Nuuvii

Are they planning on bringing back threat segregation?

9 hours ago, MonkaS said:

consistently no.

That's the key point right there. Get min-TTK'd once? Sure, take the L and roll with it. When it happens in every encounter? Yea no, that's blatant as hell.

9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Just so you know, the vast majority of players can max rate of fire those guns just fine with their fingers. 

It doesn't matter how skilled you are, pure consistency isn't something that can be humanly achieved. Even the top pros in actual competitive shooters show non-perfect play frequently due to the imperfections and limitations of the human physiology.

• Like 3

Yesterday /pop was nearly 400 players so yea-far from dien(like 50 more after the change)Anyway the most fair thing to do righ now(if possible)is to keep the current free for all threats-district and bring back in the same time all other threat districts.With one condition-players can join only their own threat districts(silvers can join only silver dist etc)So this way if players want to play against their own skill lvl players-they can do that and in the same time gonna be open the district where everybody can join

What im tryn to say is(sry for my english)Bring back the threat districts,lock everybody to their own and make mixed threat dist for everybody to join

In low /pop server like the US everybody probably will play the mixed one but for the EU server this may work well..

Edited by AlienTM
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Hexerin said:

That's the key point right there. Get min-TTK'd once? Sure, take the L and roll with it. When it happens in every encounter? Yea no, that's blatant as hell.

It doesn't matter how skilled you are, pure consistency isn't something that can be humanly achieved. Even the top pros in actual competitive shooters show non-perfect play frequently due to the imperfections and limitations of the human physiology.

Yup, at one time i played internationally in an FPS game. There were 2 guys in my country that i could not beat. At the extremes one guy, his game-play was just perfect but shots were not. The other guys shots were next to perfect and the best i have seen but were not consistent. He is now a surgeon which is no surprise. In APB you can hear the consistent rhythmic shots of the botters with handguns.

• Like 1

what if all these "macro users" are just scroll wheel apes?

2 hours ago, glaciers said:

what if all these "macro users" are just scroll wheel apes?

I did it for 1 year with Logitech free spinning wheel. But mouse with this sytem (Logitech mouses) are big and heavy and use the wheel to fire is hard. (Before use it I asked a GM and he told me its ok)

Now i learn to play with normal click and it's easier to kill with click than with the wheel!

But its not the subject

There are only players that I have never seen in the game who pleingnate with the new threat system?

Removing the threats like open conflicts in the past is a good idea to make groups with golds en bronzy. But I agree the problem is the mathmaking. We can see golds vs silvers or bronze.

For players thinking ALL golds cheating and dethreating to play in bronze : Imagine every gold thinking like you and do the same? its exactly what hapened and that's what made silvers district of only pros and cheaters. There has never been a lot cheaters in game but there were only them and pros in silver district. And some I read should also question their skill to say everyone cheating.

If beginners play more and more often against good players its because there is less and less often new player.

Sorry again for my english I rarely share my opinion

17 hours ago, Hexerin said:

you really don’t know it’s like every player no matter what their threat level they are all the same? We can argue about players think faster than others and healthier which does affect your game performance. 

When it’s comes to pros and esport they compete with other pros, each individual’s are different, like for example csgo player fr0st, 30+ something years old still in the competitive scene, and never lost his consistency in tournaments. 

The problem here is when a good veteran / pro player who has years of experience, go against someone who’s fairly new or somewhat bad in a game, they will lose.
They can easily remain consistency if the player couldn’t even react fast enough or shoot back. 

For example people accusing others of macros maybe your movements were bad? Ask yourself this Were you using an ntec? Did you remain stationary and allow someone to carbine you down with ease. 

The fact is any good legitimate player could carbine mint ttk a bronze or a silver without any effort if they know the click rate which comes from experience and practice. 

Edited by Deadliest

On 9/6/2021 at 3:50 PM, Dead_Game said:

or get better at using macro vs not using a macro 

From this comment alone i know you suck at the game. Go learn how to shoot in a rythm and make it muscle memory or is that to much effort lol.

On 06.09.2021 at 23:00, Acornie said:

Отсутствие разделения угроз не имеет серьезных недостатков, но существующая сегрегация угроз далека от идеальной ситуации.

There is a drawback. He is big. If you do not notice this, then everything is bad with you. Evidence: heated discussion on the forum, population decline. I go to the game to relax. This is currently not possible.

6 hours ago, PotatoeGirl said:

Jericho and Citadel merge is next. 

no thanks game will be unplayable with that high of ping

1 hour ago, MonkaS said:

no thanks game will be unplayable with that high of ping

This wasn't a suggestion. xD

It is something unavoidable that will just happen. 

On 9/6/2021 at 6:50 AM, Hexerin said:

Imagine thinking that's what the population dropoff is.

1 dethreater less = 10 players more every day.
Let's see if the disintoxication works...
I bet yes.

Merged.

On 9/9/2021 at 9:18 AM, PotatoeGirl said:

This wasn't a suggestion. xD

It is something unavoidable that will just happen. 

Only if server is where players are. (EU)

Edited by Amayii
Posts merged
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

1 dethreater less = 10 players more every day.
Let's see if the disintoxication works...
I bet yes.

