct forum they want to post everything into the main forum section to get the most views, comments, and suggestions. But people who actually have ideas will venture to the suggestions forum.

I also do not understand how people can continue to demand stupid things from the company that has never owned its own IP. APB:r is the company's first game that they actually own the rights too and such. The people making demands act like this company is on the same level as Valve. Stop. Get some help.

:^)

tl;dr: stop spamming the forums like me and get some help or drink enough alcohol it kills ur stupid. its really irritating to see so much stupid.

• Thanks 3

You forgot about adding Nun Outfits. That is pretty important to the long term game survival.

• Like 2

Fixing hvr is as simple as editing config. 
Languages I agree, you can translate the game on ur own, if you want.
Server lag is because of mad kids ddosing, nothing to do about it, or they could rent servers from big company like amazon, who has necessary infrastructure to mitigate it. To do that, they would need money, and to get money the should fix armas, which should take about an hour or two tops, just -30% everything and it should be good. 
Game is dying, mainly because noobs get stomped and vets are getting bored. LO hype is dying rapidly. 

If they relax and don't start changing things soon, LO hype is dead and so the rhetoric "New company will make apb great again"

tl:dr; not enough is being done to keep the hype train choo-chooing, they are to passive and blowing their chance.

Edited by Luminesca
  • Like 1

I'm so happy you added that :^) or I'd have to get my shitposting out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

mind-blown-gif-imgur-6.gif

What a wake-up call!!! I’ll cease and desist and go right back to circlejerking.

52 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

tl;dr: stop spamming the forums like me and get some help or drink enough alcohol it kills ur stupid. its really irritating to see so much stupid.

yea seeing these "CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS NOW" posts is getting beyond a joke. People need to just get a grip and wait till the priority work is done then maybe LO can fix the very much less important stuff like languages and all this very NOT important stuff! Shit please give them time to fix the important stuff like LAG, SERVERS AND SO ON! People need to really get a serious grip of them selves..

professional drinker here, alcohol doesn’t kill stupid 

• Like 1

Just now, Seedy said:

yea seeing these "CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS NOW" posts is getting beyond a joke. People need to just get a grip and wait till the priority work is done then maybe LO can fix the very much less important stuff like languages and all this very NOT important stuff! Shit please give them time to fix the important stuff like LAG, SERVERS AND SO ON! People need to really get a serious grip of them selves..

Yeah the priority of unbanning tons of cheaters. Funny how many cheaters are ok with cheating more when given a second chance. I mean at least it give the opportunity to buy legendary weapons for cheap $

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

professional drinker here, alcohol doesn’t kill stupid 

+1 im on that train also and I can vouch for this intellectuals point of view. it may however make it more easy to handle.

30 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Yeah the priority of unbanning tons of cheaters. Funny how many cheaters are ok with cheating more when given a second chance. I mean at least it give the opportunity to buy legendary weapons for cheap $

If a cheater is unbanned that shouldn't make them a cheater anymore until they're caught cheating and banned again.

Too bad you assume anyone who was banned is a cheater and not for any other sort of offense.

I've seen people get temporary bans for irrelevant things and they're called a cheater because they were banned.

This thread is just as useless as the one I made of the handicapped kids ramp blocked by a car.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

If a cheater is unbanned that shouldn't make them a cheater anymore until they're caught cheating and banned again.

Too bad you assume anyone who was banned is a cheater and not for any other sort of offense.

I've seen people get temporary bans for irrelevant things and they're called a cheater because they were banned.

Selling an account or in game items for real cash is cheating, cause breaking rules is cheating of a sort, and i have seen people that were banned selling their accounts and or legendary weapons for real cash.

So see that is not assuming anything, that is factual information.

And just because you get out of jail on a technicality doesn't mean you are not a cheater, just means that you profit from a flaw in a system.

Edited by SelttikS

4 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Selling an account or in game items for real cash is cheating

CgPKj2U.png

5 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Selling an account or in game items for real cash is cheating, cause breaking rules is cheating of a sort, and i have seen people that were banned selling their accounts and or legendary weapons for real cash.

So see that is not assuming anything, that is factual information.

And just because you get out of jail on a technicality doesn't mean you are not a cheater, just means that you profit from a flaw in a system.

Selling accounts and in game items is not cheating. That is just breaking the rules.

I'm not sure you understand that people who broke the rules for serious offenses will obviously ask for a lenient punishment other than permanent ban. If the company wants to let people have a second chance, whatever. I'm not in charge of how they issue punishments towards rule breakers.

I will also not seek to complain about it either. If the person breaks the rules again its obvious they will be punished again. I'm not sure what you are getting at other than complaining about how people who were banned are wanting to be unbanned.

Sure you can complain and whine about it all you want, but no one aside from you will make a big deal about it.

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

CgPKj2U.png

6 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

Selling accounts and in game items is not cheating. That is just breaking the rules.

I'm not sure you understand that people who broke the rules for serious offenses will obviously ask for a lenient punishment other than permanent ban. If the company wants to let people have a second chance, whatever. I'm not in charge of how they issue punishments towards rule breakers.

I will also not seek to complain about it either. If the person breaks the rules again its obvious they will be punished again. I'm not sure what you are getting at other than complaining about how people who were banned are wanting to be unbanned.

Sure you can complain and whine about it all you want, but no one aside from you will make a big deal about it.

Cheat to break a rule or law usually to gain an advantage at something.

So breaking a TOS is not breaking a rule?

Issue I have had from the start is the massive amount of people that abuse this community til it all but died just to get ahead. They profited for years and now they profit more. Yes they May get banned if they cheat in game, but so far many of them are making real world cash money off the shit they forced others to suffer through.

Nazi don't get to keep the gold they stole right?

10 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

to gain an advantage

to gain an advantage

to gain an advantage

13 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

So breaking a TOS is not breaking a rule?

Issue I have had from the start is the massive amount of people that abuse this community til it all but died just to get ahead. They profited for years and now they profit more. Yes they May get banned if they cheat in game, but so far many of them are making real world cash money off the shit they forced others to suffer through.

Nazi don't get to keep the gold they stole right?

Here
070.jpg

To go with that whine.

So what I’m getting from this is that the nazis should just have given the stolen gold back?

8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

to gain an advantage

to gain an advantage

to gain an advantage

IRL money from a game that anyone following the rules does not gain. So game set match?

2 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

So what I’m getting from this is that the nazis should just have given the stolen gold back?

Followed by like a trip to Venus or the Sun... somewhere as equally hostile as what they forced on others.

Edited by SelttikS

2 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

Followed by like a trip to Venus or the Sun... somewhere as equally hostile as what they forced on others.

I think they should go to Uranus.

Just now, AsgerLund said:

I think they should go to Uranus.

Sorry I am out of likes for the day cause that was funny shit....

5 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

IRL money from a game that anyone following the rules does not gain. So game set match?

what about streamers

Just now, BXNNXD said:

what about streamers

Was that added as something against the TOS? I mean with previous g1 i could see that happening but i do not recall such. 😛

my brain hurts

someone ship me some alcohol 

APO 09354

such quality post. brb browsing my reaction gif folder for a suitable reaction gif for this thread.

Edited by PoshDoll