Sign in to follow this  
yourrandomnobody74

Is APB supposed to be a PvE game or PvP game?

Guns play like complete rubber:

-They heavily rely on RNG/bloom mechanics (not favouring the better player in a fight). And no, "control ur gun haha" is not a good way of balancing. Using bloom to lengthen out TTK instead of just having a slightly longer but more consistent TTK is just a lazy way of gimping better players.

-There are no consistent, easy to learn hard to master, recoil patterns (and spread patterns) that players can learn and use to their advantage.

-The game's TTK is way too low, allowing room for the lesser skilled player to outplay the better player. It becomes a "who sees first", not "who tracks better" fest.

-2STK snipers and shotguns? Yes, if headshots were a thing, hitting 2 in a row would require mechanical skill. However, since this game doesn't have it, 3STK and up should be mandatory.

-ADS doesn't give any kind of advantage in CQC fights, nor does it decrease RNG to the bare minimum (100% accurate first shots or throughout the whole TTK would be even better)

-There are way too many unnecessary movement penalties (RNG related) that make the game feel way too static and not fun.

-There are no movement mechanics to outplay people holding angles or just scare them with some skill that can be learned (walljumping, sliding, airstrafing etc.) And no, arguing that the current "hey I put a brick on shift and run around with cat ears ^_^" is better than having these mechanics means you can't adapt to skilled mechanics and lack behind.

Also, regarding mods:
-Why are there 3 different green mods? It creates a cluster fest for new players, fuse them so there are CA2 and CA3 only or pick one of them and keep it as main healing stat.

-Blue character mods are unnecessary (and so is the R195 cap) and should be added to every character (ability to car surf, a middle ground between valzipram and current in-game speed to run over, being able to animation cancel falling damage, no fall damage perhaps etc.)

-Mods that give players advantages in RNG (HS1-3 and RS1-3 (Why? If a new player has better aim than a veteran with tons of mods, he should outplay him)

-There are mods that increase/decrease range (Improved Rifling) and mods that adjust TTK (Cooling Jacket) Why? CJ being locked to shotguns is fine, but for other guns? No point.

-Mods shouldn't have downsides, they should be upgrades only.

Cars:

-Drive like complete rubbish, don't feel dynamic and feel paper like.

-All cars should be viable and not be smashed by 2-3 'meta' cars.

Tons of unbalanced missions that have been suggested for years to be removed/adjusted

Relying on the engine upgrade will not make the game flourish, neither will new content updates when the core gameplay mechanics are completely flawed and have been dilluted all these years. There's no balance philosophy behind decisions made.

The first 3 changes are very easily implemented but require playtesting. A 0.9-1.1s CONSISTENT TTK for all guns (somewhat of a vague description can be seen in my previous posts on how many STK some weapons should be and how for example a NTEC should VAGUELY play) , removing bloom/RNG entirely and adding consistent recoil patterns/spread patterns, adjusting mods accordingly, rebalancing cars would make MOST of the community and newcomers very happy and would push them to play APB for it's gameplay mechanics, not for it's rich customization system.

This is, of course, if you consider APB a PvP game. If it's a PvE game (like I consider it, and certainly many others would agree), then all of this falls down the drain. 🙂 

I'd like a developer to come out and clear this mystery up for us. What's the vision you have for this game? How should gameplay be balanced?

If any developer and/or lead on gameplay balancing sees this, consider some of these changes and be transparent if attempting this, add them to open OTW testing and ask around for suggestions/help, thank you for your time.

