Sign in to follow this  
Sakebee

9/15 Maintenance Announcement

Hello everyone,

We have our usual server maintenance this week on Wednesday 9/15/2021. The maintenance is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 6 hours. Console will have normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well. 

This post is cross-referenced in Game Updates for your convenience.

🐝 Sakebee

Remove/minimize RNG based mechanics (excessive bloom), remove HVR damage curve, increase TTK overall across all guns to ~1s (a bit more on that in my previous posts in previous threads) and make consumables a permanent modification.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, yourrandomnobody74 said:

Remove/minimize RNG based mechanics (excessive bloom), remove HVR damage curve, increase TTK overall across all guns to ~1s (a bit more on that in my previous posts in previous threads) and make consumables a permanent modification.

yes and add headshots and a stamina bar for sprinting, make players stagger when shot so they are slowed. make car windows shoot through-able. add fortnite royale and csgo bomb defuse missions.

1 hour ago, FakeBungo said:

yes and add headshots,  make car windows shoot through-able. add fortnite battle royale and csgo bomb defuse missions  community content

hey, you finally got it, good job! proud of you that you're able to discertain good from bad!

12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Lock these threads. 

Why? Because there is opposition to the current balancing standard in this game? The death of any kind of opposing faction means it's an autocracy, no variety in opinions. Freedom of speech is a thing 🙂

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Because you guys are annoying.

Oh, so everyone that opposes the usual, lenient flow of things is annoying to one party... imagine if politics or anything in life worked like that? Just call them annoying for giving constructive criticism/sharing their opinion on matters....

I certainly wouldn't be so adamant if I didn't have the drive to steer this game in a decent direction, can't say the same for you testers. 🙂

Edited by yourrandomnobody74
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, yourrandomnobody74 said:

Oh, so everyone that opposes the usual, lenient flow of things is annoying to one party... imagine if politics or anything in life worked like that? Just call them annoying for giving constructive criticism/sharing their opinion on matters....

I certainly wouldn't be so adamant if I didn't have the drive to steer this game in a decent direction, can't say the same for you testers. 🙂

SPCT are too busy defending cheaters to care

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yourrandomnobody74 said:

Oh, so everyone that opposes the usual, lenient flow of things is annoying to one party

You've stated your opinions exhaustively. Its been heard. If none of your suggestions end up in the game its because your ideas are bad... it wont be because LO is unaware of your opinions.

10 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

You've stated your opinions exhaustively. Its been heard. If none of your suggestions end up in the game its because your ideas are bad... it wont be because LO is unaware of your opinions.

Based on how the game is going every decision LO has done until now has been a success ,RIOT being the prime example, when the game is in the same exact state every "patch" ,people complaints are always the same becuase nothing gets done.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RCooper said:

Based on how the game is going every decision LO has done until now has been a success ,RIOT being the prime example, when the game is in the same exact state every "patch" ,people complaints are always the same becuase nothing gets done.

the balance changes are so depressing i don't even care to look at them. but LO have already ruined the nfas and stabba pig from what ive played with in game (do SPCT actually think LTL is OP? lmao). their hvr change was so stupid too.

riot was a hilarious attempt to make a fortnite battle royale.

and in all their changes they have never actually fixed anything. the one time they nerfed the Yukon, wasn't the Yukon created by LO in the first place?

Edited by FakeBungo
  • Like 1

the one time they nerfed the Yukon, wasn't the Yukon created by LO in the first place?

no

Dear Administration, tell us about your nearest plans. There is a problem of decreasing the population of the game. Please tell me why people leave the game? Why are they losing interest in her? I am worried about the fate of this game. I do not see the administration's interest in increasing the interest of the game. You can reconfigure an existing version of the client to improve the situation. But one gets the impression that the Administration is working with lowered hands, showing no interest in the game. One Matt, like a slave on goler, rowing day and night.

• Thanks 1

the balance changes are so depressing i don't even care to look at them. but LO have already ruined the nfas and stabba pig from what ive played with in game (do SPCT actually think LTL is OP? lmao). their hvr change was so stupid too.

Exactly this!

While I am happy with the nerfs they did to vehicles and high-burn fuel, 'Buff OCA & nerf LTL' affirmed my stance into 'I'll believe it when I see it'. Changes were just too volatile without sense nor direction and this was one of the things that shouldn't have happened. They've also been going back on forth on the N-tec and Carbine when all they should've done was buff non-meta weapons to "balance" things out more.

It is sad to see that the majority of "balancing" was simply skewing the balance away from a balanced state into more of whatever personal taste they have rather than objectively make the game more balanced throughout.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Lock these threads. 

Lol....its fun to see but it does get repetitive.

22 hours ago, LilyRain said:

#RevertFAR

Why?.....theres a reason there are no accessible three slot scoped ntec....u tryna make one? 0_0

8 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

add headshots

Why?...it's done hard to shoot a gold much less land a shot...especially with a hs3 ntec....it'll punish the players who use the lean mechanic reward players who hide behind cars and there arent much walls to use cover leaving mostly the ones u have to crouch to use....fun sarcasm btw percussion nades will become meta since they explode on ur face too.

