Sign in to follow this  
Sakebee

9/15 Maintenance Announcement

20 minutes ago, Theronguard said:

Nvrmind, was trying to understand why u want the FAR reverted? I overthinked on this one. Have a good-day

FAR was seemingly a garbage gun to begin with, did they try to buff it? its one of those stupid guns you can only get on Armas so not many people bother to try it.

1 hour ago, FakeBungo said:

FAR was seemingly a garbage gun to begin with, did they try to buff it? its one of those stupid guns you can only get on Armas so not many people bother to try it.

I never tried it but i am convinced it functions similar to the Scoped ntec excluding 5m extra range.....there is the far vanguard in the joker store but i don't like how it looks, spearhead looks better.....XD......maybe if the smaller mag justified the reload i/we might a picked it instead of joker cr5 on jt store....ignoring the looks......the accuracy stats are alluring though ngl. side note, joker cr5 is the only gun 3 slot for 319 g1c base maybe if the spearhead was, might of saw a variety. on a personal note how bout renewing the free trial of weapons i used 75% of mine and counting 5 years ago lol 😞. That 15% extra discount should be perm. not for 3 days. A scoped ntech premoded 3 point sling 3 on the jt store would be a nice addition, so that way a newb could get their hands on a sleeper ntec since it has hs2 and ir2 hidden in it and of course the now 3 ps3.  

Edited by Theronguard
adding

see a guy go 14-2 in fightclub that ive never heard of. look him up on bans, oh look he got banned in 2016 for cheating. LO literally just gave hackers a free account to cheat on all over again.

9 hours ago, Theronguard said:

theres a reason there are no accessible three slot scoped ntec....u tryna make one? 0_0

you can buy a 3slot scoped ntec reskin from armas and its probably available for jt too

not even sure why you'd worry about a 3slot scoped ntec, theres no mods that fix its atrocious walk modifier

the far plays nothing like a scoped ntec anyway, the revert request is because the far was (unnecessarily) nerfed at the same time as the ntec, yet orbit complained about no ntec competitors in their latest balance post

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

You've stated your opinions exhaustively. Its been heard. If none of your suggestions end up in the game its because your ideas are bad... it wont be because LO is unaware of your opinions.

cooky , do u still play na? 

12 hours ago, Theronguard said:

Nvrmind, was trying to understand why u want the FAR reverted? I overthinked on this one. Have a good-day

No probs, good day to you too

Glaciers above gave an excellent answer

12 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

They tried to nerf it, kekw:
unknown.png

The gave the weapon that is the successor to the STAR an N-tec treatment, 'just because'.

They are too lazy to the point where they'd rather nerf weapons that don't need to be nerfed to give the illusion that garbage-weapons will be able to 'compete', totally forgetting the bloom-fest that they are continuing to expand and that garbage-weapons are still leagues behind.

Like come on, FAR, N-tec and STAR already have multiple disadvantages in CQC (ttk because these weapons are better off with improved rifling as well as mobility, they require marksman mode to hit anything 98% of the time) and also can't full-auto at their optimum ranges. Why were these nerfs necessary? They accomplish nothing positive, just more clunky gameplay and helping guarantee OCA 'Whisper' wins.

3 hours ago, KittyLover said:

cooky , do u still play na? 

had been playing EU mostly, but with no segregation its been easier for me to play NA (Im mostly available at off peak NA hours)

Edited by CookiePuss

Hiding the Truth from players, does nothing to repair the damage done by LO Impeaching the Honor of their Credibility. 

I saw that post before it was removed. It would have been better to tell us the truth. We understand money.

We don't understand catering to hackers and golds

7 hours ago, LilyRain said:

unknown.png

The gave the weapon that is the successor to the STAR an N-tec treatment, 'just because'.

They are too lazy to the point where they'd rather nerf weapons that don't need to be nerfed to give the illusion that garbage-weapons will be able to 'compete', totally forgetting the bloom-fest that they are continuing to expand and that garbage-weapons are still leagues behind.