Edited by yourrandomnobody74

pve? you do know what pve is it yes. do you see me like in fallen earth shooting npcs that are human animal or something inbetween during gameplay? the answer is no the most pve you get is mugging

are guns FUBARed? yes they are and why would you use iron sights in a cqc fight this isnt no COD quick scoping tbagging fest your here to kill and kill quick so just SHAWcopter the shit out of your foe.

being honest if we want to balance guns we would have to rework all of them at once on a new system like projectiles as of right now they use hitscan which means "who lags wins" in most cases thats the fuckers from brazil because lets face it if you lived 1000+ miles from the us you would lag too and it makes an issue for those of us that do play in the usa 

or we can remove guns and go all medieval on each other, that would be fun

At one time I saw a video that the original plan was for the game to be PvE but got switched and thats why weapon balance is so horrid. But anyone can feel free to correct me

are you that qb guy?

i agree with a lot of stuff so i'll just pick out the things i don't agree with

10 hours ago, yourrandomnobody74 said:

There are no consistent, easy to learn hard to master, recoil patterns (and spread patterns) that players can learn and use to their advantage.

definitely don't want any identical spread/recoil patterns like csgo

more vague patterns, like the swarm variants pulling certain directions with initial recoil would be fine, altho expansion of that mechanic to all guns seems like it would require the curve system, which i greatly dislike

2STK snipers and shotguns? Yes, if headshots were a thing, hitting 2 in a row would require mechanical skill. However, since this game doesn't have it, 3STK and up should be mandatory.

eh

There are way too many unnecessary movement penalties (RNG related) that make the game feel way too static and not fun.

There are no movement mechanics to outplay people holding angles or just scare them with some skill that can be learned (walljumping, sliding, airstrafing etc.) 

these kind of go together i think

movement penalties are absolutely necessary, altho there are certainly some excessive examples

i don't think titanfall/apex movement systems would fit well in apb, and if they were implemented i think they should have appropriate movement penalties, imo they wouldn't exactly be skill based movement systems if players can bounce around without any negative effects

And no, arguing that the current "hey I put a brick on shift and run around with cat ears ^_^" is better than having these mechanics means you can't adapt to skilled mechanics and lack behind.

dont be a dork

There are mods that increase/decrease range (Improved Rifling) and mods that adjust TTK (Cooling Jacket) Why? CJ being locked to shotguns is fine, but for other guns? No point.

could you elaborate on "no point"? current improved rifling is borderline, but cooling jacket is fairly well balanced imo, and would only be more so if your suggestions for more base accuracy are implemented

Mods shouldn't have downsides, they should be upgrades only.

not an idea i'm comfortable with, especially since mods are part of progression unlocks

this easily leads to an incredibly narrow meta when it comes to mod setups, something we saw with rtw apb

Drive like complete rubbish, don't feel dynamic and feel paper like.

actually heavily disagree with this, i genuinely enjoy that many apb vehicles have a noticeable sense of weight and momentum that many comparable shooter/driver combo games lack

there are obviously exceptions (the cisco is an abomination, no matter how many top speed buffs it receives) and the server delay, while necessary, can quickly make driving near-impossible with the slightest extra latency

The first 3 changes are very easily implemented but require playtesting. A 0.9-1.1s CONSISTENT TTK for all guns (somewhat of a vague description can be seen in my previous posts on how many STK some weapons should be and how for example a NTEC should VAGUELY play) , removing bloom/RNG entirely and adding consistent recoil patterns/spread patterns, adjusting mods accordingly, rebalancing cars would make MOST of the community

rebalancing essentially the entire game is not something i would call easy to implement, recoil/spread patterns alone would likely need an entire new system built

33 minutes ago, glaciers said:

eh?

movement penalties are absolutely necessary, altho there are certainly some excessive examples

i don't think titanfall/apex movement systems would fit well in apb, and if they were implemented i think they should have appropriate movement penalties, imo they wouldn't exactly be skill based movement systems if players can bounce around without any negative effects

dont be a dork

could you elaborate on "no point"? current improved rifling is borderline, but cooling jacket is fairly well balanced imo, and would only be more so if your suggestions for more base accuracy are implemented

not an idea i'm comfortable with, especially since mods are part of progression unlocks

this easily leads to an incredibly narrow meta when it comes to mod setups, something we saw with rtw apb

actually heavily disagree with this, i genuinely enjoy that many apb vehicles have a noticeable sense of weight and momentum that many comparable shooter/driver combo games lack

there are obviously exceptions (the cisco is an abomination, no matter how many top speed buffs it receives) and the server delay, while necessary, can quickly make driving near-impossible with the slightest extra latency

rebalancing essentially the entire game is not something i would call easy to implement, recoil/spread patterns alone would likely need an entire new system built

