Nuuvii

Are they planning on bringing back threat segregation?

Can't see the game lasting a lot longer, or growing with the current state. Are they planning on reintroducing threat based districts?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You know what they say git gud and now you are forced to get git gud. 

• Like 4

Why u need threat based districts right now? For play vs your shadow?

• Like 2

Most veteran players better jump to their crims and help new players out cause most new play as crims..

It will probably remain off until they change the entire matchmaking system with the engine upgrade... I assume thats their "plan" at least but considering how long its taking the pop will drop even harder before any of that comes to fruition.

you know theres enough people playing this game to fill a small house and basing it on your threat level is going to allow like 3 people to play at a time 

• Like 1

The hilarious thing I've noticed is that Waterfront is now easier to play on with CQC weapons than Financial, less tryhards out there.

But no, honestly it's just exacerbated the whole issue with golds in bronze and what not. Matchmaking is quite unbalanced now, I assume most players are using comms and are grouped up or something. It is sort of sad to see max rank players playing so hard that they're just annihilating the opposition. I got into a match recently with the top enemy scoring 38 kills and 3 deaths..

5 hours ago, AlienTM said:

Most veteran players better jump to their crims and help new players out cause most new play as crims..

Not sure about this as I see a whole ton of low threat low rank enforcers getting torn asunder by gold 180-255 criminal groups. I don't know maybe it's a time of day thing not sure.  

13 minutes ago, Nuuvii said:

The hilarious thing I've noticed is that Waterfront is now easier to play on with CQC weapons than Financial, less tryhards out there.

But no, honestly it's just exacerbated the whole issue with golds in bronze and what not. Matchmaking is quite unbalanced now, I assume most players are using comms and are grouped up or something. It is sort of sad to see max rank players playing so hard that they're just annihilating the opposition. I got into a match recently with the top enemy scoring 38 kills and 3 deaths..

100% with you. That just sucks for both sides imo.

In that situation it's more fun to grab crazy setups that don't work all that well. Have a little fun. Ease off a bit. It's a chance to be dumb. Not floor some poor silly person that doesn't waste as much time on the game.

I was today play 20 minutes and wanted go offline realy.  So hope thread districts come back.

Grow a spine.

Even as a gold I too have to go up against tough opponents.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Population already dropped 10% since last sunday. 

Game is doomed. I uninstalled after 7 months playing, it was a good and fun ride. 

1 hour ago, MonkaS said:

glad to see all the dethreaters leaving 

Imagine thinking that's what the population dropoff is.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MonkaS said:

glad to see all the dethreaters leaving 

And ? Nobody want play vs cheater all the time. What you want say now? You think go play vs stupid cheaters is fun. Im alrady in other game time for wait to enigne update and will see they can fixed the cheater problem or not. I mean to see r255 max rank full cheat should be not normal in a game. The day will realy fast come now only 1 distrikt and only golds with macro and cheats and moddet wappons.

And dont come with saying no cheats. Im in and was in other games grandmaster and in the

Tops in eu. But here no chance with 155 000 kills in action distrikt yeeees i know im soooo big nooob and a bad gamer.   

Apb runs vs the time and you cant win vs the time.

Edited by Eviltara

1 hour ago, Eviltara said:

And ? Nobody want play vs cheater all the time.

And nobody wants to play someone who purposely throws their (insert a polite word for the rear end so I don't receive another warning from a mod after this thread reaches 5 months old but you know which word I infact mean) AlLtHeTiMe

• Like 2

On 9/5/2021 at 9:36 AM, Gateron said:

You know what they say git gud and now you are forced to get git gud. 

or get better at using macro vs not using a macro 

On 9/5/2021 at 7:55 AM, Nuuvii said:

[...] or growing with the current state

It wasn't growing before, not like this, of all issues is the one thing stunting growth. Just guessing but will probably stay off until 2.2 and the subsequentially planned improvements to matchmaking.

No threat segregation has it's major downsides, but having threat segregation how it was is far from an ideal situation.

7 hours ago, Dead_Game said:

There are fewer players who are using macros than you think. It isn't hard to learn how to click in a rhythm. Not saying people aren't using it, just some people have function over their appendages.

7 hours ago, Dead_Game said:

Interestingly the only gun I think actually works better with a macro is the .45. SR15 and CR762 seem to work better if you can click quickly because they don't hit the ceiling in half a second of shooting.

1 hour ago, iRawwwN said:

There are fewer players who are using macros than you think. It isn't hard to learn how to click in a rhythm. Not saying people aren't using it, just some people have function over their appendages.

Usual farmers are macro users , besides the dethreaters , you can tell by the style they play. Besides shooting with guns that is makes it OP with macro ,   they are useless in other areas in terms of mission in APB. 

1 hour ago, Nuuvii said:

Interestingly the only gun I think actually works better with a macro is the .45. SR15 and CR762 seem to work better if you can click quickly because they don't hit the ceiling in half a second of shooting.

those are the ones most of them use too.

29 minutes ago, Dead_Game said:

those are the ones most of them use too.

Just so you know, the vast majority of players can max rate of fire those guns just fine with their fingers. 

36 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Just so you know, the vast majority of players can max rate of fire those guns just fine with their fingers. 

consistently no.

• Like 1

I can fire the rifles pretty fast and still be accurate, .45 is a completely different story.