Like come on, FAR, N-tec and STAR already have multiple disadvantages in CQC (ttk because these weapons are better off with improved rifling as well as mobility, they require marksman mode to hit anything 98% of the time) and also can't full-auto at their optimum ranges. Why were these nerfs necessary? They accomplish nothing positive, just more clunky gameplay and helping guarantee OCA 'Whisper' wins.

yep literally just changing random weapon statistics. rip apb weapon balance.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, glaciers said:

you can buy a 3slot scoped ntec reskin from armas and its probably available for jt too

not even sure why you'd worry about a 3slot scoped ntec, theres no mods that fix its atrocious walk modifier

the far plays nothing like a scoped ntec anyway, the revert request is because the far was (unnecessarily) nerfed at the same time as the ntec, yet orbit complained about no ntec competitors in their latest balance post

Noted with thanks....

There is no 3 slot scoped ntech for jt only the one on armas btw. 

10 hours ago, LilyRain said:

unknown.png

Might test out far again....noted.

Edited by Theronguard
adding
  • Like 1

Sometimes I wonder who all these new complaining people are.

Instead of being glad that APB still receives updates and somewhat lives, all you do is complain and hurt the game even further. May I remind you of all those years before Orbit came around?

4 hours ago, GhosT said:

Sometimes I wonder who all these new complaining people are.

Instead of being glad that APB still receives updates and somewhat lives, all you do is complain and hurt the game even further. May I remind you of all those years before Orbit came around?

I remember Little Orbit adding the trade system. That alone put LO ahead of G1.

Seeing all the weird bugs pop up when a new feature gets added, I understand why LO don't want to make too many changes. I still don't get the weapon balance changes. They're too drastic. I guess due to the lack of in game experience they're not able to make rational changes. It doesn't help that the majority of players are below gold threat. They have a lot of data that doesn't show the weapons real potential, like when G1 compared average ttk and added the stupid bloom curve to the N-TEC.

3 hours ago, BlatMan said:

I remember Little Orbit adding the trade system. That alone put LO ahead of G1.

Seeing all the weird bugs pop up when a new feature gets added, I understand why LO don't want to make too many changes. I still don't get the weapon balance changes. They're too drastic. I guess due to the lack of in game experience they're not able to make rational changes. It doesn't help that the majority of players are below gold threat. They have a lot of data that doesn't show the weapons real potential, like when G1 compared average ttk and added the stupid bloom curve to the N-TEC.

they will make changes democratically either by the community as a whole, or whatever their SPCT say to do. which is the worst possible way to operate. it should be done systematically to create guns that serve a purpose, not meaningless ideas like "this gun got a lot of kills lately, lets reduce its accuracy by 5%".

the best examples of LO's horrible weapon balance are probably the HVR change that meant damage = size of your reticle, and the shotgun change that meant 1st pellet to hit a target does more damage than the last pellet in the spread... two ideas that are not only bad ideas but also the solutions make zero sense at all and are entirely unintuitive.

Edited by FakeBungo

5 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

they will make changes democratically either by the community as a whole, or whatever their SPCT say to do. which is the worst possible way to operate. it should be done systematically to create guns that serve a purpose, not meaningless ideas like "this gun got a lot of kills lately, lets reduce its accuracy by 5%".

the best examples of LO's horrible weapon balance are probably the HVR change that meant damage = size of your reticle, and the shotgun change that meant 1st pellet to hit a target does more damage than the last pellet in the spread... two ideas that are not only bad ideas but also the solutions make zero sense at all and are entirely unintuitive.

Due to server lag it makes the HVR deal 23 damage even when the crosshair is fully closed.

That shotgun change was stupid af. If they wanted them to deal closer to their max damage, tighten the spread and increase the minimum damage range for less drastic damage dropoff.

Sign in to follow this