Softdeath

Engine upgrade news?

There hasn't been any recent posts from Matt about engine upgrade progress, last one was in August 14th, are we anywhere close from receiving the new engine?

Matt said in the previous posts that there wouldn't be much to show / talk about in the comming weeks due to what they're currently doing, being mostly code, other than LO, nobody has information to provide you, we're all as clueless as you are, and if we aren't, we problably can't tell you either 774288233945235487.png?v=1

What difference does it make anyways. As soon as the engine upgrade is done you'll get notified via newsletter.

Gonna be the last remaining to have a positive lookout on the progress and say. I hope for some epic reveal of them just chugging through all the district importing and this isn't them just working on social

Only way this Farce of a Pipe Dream will come true, is if and when the 'Edge Lord' Conspirators, Tell Matt he can do it. 

Cuz They run the game, always have. Lo is gonna do what they say. Hell they probably own the company

Imagine still thinking the engine upgrade is a thing that's happening.

• Like 1

Didn't they basically start over with a chunk of it? I wouldn't expect much in the way of news for a while.

Though I am curious to hear more about why they couldn't use the previous stuff that had been worked on. There was a playable and functional build in testing for a long time. Admittedly it was broken in a number of ways. However it didn't quite seem like it was insurmountable to fix. Which I guess wasn't the case.. which is also why I want to know more about what the heck went wrong with it!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Genobee said:

Didn't they basically start over with a chunk of it? I wouldn't expect much in the way of news for a while.

Though I am curious to hear more about why they couldn't use the previous stuff that had been worked on. There was a playable and functional build in testing for a long time. Admittedly it was broken in a number of ways. However it didn't quite seem like it was insurmountable to fix. Which I guess wasn't the case.. which is also why I want to know more about what the heck went wrong with it!

I think it was missing chunks of data, and Matt believed it would be a good idea to start over so that no snags would be ran into.

• Like 1

we wil see what happens. time wil tell .. they probebly hard coding a lot right now ... 

Remember when gamersfirst said the Engine Upgrade was almost completed waaaaaaay back in 2013 / 2014?

2022 is coming up fast and we still don't have a release date. 

2 hours ago, Fasalina said:

2022 is coming up fast and we still don't have a release date.

release date?i dont even see another open play test anytime soon..we are months from even that for sure