Most of the time, when people suggest movement based mechanics in games (there's no need to add them immediately, just a suggestion anyways since it requires a ton of coding), they shush away from them due to "not feeling like X game anymore" , "doesn't fit map". The latter one I could possibly agree, but we can't tell without trying. Imagine if we had a preview of air control's capabilities or something of that sort so we could decide if airstrafing would be bad for APB? 😄 Of course, I don't envision this game to be Tribes (accuracy regardless what you're doing movement wise), but there are so many unnecessary overexaggerated movement penalties which shouldn't be a thing.

So if, hypothetically, you'd remove IR from the game (a mod shouldnt adjust the range of a gun nor alter it's bloom/rng, i just find this flawed, its a straight-up upgrade kind of mod and it's hard to balance around as shown with many previous OP marksman weapon iterations), the first thing people would switch to is either CJ (which, if the guns work like I've mentioned above, would be a straight upgrade and be a must on every gun, something which I think shouldn't be a thing except for shotguns) Heavy Barrel should be a mod that decreases recoil and makes your gun more of a laser (if removing downsides comes to fruition) The mod meta is completely narrow anyways, might as well make it more balanced.

I certainly dislike APB's cars. Why? Cause the only thing that's somewhat "meta" or actually wins you you engages are the Pioneer, Espacio, Coywolf, 4x4 (slightly). Everything else is irrelevant compared to them due to the lack of speed, lack of ram-ability and they get conc'd down very easily. I'm sure someone more knowledgeable would be able to chime in on what to change here. Maybe have them all reach X speed after some point?

In fact, I'd say it's very easy to rebalance. Rebalancing is just putting numbers in (on avg, increase STK by 2 or 1 more burst on all guns) and PLAYTESTPLAYTESTPLAYTEST (to finetune RNG related values such as bloom and movement penalties). Something which someone like the community manager's could do with the community every month or every week. I don't think recoil patterns need a new system (ofc some dev can correct me if I'm wrong lol)

6 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

pve? you do know what pve is it yes. do you see me like in fallen earth shooting npcs that are human animal or something inbetween during gameplay? the answer is no the most pve you get is mugging

hyperbole from my part to compare APB's gunplay to PvE games such as GTA V (meaning they don't benefit mechanically gifted players)

I feel like this was a thread already?

Maybe just a bunch of posts in another thread? 

Edit: I think it was discord

Edited by CookiePuss

3 minutes ago, yourrandomnobody74 said:

Most of the time, when people suggest movement based mechanics in games (there's no need to add them immediately, just a suggestion anyways since it requires a ton of coding), they shush away from them due to "not feeling like X game anymore" , "doesn't fit map". The latter one I could possibly agree, but we can't tell without trying. Imagine if we had a preview of air control's capabilities or something of that sort so we could decide if airstrafing would be bad for APB? 😄 Of course, I don't envision this game to be Tribes (accuracy regardless what you're doing movement wise), but there are so many unnecessary overexaggerated movement penalties which shouldn't be a thing.

a suggestion not fitting the desired gameplay feel is a valid criticism

if you really want a preview of air control, im sure there's plenty of clips with blatant cheaters using it

which movement penalties do you think are unnecessary? imo crouching accuracy being treated as minimum spread, meaning standing accuracy is often penalized, is the only thing i would flat out like to get rid of - everything else needs to be tweaked (lowered, mostly) but i think sprinting, jogging, strafing/walking, and jumping are all valid penalties

24 minutes ago, yourrandomnobody74 said:

