Sign in to follow this  
N0rbat

21 days with no reply

Just asking is there anyone here bein in same situation? being unanswered for 21 days from support, all i got is 1 auto-reply ... when i opened next ticket i got another auto-reply that ticket is being merged with previous one... i am actually thiking this whole think is a big joke from LO at all

3 minutes ago, N0rbat said:

Just asking is there anyone here bein in same situation? being unanswered for 21 days from support, all i got is 1 auto-reply ... when i opened next ticket i got another auto-reply that ticket is being merged with previous one... i am actually thiking this whole think is a big joke from LO at all

If you do not have an answer after a certain time from the support, restart them with a message after your ticket without creating a new one

Just now, Unreal said:

If you do not have an answer after a certain time from the support, restart them with a message after your ticket without creating a new one

resteart support? what?

1 minute ago, N0rbat said:

resteart support? what?

Sorry it's a way of speaking in my language that I tried to translate into English XD, But more seriously I meant, respond to your own ticket as a member of the staff you answered, it can notify them without having to do a ticket again (which takes longer to get an answer)

1 minute ago, Unreal said:

Sorry it's a way of speaking in my language that I tried to translate into English XD, But more seriously I meant, respond to your own ticket as a member of the staff you answered, it can notify them without having to do a ticket again (which takes longer to get an answer)

got your point now thanks

• Like 1

Hey I am in the same situation, 22 days right now since I sent the ticket but I didn't get any response.

Just now, Sinista said:

Hey I am in the same situation, 22 days right now since I sent the ticket but I didn't get any response.

Try to do what i said, if it still don't work contact one of the Community Manager !

3 minutes ago, Unreal said:

Try to do what i said, if it still don't work contact one of the Community Manager !

Ok thank you for your advices 🙂

• Like 1

Have patience. It's a small, new team, that has to respond to thousands of tickets.

These are the current stats (from the pinned 'Tracking Customer Support' thread):

Here are the current CS stats right now:

- 4,612 total tickets have been created for APB since the new portal went up on 5/25

- 2,338 of them have been closed.

- 11,353 interactions back and forth on tickets.
- 837 of them are untouched.

u have such patience

i commend u on making a thread about support as if there are people on this forum 24 hours a day to respond to your complaints while they simultaneously deal with support tickets

ur so intelligent 

no but srs u should be patient did u forget little orbit is a literal random company that appeared out of no where you act like they should respond to your tickets in a timely manner when its obvious they probably do not have proper infrastructure or manpower

like think for once

2 hours ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

u have such patience

i commend u on making a thread about support as if there are people on this forum 24 hours a day to respond to your complaints while they simultaneously deal with support tickets

ur so intelligent 

no but srs u should be patient did u forget little orbit is a literal random company that appeared out of no where you act like they should respond to your tickets in a timely manner when its obvious they probably do not have proper infrastructure or manpower

like think for once

patience for how long? people who opened tickets much later after me already got unbans and communication.. i didnt get a single reply in 3 weeks.. so dont ask me for more patience.. this is a joke at this point

7 minutes ago, N0rbat said:

patience for how long? people who opened tickets much later after me already got unbans and communication.. i didnt get a single reply in 3 weeks.. so dont ask me for more patience.. this is a joke at this point

Well patience is your only option so... yeah.

And at 22nd it was marked solved and nothing more happened, The End. GG

So far I've gotten 2 responses from the new support since it took over, but my tickets weren't related to bans. I'm pretty sure you all are in the same bag and will have to wait for every ticket to be resolved in time. 

Edited by Matth
Using the forums from a mobile browser is a nightmare

I can imagine support answering things like: "my acc was banned i didnt do nothing wrong"; "i lost ALL my legendarys"; "what time it is?"; "help x scammed me when i tried to buy his account with real money"... etcs.

Edited by Excalibur!
  • Like 1

It was 14 days for me but I got a reply today finally after a ticket merge. A friend of mine is still waiting for an answer and they need help with acc recovery from G1s pw reset last yr. I recall that being a priority ticket in general so LO support is def having issues.

9 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

I can imagine support answering things like: "my acc was banned i didnt do nothing wrong"; "i lost ALL my legendarys"; "what time it is?"; "help x scammed me when i tried to buy his account with real money"... etcs.

i can imagine you never posting again

guess that’s why it’s not called reality

13 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i can imagine you never posting again

guess that’s why it’s not called reality

Wow i didnt know you required my attention so much.

Here im answering you, dont feel bad.

18 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Wow i didnt know you required my attention so much.

Here im answering you, dont feel bad.

i thought it was obvious i need attention, why else would i desperately post on these forums

37 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i thought it was obvious i need attention, why else would i desperately post on these forums

^ this

Edited by Darkzero3802

5 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

It was 14 days for me but I got a reply today finally after a ticket merge. A friend of mine is still waiting for an answer and they need help with acc recovery from G1s pw reset last yr. I recall that being a priority ticket in general so LO support is def having issues.

and before you didnt get any real reply from an admin?

5 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

to spread your great wisdom

9 hours ago, N0rbat said:

and before you didnt get any real reply from an admin?

Nothin prior with them actually looking at the ticket asking whats up. Just a merge.

Sign in to follow this