You real play or was only loocking the distrikts?

Then i was play today. And i can real say the player who was now come are all gold players who come look back. But what is with  the bronse and silver? Ahhh you think now are more player this good. This players will quit again when they will see only matching vs gold. And this will come. 

And here a pro tipp. 

For all when you see cheater dont play the mission then it is boring for both.  Best way to handle it. Then yes the game makes fun.

37 minutes ago, Eviltara said:

And here a pro tipp. 

For all when you see cheater dont play the mission then it is boring for both.  Best way to handle it. Then yes the game makes fun.

That could get you in trouble for griefing so I'd be careful.

43 minutes ago, Eviltara said:

You real play or was only loocking the distrikts?

Then i was play today. And i can real say the player who was now come are all gold players who come look back. But what is with  the bronse and silver? Ahhh you think now are more player this good. This players will quit again when they will see only matching vs gold. And this will come. 

And here a pro tipp. 

Hola friend 😄
i was talking about toxic dethreters, not suspect closet or cheaters.
however usually if i meet 1 cheater i directly quit for play another day.
new player directly unistall, if they have dethreaters + cheaters around. (cause 1 is toxic but playable, other is just toxic)

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Except for the part where MattScott himself has explicitly stated that we can, in fact, choose not to play against people we don't want to play against.

Stated in one of the dev Q&As from the early days after LO's takeover that have been subsequently hidden/deleted so that we can't call them on the empty promises from back then. Why do I know this? Because I was the one who asked him about it, and he answered me about it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Except for the part where MattScott himself has explicitly stated that we can, in fact, choose not to play against people we don't want to play against.

Stated in one of the dev Q&As from the early days after LO's takeover that have been subsequently hidden/deleted so that we can't call them on the empty promises from back then. Why do I know this? Because I was the one who asked him about it, and he answered me about it.

Very interesting.  

17 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Have i you triggerd 

Knap

Edited by Eviltara

On 9/8/2021 at 3:38 PM, Gateron said:

From this comment alone i know you suck at the game. Go learn how to shoot in a rythm and make it muscle memory or is that to much effort lol.

Wait are you saying you posses the muscle memory to tackle macro ? can you prove that you can constantly click at the same pace to atleast match the macro  (  not talking about speed)? if not, reserve your comment "git gud" somewhere else papi 😉

Merged.

On 9/7/2021 at 1:31 AM, CookiePuss said:

Just so you know, the vast majority of players can max rate of fire those guns just fine with their fingers. 

Yes, then again hit reg is an issue. It is super easy to call out that some kind of macro is in place if there is not even a slight variation in a span of clicks. 
Good defense for macro users though 😉 

Edited by Dead_Game

1 hour ago, Dead_Game said:

It is super easy to call out that some kind of macro is in place if there is not even a slight variation in a span of clicks. 

Between latency and the game's poor netcode, you can never be sure whether your opp is macroing or has figured out how to click a mouse. My best advice is to stop worrying about it and try to have fun. It only poisons your enjoyment if you see cheaters everywhere.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Between latency and the game's poor netcode, you can never be sure whether your opp is macroing or has figured out how to click a mouse. My best advice is to stop worrying about it and try to have fun. It only poisons your enjoyment if you see cheaters everywhere.

we have cheaters, cannot deny that, but a few these days. Ofc we all play for fun, otherwise what is the point of playing this outdated junk in the first place. If the matchmaking got fixed , this would lower the chances of getting these "few cheaters" over and over on every match or the 2nd one.  

why would we want to bring back dethreaters? instead of ANOTHER band aid solution, maybe hire someone with enough braincells to re-work matchmaking.

I feel like whoever implemented this decision hasn't played the game long enough to realise how much of a bad decision this is for most scenarios. It's a bandaid solution for dethreating but in the game's current state it's making searching for games a lot longer and in most matches it's completely one sided (unbalanced), solo players of all threats now have to team up against full stacks of gold groups to which they can do nothing as even with the skill, if there's one or two newbies on your team still learning the ropes it can completely grind the experience down to a feed fest for the other team as most of these people have a few thousand hours behind their belt in comparison to someone who's just started playing/ someone with a few hundred hours. Now we have golds feeding their weapon ranks off of these new players rather than playing the missions which again ruins it for everyone. Of course cheaters are running rampant yet again as now they have more free rain to stomp everyone in the game as threat is no longer a holdback for them. District chat is even more of a mess than it was before (if that's even possible).

The only way to get enjoyment out of this game now is to group up with people. Solo players have been left in the dirt yet again.

• Like 2

Another suggestion:Make game mode for the big districts like 50 vs 50 or free for all - where players can get exp,JT and money for every killed enemy.The enemy drops the stuff or you auto get it and you have to drop what u have to ur npc for example.No mission,no drama,no bad matchmaking.U play longer u want without pressure without extra sht.U just choose the contact u want to progress,pledge and play..

This game population not gonna hold till the engine upgrade release with this matchmaking.Aint gonna be this year thats for sure.We need something good and fresh soon(like right now)

Edited by AlienTM