So if, hypothetically, you'd remove IR from the game (a mod shouldnt adjust the range of a gun nor alter it's bloom/rng, i just find this flawed, its a straight-up upgrade kind of mod and it's hard to balance around as shown with many previous OP marksman weapon iterations)

improved rifling is generally an upgrade because max bloom is rarely a significant factor in current apb balanced around lots of rng bloom/spread anyway, in a rebalanced apb where consistent max accuracy is easily and/or regularly achievable it would be a more impactful downside

in an apb with less to little rng, i think trading weapon control for specific performance boosts would be a very good way to balance a mod like ir and cj

38 minutes ago, yourrandomnobody74 said:

the first thing people would switch to is either CJ (which, if the guns work like I've mentioned above, would be a straight upgrade and be a must on every gun, something which I think shouldn't be a thing except for shotguns) Heavy Barrel should be a mod that decreases recoil and makes your gun more of a laser (if removing downsides comes to fruition) The mod meta is completely narrow anyways, might as well make it more balanced.

cj would be busted if there were identical spray patterns, but balanced if there weren't imo

perhaps narrow meta was the wrong way to describe it but currently any mods can be used, depending on the weapon, and have a distinct effect in fights (ignoring l, ll, and lll which are not always useful) - something like heavy barrel as a straight boost would make it an absolute necessity on every gun, and not using it puts you at a constant disadvantage

44 minutes ago, yourrandomnobody74 said:

I certainly dislike APB's cars. Why? Cause the only thing that's somewhat "meta" or actually wins you you engages are the Pioneer, Espacio, Coywolf, 4x4 (slightly). Everything else is irrelevant compared to them due to the lack of speed, lack of ram-ability and they get conc'd down very easily. I'm sure someone more knowledgeable would be able to chime in on what to change here. Maybe have them all reach X speed after some point?

vehicles in gameplay are definitely unbalanced, i agree

my personal quick and dirty fix would allow every vehicle to reach at least 20m/s top speed (23m/s is the speed cap) and then differentiate vehicles with acceleration, handling, and slight hp differences

ultimately i would prefer that it not matter overly much which vehicle is used other than broad categories like tankier, faster, more agile, etc

58 minutes ago, yourrandomnobody74 said:

In fact, I'd say it's very easy to rebalance. Rebalancing is just putting numbers in and PLAYTESTPLAYTESTPLAYTEST. Something which someone like the community manager's could do with the community every month or every week. I don't think recoil patterns need a new system (ofc some dev can correct me if I'm wrong lol)

the process is simple but not easy, but we're just splitting hairs

shot placement in apb is based on which cardinal direction the camera is facing afaik, a new system would definitely have to be built for identical spray patterns

23 hours ago, yourrandomnobody74 said:

-They heavily rely on RNG/bloom mechanics (not favouring the better player in a fight). And no, "control ur gun haha" is not a good way of balancing. NTEC-5 is the most rewarding gun to use if you control it, so it is any gun in the game, git gud kid

-There are no consistent, easy to learn hard to master, recoil patterns (and spread patterns) that players can learn and use to their advantage.   Macro hell, also guns have close to no recoil ingame lol, mostly bloom

-The game's TTK is way too low, allowing room for the lesser skilled player to outplay the better player. It becomes a "who sees first", not "who tracks better" fest. "Oh no, my character should be a bullet sponge because im a potato and can't accept dying"

-2STK snipers and shotguns? Yes, if headshots were a thing, hitting 2 in a row would require mechanical skill. However, since this game doesn't have it, 3STK and up should be mandatory. Their TTK is a lot slower, don't stay on the open lol.

-ADS doesn't give any kind of advantage in CQC fights, nor does it decrease RNG to the bare minimum  Have you ever used NTEC, Tommy Gun, LMGs, Rifles on CQC and tried ADS with them?

