Sign in to follow this  
Todesklinge

Remove Modifications

You need to remove this Modifications out of the game to make the game more balanced:

- Clotting Agent

- 3 point sling

- car detonator

- car spawn

and limit all grenades to 1 and remove concurssion grenade out of the game too.

This makes every anti vehicle weapon useless!

The game makes no fun if the game balance is so hard broken.

• Like 1

I'd be in favor of removing clotting agent/making more green mods as everyone and their mother uses Clotting agent 3 or you're at a disadvantage

3-Point Sling 3? why?

car detonator is annoying but it's not super common

car spawn? why? you get it first thing in the game. If LO can make a good respawn system then sure get rid of it. But I will not let you take it from me when I go on water front and have to spawn either 300m away or in a car spawn.

Edited by R3ACT3M
  • Like 1

clotting agent is pretty cancerous because it heavily reduces the punishment of being hit once or twice. it would probably need to be looked at by making some graphs based on health regeneration compared to having CA3 and not having CA3. but I can agree that in general the game would probably be better if we all just had default regen, and didn't have CA at all.

fragile is pretty cool because movement can be useful, but it making you have less health can make u die super fast versus certain weapons (or even get 1 shot killed by strife). kevlar is also nice, but movement is way too useful to give up for slightly more health. flak jacket i like, but since you need to spam grenades to clear enemy cars so often its sometimes a disadvantage to use flak jacket. so in removing or changing CA3 they should look into those other green mods that could use some love too.

3ps3 i don't see how its an issue, it only affects the time to switch to the weapon so it makes guns that require using pistols all the time more useful, since LMG, Sniper, Osmaw, etc all make you super slow at running, you basically have to carry your secondary all the time and so 3ps3 is basically mandatory to have on your primary weapon. 3ps3 would be way more overpowered if it could be used as a pistol mod, the only thing that has this is a single NFA variant, which you can get with JT and prob Armas too. I have that NFA because its pretty amazing, but its pretty balanced since the NFA is inaccurate as fuck and can only kill like 1 person per magazine.

3ps3 is op when you quickswitch with HVR. and the LO changes to the HVR are really dumb. there is a pretty strong argument to be had that the HVR shouldn't even exist. we already have the scout and the dmr, the HVR is just incredibly annoying because it can shut you down for extremely long due to having to regen health. and to shut you down all the HVR user has to do is land a single hit.

car detonator is a serious issue because its anti-fun. it can be spammed way too fast, if i recall it doesn't have a cooldown so you can just continuously respawn your car and explode it. there is a major issue with cars like the pioneer and a few others that have stupidly big explosion radius when you put explosives 3 on them. the pioneer for example can 1 shot kill anyone within like 12.325 meters. its stupid that LO has reduced the pioneer max health from 1600->1350 but it still has a stupidly big explosion radius paired with explosives 3.

car spawn is kind of needed because the games default spawn system is not polished. the issue here is they have nerfed grenade resupply times, so its going to take even longer to destroy enemy car spawns. its pretty dumb to have to spend half your time chucking grenades at car spawns before even engaging the enemy.

Merged.

"and limit all grenades to 1 and remove concurssion grenade out of the game too.

This makes every anti vehicle weapon useless!"

concussion grenade is pretty dang hard to use if you are vsing people who are decent at driving. the issue i see is the majority of players in this game don't know how to avoid being conced by me due to bad driving skills.

having only 1 grenade would be a huge issue because then you would have to resupply even more just to explode enemy cars. anti-vehicle weapons are nice, but we don't use them to explode stationary cars... thats what concs are better at doing since you can just throw a conc under the car and go on with your business. having to put 20+ rounds from an alig into a car is really inconvenient if you aren't even going to get a kill out of it.

Yea lets remove and not add to this already half dead game.Some people have to find something else to do besides playn this game seriously..

Todesklinge today:

12 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

You need to remove this Modifications out of the game to make the game more balanced:

- Clotting Agent

- 3 point sling

- car detonator

- car spawn

and limit all grenades to 1 and remove concurssion grenade out of the game too. This makes every anti vehicle weapon useless!

The game makes no fun if the game balance is so hard broken.

Todesklinge almost a year ago:

On 10/24/2020 at 11:50 PM, Todesklinge said:

[...] Why you dont nerf the most overpowered green character modification in the game? "Clotting Agent". [...] Why you have maked Percs usless in the game? But Concurrsion Grenade can destroy a Car with one grenade? Why you dont fix this? Concurrsion Grenade makes every anti vehicle weapon total useless in the game. Grenades dont need a primary weapon slot!

See you all in another 11 months for another one of Todesklinge's "remove Clotting Agent and concussion (or "concurssion") grenades" posts!

Realistically, the only things on showcase here aren't any balance flaws in the game, but you insisting on a specific playstyle and wanting the rest of the game to be changed to suit your specific playstyle more.

Edited by mtz
  • Like 3

lol funny that i don't see any car surfer mod here ... so osmaw on vehicle's would be fine ? 

• Like 2

Noted. Will take care of it.

Finally someone with good game balance suggestions. I think we should buff the N-TEC and OCA while we're at it, they're in desperate need for a buff.