But keeping the memes of replying to this thread....XD

I humbly ask for auto sprint. U press w, and hold shift to trigger the animation then let go shift to just keep ur finger on w.

1 hour ago, glaciers said:

no

dang i guess it was G1's last ditch effort to say Fuck you to APB before they went I guess

52 minutes ago, Theronguard said:

Why?.....theres a reason there are no accessible three slot scoped ntec....u tryna make one? 0_0

Do you even know what they have changed about the FAR? Where is the relevance in your question to what actually happened?

28 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

Do you even know what they have changed about the FAR? Where is the relevance in your question to what actually happened?

Why didnt u put more than #revertfar then....0_0? Hmm

I saw the database though its kinda close to the scope ntec in bloom but not quite, ntec in general has better marksman modifier. 

On 9/14/2021 at 10:38 PM, LilyRain said:

Exactly this!

While I am happy with the nerfs they did to vehicles and high-burn fuel, 'Buff OCA & nerf LTL' affirmed my stance into 'I'll believe it when I see it'. Changes were just too volatile without sense nor direction and this was one of the things that shouldn't have happened. They've also been going back on forth on the N-tec and Carbine when all they should've done was buff non-meta weapons to "balance" things out more.

It is sad to see that the majority of "balancing" was simply skewing the balance away from a balanced state into more of whatever personal taste they have rather than objectively make the game more balanced throughout.

basically their only advice for balancing comes from A. nooby SPCT (some are even silvers), B. SPCT's cronies, who are probably just their cheater friends, C. LO themselves, who don't even play APB.

when changes so horrible like HVR and shotgun rework are able to pass as remotely good changes, when they are objectively awful, it shows basically nobody who knows the game in and out, and, isn't capable of actually working with APB's weapon statistics to make guns that make sense is anybody at LO/SPCT.

Merged.

On 9/14/2021 at 10:25 PM, SHEMER said:

Dear Administration, tell us about your nearest plans. There is a problem of decreasing the population of the game. Please tell me why people leave the game? Why are they losing interest in her? I am worried about the fate of this game. I do not see the administration's interest in increasing the interest of the game. You can reconfigure an existing version of the client to improve the situation. But one gets the impression that the Administration is working with lowered hands, showing no interest in the game. One Matt, like a slave on goler, rowing day and night.

reasons apb pop is shit
1. cheaters, unbanning known blatant cheaters, letting cheaters stream on twitch and upload hack montages and remain unbanned, no anticheat and basically zero in-game moderation, refusal to look at player reports ~"video evidence isn't sufficient"
2. spct, no1 wants player moderator teams because it can easily breed toxicity and looks like favorship. should be anonymous if players are working with LO, or just, you know, do the logical thing, and hire them instead of exploiting peoples' free time and calling it "volunteering"
3. no updates to basically anything that is interesting enough, apart from some JT changes that still require farming a metric ton of JT to buy anything useful. 10k JT for one item/car, bruh. and alot of bad updates like weapon balance, and ruining blowtorch for whatever reason... it was fine, it meant you didn't have resupply... pls revert all your god forsaken "balance" changes.
4. game/server performance incredibly bad. game is freezing every 10-15 minutes for like no reason. packet loss, higher than usual latency/ping, poor hitreg (missing shots for no reason, and shots hitting but not showing hitmarkers), rubberbanding. (and no, its not "my connection" or "my pc". i have almost 1gb/sec download and upload speeds, pc to play at decent fps. the issue is definitely ur server or ur updates that broke something.)
4b. making configs that fix your game illegal. not being able to see grenade smoke is hardly an advantage half the time, its done to fix our FPS not to cheat. if people want to cheat they download aimbot and wallhacks, not hide grenade smoke lmao. half the people using these tryhard configs are cheaters anyway. all your punishing is our FPS. you should make APB advanced launcher settings inside the core game, so noobs don't immediately uninstall when they realise their performance is shit and have no idea why. but make sure they don't buy into non-sense that playing in potato graphics or a stupid resolution will automatically make them pro. cheaters use those super low res settings so their cheat works better, because cheats make the game lag.

just booted up the game and it froze in just a few minutes...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Theronguard said:

Why didnt u put more than #revertfar then....0_0? Hmm

I saw the database though its kinda close to the scope ntec in bloom but not quite, ntec in general has better marksman modifier. 

Because nothing more is needed.

Thank you but I already know all of that. There are a handful of weapons with similar Shot Modifier Cap as well.

I was asking you as to why you mentioned the number of slots for Scoped N-tec and why you thought I was advocating for a 3-slot variant about a weapon I did not even mention nor really changes much if it indeed gets a 3-slot version.

19 minutes ago, LilyRain said:

Because nothing more is needed.

Thank you but I already know all of that. There are a handful of weapons with similar Shot Modifier Cap as well.

I was asking you as to why you mentioned the number of slots for Scoped N-tec and why you thought I was advocating for a 3-slot variant about a weapon I did not even mention nor really changes much if it indeed gets a 3-slot version.

Nvrmind, was trying to understand why u want the FAR reverted? I overthinked on this one. Have a good-day

Sign in to follow this