-There are way too many unnecessary movement penalties (RNG related) that make the game feel way too static and not fun. It's literally an "open-world" game bruh, RNG should be there

-There are no movement mechanics to outplay people holding angles or just scare them with some skill that can be learned (walljumping, sliding, airstrafing etc.)  is better than having these mechanics means you can't adapt to skilled mechanics and lack behindGrenades, flanking, outnumbering, what else do you want?

Also, regarding mods:
-Why are there 3 different green mods?  There's Kevlar, FLAK, and Fragile too, have you never seen a light, medium and heavy vest?

-Blue character mods are unnecessary (and so is the R195 cap) and should be added to every character (ability to car surf, a middle ground between valzipram and current in-game speed to run over, being able to animation cancel falling damage, no fall damage perhaps etc.) The only thing i agree here is to LOWER the R195 cap, not remove it

-Mods that give players advantages in RNG (HS1-3 and RS1-3 (Why? If a new player has better aim than a veteran with tons of mods, he should outplay him)

-There are mods that increase/decrease range (Improved Rifling) and mods that adjust TTK (Cooling Jacket) Both add penalties and dont make THAT much difference

-Mods shouldn't have downsides, they should be upgrades onlyDidn't you just say mods shouldn't give advantages 2 lines above? 

-Drive like complete rubbish, don't feel dynamic and feel paper like. Driving is server-sided and that kinda makes it worse

-All cars should be viable and not be smashed by 2-3 'meta' cars. Tell me why should a taxi car be just as viable as a sports car?

Tons of unbalanced missions that have been suggested for years to be removed/adjusted  They are literally RANDOM

A 0.9-1.1s CONSISTENT TTK for all guns  , removing bloom/RNG entirely and adding consistent recoil patterns/spread patterns. Go back to VALORANT/CSGO Macro hell  LOL

Also how would that work for Snipers since you just said they should be 3 STK?  Why would a LMG kill slow like a pistol?

You seem like someone who plays VALORANT/CSGO a lot and thinks "SKILL" is everything and you can take everyone by yourself, APB is a TEAM game, not a "im a pro player leave everything to me", the RNG the game has adds a lot to it and not everything about it is bad, it actually makes the game kinda unique. 

If you want a "competitive" game APB isn't what you're searching for, all these mechanics have been ingame for years and making these changes would actually change the whole game and make it boring.

Edited by MrM0dZ

"-Mods shouldn't have downsides, they should be upgrades only."

what an arbitrary and boring opinion

7 hours ago, MrM0dZ said:

You seem like someone who plays VALORANT/CSGO a lot and thinks "SKILL" is everything and you can take everyone by yourself, APB is a TEAM game, not a "im a pro player leave everything to me", the RNG the game has adds a lot to it and not everything about it is bad, it actually makes the game kinda unique. 

If you want a "competitive" game APB isn't what you're searching for, all these mechanics have been ingame for years and making these changes would actually change the whole game and make it boring.

I don't think you understand csgo/valorant since they are even more team oriented than apb. APB is RNG oriented which is bad in any game since it takes away control from the player/players.

Edited by MonkaS
  • Like 1

"2STK snipers and shotguns? Yes, if headshots were a thing, hitting 2 in a row would require mechanical skill. However, since this game doesn't have it, 3STK and up should be mandatory". 

In competitive and skill-based Counter Strike AWP kills with one shot without headshot. You have no idea what you talking about, delete the post and stop whining

3 hours ago, MonkaS said:

I don't think you understand csgo/valorant since they are even more team oriented than apb. APB is RNG oriented which is bad in any game since it takes away control from the player/players.

go play csgo/valorant and stop suggesting APB should become another csgo or battle royale game. LO already tried this once and it was just as horrible as all their weapon and game balance decisions they have ever made.