/s

I'd remove lethal weapons in general. How about we all shoot each other with waterpistols? Oh wait, there'd still be some snowflakes complaining about everything being op and stuff...

But we could at least remove the ingame chat so all the evil vicious toxic guys can't insult me and my mom anymore, which sooo makes me cry every night... snif...

...ok went a bit off topic... sry... 😄

22 hours ago, MrM0dZ said:

lmao
if this isn't a troll post i suggest you to delete it

It's Todesklinge, either he's been playing a fantastic long game with posts like this for years, or it is unfortunately real.

On 9/8/2021 at 2:17 PM, GhosT said:

Noted. Will take care of it.

Finally someone with good game balance suggestions. I think we should buff the N-TEC and OCA while we're at it, they're in desperate need for a buff.

/s

not before you buff my carbine to be fully automatic with a fire rate of the fucking shaw

On 9/7/2021 at 9:23 PM, Todesklinge said:

- Clotting Agent i don't use it, but is ok.

- 3 point sling why?

- car detonator yes, please. remove it and ban who used it in last 2 days.

- car spawn rework, donT remove.

and limit all grenades to 1 and remove concurssion grenade out of the game too.  1 for all is ok, but percs buffed to 40 damage as before.

This makes every anti vehicle weapon useless! Nah... ALIG still beats an osmaw under 69mt. (time aim+speed rocket*distance + time to destroy) and grenade has never been a problem over 30mt.

The game makes no fun if the game balance is so hard broken. Some yes ,some not.

With motorbikes could be so easy avoid some cancer features....

On 9/7/2021 at 10:23 PM, Todesklinge said:

- 3 point sling

3PS should have downside, oh well but we have Tagger mod too, that's another upgrade without downsides.

2 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

3PS should have downside, oh well but we have Tagger mod too, that's another upgrade without downsides.

yeah they are just upgrades. but the problem is more that getting 3 slot weapons is ridiculously difficult, around 27000 kills in that weapon category to unlock 3 slots version. and then on top of that 3 slot weapons cost $22k per 10 days which adds up ALOT if you are wanting to own several weapons at a time. and if you don't have premium, good luck affording all that if you don't play all day.

4 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

Tagger is stupid OP. Change it to display when your nametag is displayed. Then it functions as a call out rather than a wallhack.

3 Point Sling have only bonuses and thats the Problem.

You can swap to fast secondary, to primary.

Most overpowered pistol is the Colby .45.

Thats why the game become unbalanced if only the same weapons rule the game.

Clotting Agent is the only green Mod in the game, this makes the game boring. Also remove it.

Same Problem with Grenades, you can hold the fuse for a perfect throw or cancel/buguse to reverse fuse timer.

This makes grenade Launchers total useless.

I have EOL Launcher, but for what should i use if Grenades do the same and cost no primary slot?!

Edited by Todesklinge
Secondary to primary

25 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

You can swap to fast Primary, to Secondary.

3 point sling only works on the gun its equipped on, since most secondary weapons don't have 3 point sling, the mod has no effect when switching from primary to secondary

26 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

I have EOL Launcher, but for what should i use if Grenades do the same and cost no primary slot?!

have you not considered that the EOL weapons are pretty severely underpowered?

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

Thank you for your understanding.

- Azukii

2 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

3 Point Sling have only bonuses and thats the Problem.

You can swap to fast Primary, to Secondary.

Most overpowered pistol is the Colby .45.

Thats why the game become unbalanced if only the same weapons rule the game.

Clotting Agent is the only green Mod in the game, this makes the game boring. Also remove it.

Same Problem with Grenades, you can hold the fuse for a perfect throw or cancel/buguse to reverse fuse timer.

This makes grenade Launchers total useless.

Ok.

First things first, 3 Point Sling has one major setback. It requires a mod slot to be equipped.
I'd rather use a different third mod on my JG or N-TEC just because I don't see 3 PS being that good in most situations.
It also only helps massively with heavier weapons such as Alig or HVR, but still - it takes up a slot.

Second things second, Grenades are fine > Players that use it as their primary engage of attack aren't.
Also, Explosive weapons are the ones that should get nerfed here. I mean.. at least the OPGL and Osmaw. EOL in comparison is just a joke to OPGL.
If you're really good with hitting your OPGL shots I can confirm that everyone you'll go up against will automatically hate you. It's so easy to just hold a point from somewhere, not to mention that the grenades can kill you instantly if you're in around 5 meters of the explosion.. also the AOE of the grenades OPGL has.. sheeeeeeeesh. It's very big. Hard damage / Vehicle Damage is also enormous not to mention the fact that they 1 shot nearly anyone.

OPGL is OP in offensive and defensive plays since, with the correct trajectory, you can 1 shot anyone without needing an angle or teammate.
In other words, OPGL is a good weapon with an insane skill ceiling, but it's maybe - most definitely too good in most scenarios.

18 hours ago, Azukii said:

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

Thank you for your understanding.

- Azukii

How to move back to social section?

Suggestion Forum is actually a Wasteland where no one take care about.

Please move this topic out of the dead suggestion area!