Pcmi

Wassap!?!?

Hello and welcome to the Forum. The name is Pcmi, said "pick me". Hi. Hello. Good Afternoon.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2021 at 4:41 PM, FartyBumBumGuff said:

As quick as he appeared. 

just like that, he was gone

poof

On 11/26/2021 at 2:42 PM, FartyBumBumGuff said:

You can't call people poofs anymore, I don't know what you're supposed to call them this week.

you banana 

i meant that he poofed not that he's one 😠

3 minutes ago, Bellenettiel said:

you banana 

i meant that he poofed not that he's one 😠

I get it, he disappear no mince away

Just now, FartyBumBumGuff said:

I get it, he disappear no mince away

ye

anyway how are you guys around here?

Sorry. thought this was an interesting game and then life decided it didn't have time for another one.

19 hours ago, Pcmi said:

Sorry. thought this was an interesting game and then life decided it didn't have time for another one.

understandable. anyway....

WASSSSSAP!?!?

8 hours ago, pesto said:

understandable. anyway....

WASSSSSAP!?!?

Not bad; my mother ended up getting me sick on my birthday last week and I've still been fighting this nasty shit so I've got some time to play around again.

Free vans, free mods. I wish I'd kept track of how many vans I'd given away and numbered each duplicate. Despite looting a few hundred thousand a night this week I've managed to drop half a million cash to just over 12 million. If you see me me in an empty waterfront mugging to level up, come on over I'll give you a free 2 slot looting van with nitrous. Anyone got any spare nitrous 2 and cargo 2 mods put them in the auction, I'll buy the lot. Contacts only let me buy 1 mod every 24 hrs.

5 hours ago, FartyBumBumGuff said:

Free vans, free mods. I wish I'd kept track of how many vans I'd given away and numbered each duplicate. Despite looting a few hundred thousand a night this week I've managed to drop half a million cash to just over 12 million. If you see me me in an empty waterfront mugging to level up, come on over I'll give you a free 2 slot looting van with nitrous. Anyone got any spare nitrous 2 and cargo 2 mods put them in the auction, I'll buy the lot. Contacts only let me buy 1 mod every 24 hrs.

Sounds a bit too specific. This was just supposed to be me saying hello to another game's community.

On 12/2/2021 at 5:30 PM, Pcmi said:

can't believe you came back
i hope you and your mom get better tho