33 minutes ago, FakeBungo said:

go play csgo/valorant and stop suggesting APB should become another csgo or battle royale game. LO already tried this once and it was just as horrible as all their weapon and game balance decisions they have ever made.

when have I ever suggested APB be more like csgo/valorant I just want the game to not rely so heavily on rng and for them to fix the ttk since the game was never designed for the fast ttk we have now animations and map design conflict with it directly

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MonkaS said:

when have I ever suggested APB be more like csgo/valorant I just want the game to not rely so heavily on rng and for them to fix the ttk since the game was never designed for the fast ttk we have now animations and map design conflict with it directly

hows that gonna work? are you gonna increase jg to 3 shot kill or make it fire twice as slowly? "remove RNG" is a meaningless idea in of itself. shaw556 is a weapon that has random horizontal recoil and still can be controlled to an extent.

On 9/12/2021 at 2:40 PM, glaciers said:

a suggestion not fitting the desired gameplay feel is a valid criticism

if you really want a preview of air control, im sure there's plenty of clips with blatant cheaters using it

which movement penalties do you think are unnecessary? imo crouching accuracy being treated as minimum spread, meaning standing accuracy is often penalized, is the only thing i would flat out like to get rid of - everything else needs to be tweaked (lowered, mostly) but i think sprinting, jogging, strafing/walking, and jumping are all valid penalties

improved rifling is generally an upgrade because max bloom is rarely a significant factor in current apb balanced around lots of rng bloom/spread anyway, in a rebalanced apb where consistent max accuracy is easily and/or regularly achievable it would be a more impactful downside

in an apb with less to little rng, i think trading weapon control for specific performance boosts would be a very good way to balance a mod like ir and cj

cj would be busted if there were identical spray patterns, but balanced if there weren't imo

perhaps narrow meta was the wrong way to describe it but currently any mods can be used, depending on the weapon, and have a distinct effect in fights (ignoring l, ll, and lll which are not always useful) - something like heavy barrel as a straight boost would make it an absolute necessity on every gun, and not using it puts you at a constant disadvantage

vehicles in gameplay are definitely unbalanced, i agree

my personal quick and dirty fix would allow every vehicle to reach at least 20m/s top speed (23m/s is the speed cap) and then differentiate vehicles with acceleration, handling, and slight hp differences

ultimately i would prefer that it not matter overly much which vehicle is used other than broad categories like tankier, faster, more agile, etc

the process is simple but not easy, but we're just splitting hairs

shot placement in apb is based on which cardinal direction the camera is facing afaik, a new system would definitely have to be built for identical spray patterns

Other than the one you stated, I think NTEC's CQC and OBIR's CQC capabilities should be much better when moving around (at least being able to kill a guy somewhat reliably in ~10m range if u track him well) (still talking about hypothetical longer TTK less RNG APB) and snipers (all weapons essentially) should have much faster zoom in accuracy. As in, how long it takes, when pressing ADS, to get to 100% accurate crosshair (the server

and your aim being the only thing that dictate your kill) The scout particularly suffers from this. You're never 100% accurate with it, no matter if HS or not 😞 

Jumpscout is also a thing I'd like to see back, might be hard if airstrafing gets added but new challenges are always welcome.

Very valid points on IR and it's potential play in this kind of APB which I didn't think of, playtesting would reveal the bigger picture but I'm not that convinced yet.

The heavy barrel part is a valid concern as well, but, I don't think it would be like that if you make every weapon good without mods (Apex is a perfect example tbh, in the hands of a good player it'll always be better)

My biggest gripe with CJ in that kind of balancing is that it's a straight upgrade due to decreasing TTK (why wouldnt you want to kill the guy faster?) and that's why I think just decreasing health damage of shotguns (all guns should just get less health damage to achieve higher TTK) to 3STK and being able to use CJ only in them would be better.

Good suggestion to vehicle changes, I'd love seeing this as well.

14 hours ago, MrM0dZ said:

-ton of unnecessary comments coming from a person who thinks everyone macros-

CS/Valorant are tactical shooters and do not require as much mechanical aiming skills as much as I want APB to be heavily aim dependant.

Any multiplayer game is a team game 🙂

12 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

"-Mods shouldn't have downsides, they should be upgrades only."

what an arbitrary and boring opinion

Almost as boring as your open racism on the forums and comments that don't add anything to the conversation.

