Sign in to follow this  
N0rbat

21 days with no reply

2 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Nothin prior with them actually looking at the ticket asking whats up. Just a merge.

okay thanks, uff i just have to wait but its pretty bad.. was so hyped at the day of AC update to play that now after waiting 2 weeks now i am confused as fuck

11 minutes ago, N0rbat said:

okay thanks, uff i just have to wait but its pretty bad.. was so hyped at the day of AC update to play that now after waiting 2 weeks now i am confused as fuck

I admit its abit slow and LO should consider hiring afew more staff members for support but they are handling yrs of issues at once.

Matt said that they sent some support staff members to reschooling after they shown habit of auto-replying without looking at message - and it not making much sense.

Probably you were victim of that. Just send additional message as reply - it will reopen ticket if you aren't somehow forced to be on auto-reply mode.

9 minutes ago, Citrin said:

Matt said that they sent some support staff members to reschooling after they shown habit of auto-replying without looking at message - and it not making much sense.

Probably you were victim of that. Just send additional message as reply - it will reopen ticket if you aren't somehow forced to be on auto-reply mode.

Thats affective this week, which just started today. So things will be slower then they have been.

On 6/17/2018 at 5:58 AM, N0rbat said:

Just asking is there anyone here bein in same situation? being unanswered for 21 days from support, all i got is 1 auto-reply ... when i opened next ticket i got another auto-reply that ticket is being merged with previous one... i am actually thiking this whole think is a big joke from LO at all

i'm here. i haven't even got an auto reply though. i'm at 23 days ago. i posted an update to it 15 days ago. still no response what so ever

Well I was basically told the same answer G1 gave me for yrs, we cant help you even tho weve done this exact thing in the past to help you. Support am i right?

Sign in to follow this