lollllllllllllllllll

crash

Hello , so when i launch the laucher i click on the start button the launcher close and nothing happen , when i look to the task manager i see that in the background process that it runs but close itself 3-5 second after , i've uninstalled it multiple times already still the same problem , i have updated everything on my pc.

I don't know what to do , please help me 

my config is : i5-7600k

16go of ram

rtx 2070

sounds like it could be an os/av block . check your os defender or av/am software to make sure its not a false negative with a game update. happens a lot. 

this is happening to others and we don't know how to fix it. if LO doesn't address it then we will be waiting until the engine upgrade which is probably 1-3 years away.

@lollllllllllllllllll  I had another thought to this? if you haven't found a solution yet, have you looked into your Dx / Netframe work updates. Even if you are running the latest build of Windows 10 you may be missing key backend components ,  its worth checking the following

VCRedist_ 32bit & 64Bit

NetFramework 4.0+ (think we are on 4.8)  - Depending on your os type. 

DirectX updater 

You can simply search google for these and get them freely from the Microsoft site. obviously only get the ones you require for your os 32/64.   

do not forget you may have to restart your system between updates. and especially before you re-install the game. 

Edited by Sgt Drayke