Not like I expect racists to be normal people...

2 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

hows that gonna work? are you gonna increase jg to 3 shot kill or make it fire twice as slowly? "remove RNG" is a meaningless idea in of itself. shaw556 is a weapon that has random horizontal recoil and still can be controlled to an extent.

Absolutely not meaningless, just decrease shotgun health damage and adjust range accordingly. Removing RNG means bloom is either very minimal or non-existant and making ADS 100% accurate, thus allowing for much more consistent min ttk kills that'll make the game more fluid and coherent.

1 minute ago, yourrandomnobody74 said:

Other than the one you stated, I think NTEC's CQC and OBIR's CQC capabilities should be much better when moving around (at least being able to kill a guy somewhat reliably in ~10m range if u track him well) (still talking about hypothetical longer TTK less RNG APB) and snipers (all weapons essentially) should have much faster zoom in accuracy. As in, how long it takes, when pressing ADS, to get to 100% accurate crosshair (the server

and your aim being the only thing that dictate your kill) The scout particularly suffers from this. You're never 100% accurate with it, no matter if HS or not 😞 

Jumpscout is also a thing I'd like to see back, might be hard if airstrafing gets added but new challenges are always welcome.

Very valid points on IR and it's potential play in this kind of APB which I didn't think of, playtesting would reveal the bigger picture but I'm not that convinced yet.

The heavy barrel part is a valid concern as well, but, I don't think it would be like that if you make every weapon good without mods (Apex is a perfect example tbh, in the hands of a good player it'll always be better)

My biggest gripe with CJ in that kind of balancing is that it's a straight upgrade due to decreasing TTK (why wouldnt you want to kill the guy faster?) and that's why I think just decreasing health damage of shotguns (all guns should just get less health damage to achieve higher TTK) to 3STK and being able to use CJ only in them would be better.

Good suggestion to vehicle changes, I'd love seeing this as well.

CS/Valorant are tactical shooters and do not require as much mechanical aiming skills as much as I want APB to be heavily aim dependant.

Any multiplayer game is a team game 🙂

Almost as boring as your open racism on the forums and comments that don't add anything to the conversation.

Not like I expect racists to be normal people...

Absolutely not meaningless, just decrease shotgun health damage and adjust range accordingly. Removing RNG means bloom is either very minimal or non-existant and making ADS 100% accurate.

im the least racist, infact, i supported removing segregation from districts

7 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

Man your reading comprehension sucks english clearly isn't your first language. I never said remove RNG I said the game relies to heavily on RNG for balance which is bad and lazy. Yes a 3 shot jg would be weird with how guns are currently balanced thats why we're talking about an overall slowing of the ttk closer to how it was in rtw(still would be faster) so both the map design and the animations make sense.   

19 hours ago, MonkaS said:

Man your reading comprehension sucks english clearly isn't your first language. I never said remove RNG I said the game relies to heavily on RNG for balance which is bad and lazy. Yes a 3 shot jg would be weird with how guns are currently balanced thats why we're talking about an overall slowing of the ttk closer to how it was in rtw(still would be faster) so both the map design and the animations make sense.   

nah you just got rekt and are now coping

On 9/12/2021 at 1:51 AM, yourrandomnobody74 said:

Cars:

-Drive like complete rubbish, don't feel dynamic and feel paper like.

-All cars should be viable and not be smashed by 2-3 'meta' cars.

APB is a game with progression that means that all the cars cant be meta ,some cars have to be worst than others.

Driving in APB is just like using a gun ,it requires skill, but most people now use the "atac of cars" aka the coywolf

10 minutes ago, RCooper said:

APB is a game with progression that means that all the cars cant be meta ,some cars have to be worst than others.

Driving in APB is just like using a gun ,it requires skill, but most people now use the "atac of cars" aka the coywolf

game needs low rider mod to make cars harder to shoot under

Sign in to follow this